Golden Dandelions|Teen Wolf

By Raina_Boi

"An alpha that leads by fear will only receive fear. But an alpha that leads with love and respect will earn... More

summary & cast
1|home sweet home
2|inhaler
3|beta
4|the grave
5|sheriff station
6|dreams
7|Argent
8|poisened bullet
9|first meeting
10|anger management
11|alone
12|lunatic
13|not the same
14|meet Miguel
15|there's a risk
16|files
17|lost
18|new alpha
19|aftermath
20|so that's Lydia
21|jail break
22|good day (for most)
23|ice skating
24|immunity
25|claws
26|late-night swim
27|protection squad
28|side effects
29|two messed up peas in a pod
30|try
31|same class
32|time to rave
33|trunk of memories
34|cheers to spiked drinks
35|hostage situation
36|therapy session
37|game night
38|it won't work
39|witch
40|they're coming
41|who wants a tattoo
42|first day crazies
43|crimes to pay
44|ice bath
45|ten hours later
46|reunited
47|he deserves it
49|again
50|it's a bird
51|enter the witches
52|do we have a deal
53|lesson one
54|new tactic
55|what
56|morning after
57|mistletoe
58|long night, even longer day
59|story time
60|Aristotle
61|so that happened
62|hospital from hell
63|ancient ritual
64|Nemeton
65|it's actually not a bird
66|the calm and the storm
67|seeing things
68|bardo
69|coyote
70|human again
71|mischief night
72|sleepover
73|Halloween
74|wellness check
75|gone
76|tested
77|the bomb
78|recovering
79|no matter what
80|search
81|belated
82|blue eyes
83|the return
84|the wait
85|he's sixteen!
86|broke
87|tryouts
88|party? party!
89|no
90|Devonford Prep
91|Eichen House
92|the funeral
93|C.D.C.
94|did you know
95|idiotic plan
96|something borrowed and something discovered
97|but wait there's more
98|burn baby burn
99|last stand
100|Luka
101|money problems gone
102|fear
103|first game of the season
104|lo que pasa en Mรฉxico, se queda en Mรฉxico
105|formal
106|last day of summer
107|first day of a new year
108|car crash
109|slight cough
110|sick day
111|social worker
112|Sinema
113|new book, dark secrets
114|the legend of Selina and Lucian
115|who's next
116|trapped
117|everything's not okay
118|supermoon madness
119|band back together
120|escape plan
121|burn the witch
122|scared
123|late-night talks
124|wednesday night's alright for fighting... monsters
125|born, not made
126|new life
127|finally
128|worst date

48|getting even

868 39 6
By Raina_Boi

BECK KEPT HER head lowered as she walked up to the school. She could literally feel everyone's eyes on her. Tugging at the skirt of her dress, Beck walked towards the doors. Lydia had picked out Beck's outfit, insisted that Beck wore it to school.

The dress was too short, and the heels made Beck feel like she was walking on stilts, but she wore it all the same.

The minute Beck walked through the door, someone stepped in sync with her stride, like she was waiting at that door for the small blonde to appear.

Looping her elbow through Beck's, Lydia moved her hand under Beck's chin to lift her head.

"Don't show weakness," Lydia advised, just as Allison appeared on Beck's other side. "Keep your head up and act like everyone is beneath you, 'cause they are. If they want to start something, show them who they're messing with."

"And who would that be?" Beck whispered as they stopped at her locker, entering her combination.

"Their worst nightmare, of course," Lydia smirked, glancing down the hall.

Watching Beck, Allison rested her hand on the small blonde's shoulder making Beck look up at her. "Everything's gonna be okay," Allison smiled. "You've got us and Scott and Stiles and Isaac."

"Not to mention the whole entire senior, junior, and sophomore classes," Lydia smirked. Turning to face Beck, Lydia brushed her blonde hair back as she watched Beck's eyebrows knit together in confusion. Giggling, Lydia moved to Allison's side. "You'll thank me later."

And with that, Lydia turned on her heels and walked away, Allison in tow.

Beck kept her eyebrows knitted together as she turned back to her locker. What did Lydia mean?

"Hey Beck," Isaac greeted as he leaned on the locker next to Beck.

"Hi," Beck smiled as she glanced up at Isaac. Returning to her locker, Beck waited for Isaac to ask the question. When he didn't, the small blonde glanced back up at him. "You're not gonna ask?"

"No, I figured you would probably get that question a lot today," Isaac said as he glanced down the hall. "I actually wanted to know if I could walk with you to class. Apparently, my first class is next to yours."

