π€π’π“π‘πŽππ‡πˆπ‹πˆπ€, regul...

Por bumblebea-

π€π’π“π‘πŽππ‡πˆπ‹πˆπ€ βͺ regulus black ❫ (𝘯.) 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ /𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘱𝘭𝘒... MΓ‘s

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑢𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑨.
Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄˜ΚœΙͺα΄„κœ± Ι’α΄€ΚŸΚŸα΄‡Κ€Κ
𝑨π‘ͺ𝑻 𝑢𝑡𝑬.
━ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
1. CORE CREW
2. BLASTED BUTTONS
3. AWKWARD ASTRONOMY
4. HAPPY HALLOWEEN
5. GOLDEN GAME
6. ABANDONED ATTRACTION
7. CALAMITOUS CHRISTMAS
8. STOLEN SECRETS
9. IMMORAL INCIDENT
10. RELIEVING RECOVERY
11. SARCASTIC SIBLINGS
12. DODGING DEATH
13. EARNEST EYES
14. SLUGHEAD'S SHENANIGANS
15. REFRESHING REUNION
16. NEBULOUS NIGHTMARE
17. FALTERING FACADE
18. CALAMITOUS CONFRONTATION
19. FAITHFUL FRIENDS
21. RADIANT REVELATION
𝑨π‘ͺ𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑢.
22. HINTING HAPPINESS
23. PICTURESQUE PICNIC
24. BITTER BOY
25. VIOLENT VENGEANCE
26. SLY SLYTHERINS
27. MELLOW MOMENTS
28. CAPTIVATING CONVERSATIONS
50K + SOCIAL MEDIA AU
α΄˜ΚŸα΄€ΚΚŸΙͺκœ±α΄›
ᴅᴇᴅΙͺα΄„α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴꜱ

20. BAFFLING BLACK

3.5K 161 30
Por bumblebea-

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dear Regulus,

Honestly? The holidays this year must have been donned upon me by the devil itself. It's a living hell here with your brother and James running around. Remus and Peter are supposed to join us tomorrow, and I think I'm going to run away. Of course, as expected, Lily has been constantly verbally assaulted by my older brother and part of me wishes she stayed at hers, just for the sake of her sanity. Kaelyn and Adan are doing well, seeing as they won't stop looking at each other with those huge heart eyes.

I was able to go gift shopping the other day, so it was good to get a bit of a break. And you asked about my nightmares; they have mostly gone away. I've been taking the dreamless sleep potion more often than not, so I suppose that's why. And I seriously can't thank you enough for it; it's a like saver - don't know what I'd do without you, Reg.

Anyway, pray for my health and sanity (don't worry, I'll do the same for you). How have you been holding up on your end? I hope you enjoy the holidays as best as you can, and my offer of you coming over still holds. The Potter house always loves guests. I should get going before James runs in and asks me what I'm up to.

Happy holidays,

Evaleigne Potter.

Dear Eva,

I'm glad to hear you're holding up, even if it's barely by a thin thread. I'd love more than anything to get out of this house, but I'm sure I of all people spending the holidays with Sirius will bring down a living hell on all of us.

I've been doing alright, as much as that can be in the noble house of Black. Mother and father haven't been too chatty, not that I expected them to talk about much. We're having a pureblood ball again this year, so maybe seeing my cousins will give me a bit more company than just Kreacher, my house elf.

I will definitely pray for your health and sanity, and you better hold true on your end of the deal. I'm hoping I can somehow find a way to stay at Evan's or Cissy's, so maybe I will be able to 'enjoy the holidays'. The same goes for you, I hope you have a splendid holiday season with your friends and family. Don't let James get too under your skin, and take care of Sirius for me.

Sincerely,

Regulus Black.

James and Eva had gone through the first days of the holiday break without a mere glance or word to one another. They were both completely fine with that arrangement and never even cast a side-eyed glance. Well, Eva was fine with it. James seemed to think otherwise as he sauntered over the spot on the couch where his younger sister sat. It was one of the first times she had been alone, without her dear friends or the marauders, and of course, it was too good to be true.

"Look, Eva-"

"James, it really isn't the time," she sighed, pushing her book closer to her face.

"Knowing the two of us, there will never be a proper time. So that's why I'm doing it now."

"I really don't have the energy to pretend as I tolerate you."

"Just let me talk and I'll leave you alone," James offered, not moving from the spot he stood.

"Fine, but why the change of heart?" she asked.

"Your friends may or may not have talked some sense into me, and now I realize how I hurt you," he admitted sheepishly.

"Continue," she said with a wave of her hand.

"All I really have to say is that I'm sorry; sorry for everything. I'm sorry that I yelled at you in the Great Hall. I'm sorry that I was so protective and defensive of you, even if it may be for the best." Eva rolled her eyes. Of course, he had to draw attention to himself. "I realize that it came off wrong. Though that is not an excuse. I shouldn't have treated you like that nor should I have treated your friends like that. I sincerely apologize and I won't let it happen or get out of control again."

"Who are you and where is my older brother?" she questioned sarcastically.

"Eva-"

"It's ok James, I understand. I forgive you."

"You do?" he asked exasperated.

"Yes. However, if you took nothing away from this about me or my friends and how to treat them, don't be surprised if we end up in a spot like this again. I don't like it when you go to me, and most definitely do not go after my friends. Promise?"

James nodded with his head hung low.

"I promise."

...

"Of all days you decide to sleep in, you sleep in on Christmas?!" Kaelyn groaned, pulling the blankets off of a very snug Eva.

She mumbled something incoherent in response, groaning as she dragged her legs out of bed. Eva quickly ran a comb through her hair and pulled on a t-shirt and shorts.

"Ok, I'm ready," she yawned. Kaelyn held out a mug of coffee, and Eva took a large sip.

Stumbling down the stairs, Eva was allured by the scent of freshly baked Christmas cookies coming from a neighboring room amidst the bustling house of the Potter Manor. Eva let her sight linger on the colossal Christmas tree, astonished by a large number of gifts that sat just beneath it. The evergreen was adorned with glistening ornaments and glowing fairy lights draped around it.

Her lips tugged to a smile, watching as the teenagers in the house swarmed in and out of the rooms of the house like bees. The pink-tinged morning sky leaked in through the window, casting a warmth upon the room. The loud, spirited laughter of her friends and those of James' could be heard over the continuous chatter surrounding the vivacious atmosphere.

"Care for a cookie?" Lily asked, not waiting for a reply before tossing her a gingerbread delight. Eva took a bite and hummed in appreciation. Lily is a good cook.

"Time for presents!" James shouted from the other room.

"Your parents left earlier," Lily informed the girl softly. "I assume it's smart of them to get out when there are 8 teens in one house."

Eva nodded her head with a small smile as she snuggled down into the couch with her mug of coffee and cookie.

"Merry Christmas," Remus smiled, taking a spot beside her.

"Merry Christmas Remmy."

It took over an hour to open each present sat beneath the tree. Eva had received a book on astronomy from Sirius, and she had given him a tub of hair gel; her father's brand, of course. James and she had both exchanged mass amounts of candy, and he gave her a blanket because of course, she didn't have enough already. Lily had gotten her a few muggle trinkets while Eva had given her a golden locket. Both Kaelyn and Adan had gifted her quidditch supplies, and of course, chocolate frogs. Eva had given the marauders pranking supplies, and Remus chocolate.

They all laughed amongst one another as they opened the gifts and chatted about anything and everything. It was the first time in a while Eva had displayed a large genuine smile on her face, which made everyone else in a delighted and relived spirit.