Beck smiled lightly as she closed her locker. Looking up at Isaac, the pair walked down the hall.

THE MINUTE BECK stepped into Mr. Harris's class, Jules appeared and latched herself to Beck's side. The raven-haired girl sent a glare at anyone and everyone who even looked like they were staring at her blonde friend.

For the most part, the morning hadn't been that bad. As Lydia had mentioned, the whole entire senior, junior, and sophomore classes have been nothing but kind to Beck. They greeted her in the hall, asked how she was doing, and every single one of them was acting like they have known Beck their entire lives. It was nice but at the same time very weird.

Moving to their table in the back, the pair sat and waited for class to start.

Just before the bell rang, Mase rushed in and ran to Beck's side. Hugging his friend, the dark-skinned boy sat down.

"I'm so, so, so sorry Beck," Mase gasped as Mr. Harris dropped his piece of chalk, turning to the class. "I had no clue Jared would do that."

"It's okay Mase," Beck whispered as she prepared to take notes on Mr. Harris's scribbles on the board.

"No, it's not," Jules hissed viciously. "That little dickwad better watch out before I beat the crap out of him."

"I think someone beat you to it," Mase muttered, eyes focused on the door.

Glancing at the door as it opened, everyone watched as Jared stepped in. And let's just say he looked like crap. His left eye was beginning to swell, tissues were sticking out of his nose, and his lip was split open.

"Mr. Anderson," Mr. Harris gasped as Jared moved to his seat. "What the hell happened to you?"

Glancing around, Jared's eyes landed on Beck before darting to the floor. "Nofing," he muttered, the tissues in his nose altering his words. "I fell dow de stairs."

Mr. Harris gave a hum before turning back to the board.

Jules smirked before turning to Mase and Beck. "Serves him right."

"I wonder who did it?" Mase whispered back as Beck pulled out her phone.

She sent out three messages, all the same.

did you do it?

Resting her phone on her lap, Beck returned to taking her notes as she waited for a response. Just as Mr. Harris was assigning them a project, her phone vibrated.

As Mase and Jules worked to decipher the assignment, Beck read the three messages.

½ of an idiot 🐺:
umm no...

curly wolf 🐺:
what

other ½ of an idiot 🚙:
Counts on what you're accusing me of.
If it's killing that little twirp, no.
If it's eating ur cookies, maybe.

Beck rolled her eyes at the last message. Glancing up toward Jared, Beck watched as he scratched at the tissue shoved up his nose.

If Scott, Stiles, or Isaac didn't beat up Jared, who did?

BECK TAPPED HER pencil against her notebook as she waited for Ms. Blake to move so she could finish copying the board.

Suddenly, police sirens sounded from outside, making everyone in the classroom turn to the windows. They watched as a squad of sheriff's cars pulled into the parking lot. They parked near the forest, every single deputy jumping out of their car as they ran towards the woods.

Beck's eyebrows knitted together as everyone turned in their seats to whisper about the commotion. Was that Stilinski?

"Everyone, settle down," Ms. Blake called as her heels clicked against the floor. She moved across the front, watching out the window as an ambulance appeared. "I'm sure it's nothing."

"A body!"

Turning, Ms. Blake's eyes landed on Jules as she stared down at her phone. "What was that, Ms. Mahealani?"

"My brother just texted me," Jules gasped as she looked up at their English teacher. "The Cross-Country team... they just found a dead body on the trail. It looks like he was murdered."

At that, everyone began talking at once, turning every which way to talk to someone.

There was another murderer loose in Beacon Hills.

"I MEAN IT'S scary," Jules muttered as they walked into the lunchroom. "This guy went to Beacon Hills. He was about to graduate. And now..."

Beck nodded her head. The body that the Cross-Country team found was a senior at Beacon Hills High. And now that he was dead, everyone was freaking out, terrified they could be the next victim. Some people had already left school for the day. Beck wouldn't be surprised if people started moving out of Beacon Hills.

Sitting at a table, Beck began to unpack her lunch bag. "Oh man," Beck sighed as she noticed something missing. Turning to her messenger bag, Beck looked around till she found some loose change.

"I'm gonna go get a drink," she explained to Jules as the small blonde stood. "Watch my stuff?" Jules nodded her head as Beck moved to find the vending machine.

Wandering down the hall, Beck finally found a vending machine at the end of the hallway. The small blonde was about to enter her change when she heard it. She'd been familiar with that sound her whole life.

Growling.

Turning towards the sound, Beck found that the vending machine was pushed against a door.

"What the..." Beck muttered in confusion, knitting her eyebrows together as she stepped closer to the door. It was a janitor's closet and the vending machine was completely blocking it. Who would put a vending machine in front of a janitor's closet?

That's when a scream sounded from behind the door. "ISAAC!"

"Allison?" Beck shouted, recognizing that voice.

"Beck? Beck help!" Allison screamed from the other side of the door.

Glancing back to the vending machine, Beck took a step back as she lifted her hand. She was gonna have to lift it. She and Deaton had started working on moving objects, but the largest Beck had moved was an empty dog crate from one side of the clinic to the other. Never a vending machine.

But she would have to try. Isaac was claustrophobic and if Allison was stuck in a small space with him, there could be no telling what Isaac could do to her.

Focusing her mind, Beck tried to move the vending machine. It began to tetter slowly. But it was too heavy. Feeling her energy drain, Beck fell to her knees as Allison released another scream. She could feel blood dripping out of her nose as her complexion paled.

"Beck!" Scott yelled as he ran towards her from behind.

"Scott..." Beck breathed as she pointed to the blocked door. "Allison... Isaac... claustrophobia... help..."

Immediately knowing what was happening, Scott rushed to the vending machine, shoving it away from the door. Beck pulled herself up using the wall as Scott tossed Isaac out into the hall before tackling him. Isaac bared his teeth and roared at Scott as the other beta held him down.

"ISAAC!" Scott roared, flashing his eyes. Instantly, Isaac calmed down, his eyes returning to normal and his fangs disappearing. Allison stepped out of the closet holding her arm as Scott released Isaac who scooted back against the wall.

"You okay?" Beck breathed, glancing from Allison to Isaac.

Scott moved over to Allison, checking her arm as Beck stumbled to Isaac's side. "I'm okay. I'm fine." Allison answered quickly.

"I'm sorry," Isaac choked out, looking up at Scott and Allison as Beck kneeled next to him. "I didn't mean-I didn't mean to do that."

"It's all right Isaac," Beck said, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm okay."

"I'm so sorry," Isaac cried out, burying his face in his hands. Beck placed her hand on his back and she rubbed it softly, looking up at Scott and Allison.

Scott looked down at Isaac, making Allison shake her head. "It's not his fault."

"I know," Scott sighed as Isaac took deep, calming breaths. "Now we know they want to do more than get you angry. They want to get someone hurt." Scott said looking from Isaac to Beck to Allison.

"Wait, who?" Beck asked in confusion, glancing from Isaac to Scott and Allison.

"The alpha twins. Ethan and Aiden." Isaac growled before looking up at Scott. "So, are we gonna do something?"

"Yeah," Scott said, determination in his voice. "I'm gonna get them angry, really angry."

BECK SAT ANXIOUSLY in her seat in her art class, her favorite and last class of the day. But Beck wasn't waiting for art to start.

Actually, Beck didn't know what she was waiting for. But Scott promised it was gonna be big.

Shifting in her seat, Beck's phone vibrated as the bell rang, starting class.

huntress 🏹:

Beck giggled as she looked at the picture Allison sent her.

"I am so making that his contact photo," Beck muttered as she saved the picture before glancing up at Mrs. Spencer, the art teacher.

Mrs. Spencer began giving instructions just as the rev of an engine sounded from the hallway. "What on Earth?" She muttered as she walked towards the door.

"I am not missing this," Beck muttered again as she rushed to the door, the rest of her classmates following after.

There standing in the middle of the hallway was Aiden, holding his motorcycle. A crowd of students was beginning to form around him as Ms. Blake stepped forward.

"You have got to be kidding me," Ms. Blake said, crossing her arms as she stared Aiden down. "You realize this is gonna result in suspension."

Aiden and his brother Ethan glared over at Scott, Isaac, Beck, and Allison as all four smirked at the twins.

Scott was right. That was big, and it was totally worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 600 9
Sequel to The Connection. Description in the first chapter. [ I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF ] !WARNINGS! violence and mature language
58.2K 1.8K 33
A town full of supernatural beings, secrets and teenagers trying to get through high school and live normal lives; a teenage girl moves back to Beaco...
64.5K 1.3K 24
(Completed) "You're not a monster you're a werewolf like me." What if Scott McCall had a younger sister? What is she was born a werewolf? What if s...
546K 20.3K 28
ใ€Œ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆใ€โI promise that we'll always be together โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ The beaten little boy said holding out his pinky to the scared girl. She...