Eva had thought back to what her mother had told her the day before, in hopes of possibly lifting the spirits of her daughter. When we commercialize our love, especially with expensive gifts, we render it cheap. Love cannot be bought nor sold. And so, to find the Christmas spirit, to find pure love, we must give what is within, because to be happy with what is free is freedom. Eva had to admit that she felt as happy as her mother made it sound, with a slight smile gracing her features.

She snapped abruptly from her inner thoughts at the sound of an owl. Peering up she saw a familiar black owl with a small parcel and letter. Eva looked nervously at Sirius whose face was red and fists were clenched.

"Get that damn owl out of here," he hissed.

Eva quickly untied the parcel and letter, allowing the bird to give her an affectionate nip before flying out.

"Sirius-" she began cautiously.

"That wasn't the first time, Eva," he scolded. "Why? Don't tell me you two are-"

"No, Sirius. We're not," she said, cutting him off.

"And why should I believe you? Why would he be writing to you?" Sirius' face burnt red as he shot questions at Eva.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" James interjected loudly with a confused expression.

"She's dating my brother."

"Sirius, I am not dating Regulus," she reprimanded angrily.

"And what says you aren't? You've been writing him all through the break and then he sends you a damn Christmas present."

"I can have friends, Sirius."

"Yes, but not my brother. You don't understand how manipulative my parents can be. The Regulus you may be talking to is not the true him." Eva's face softened as Sirius' voice cracked.

"So the Regulus who was there for me when you and James weren't isn't the real Regulus? The one who checked in on me? The one who told me to watch over his brother isn't the real Regulus? He's struggling, yes, but he's not a bad person," she told him.

"Wait, are you being serious? Eva, what are you thinking?" James shouted, his red face mirroring that of Sirius'.

"What was I thinking?! He's my friend, not some wild beast," she shot back.

"You don't understand, Eva," Sirius begged. "It's not safe."

"And what you don't understand is that I am here for him because you aren't. I know what I'm getting myself into. He's my friend," she implored.

"Eva," Kaelyn said softly. "I'm in support of whatever makes you happy, but this is a Black we're talking about. We want to keep you safe."

"Sirius is a Black, isn't he? He's my friend, and last time I checked, none of you are in control of what I do," Eva said steadily.

"Sirius," Remus warned lightly. "Why don't you go take a walk outside. James, I think you should go to."

It took a few snide comments back and forth for them to exit the house into the cold weather.

"It's like forbidden love," Lily sighed, falling down beside Eva.

"It isn't love," Eva groaned.

"Sirius Black's younger brother and James Potter's younger sister. How tragic," Adan added dramatically.

"Well, why don't you open it?" Kaelyn said softly.

She carefully undid the letter and pulled out the parchment sealed inside. Unlike their many long exchanges of letters, this one was short and simple.

Merry Christmas.

Sincerely, Reg.

Below his signing was a sketch of Leo, the constellation, with the brightest star circled.

She smiled lightly as she opened the parcel. She let out a soft gasp at the necklace she pulled out. It was a simple star on a silver chain, made of diamond. She couldn't imagine how much it would have cost, but being a Black family member, she could only assume it wasn't too much for him.

"Oh, Eva, that's beautiful," Lily whispered in awe.

Kaelyn delicately took it and strung it around Eva's neck. With a grateful smile to Kaelyn, she pulled out a parchment and a quill.

Merry Christmas, Reg.

Love, Eva.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

36.8K 1K 23
"Ιͺ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ 𝘺𝘰𝘢" "ʏᴏᴜ α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ʙᴇ κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄„α΄‹ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ α΄‘α΄Κ€κœ±α΄‡, ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡." (π•Ÿ) π•£π•–π•˜π•¦π•π•¦π•€: π•‘π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•– (π•Ÿ) π”Έπ••π•šπ•£π•’: π•Ÿπ• π•“π•π•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕨𝕖�...
243K 6K 39
Y/N Pettigrew is abused by her parents, and all she wants is to be friends with her brother's friends. However, the Marauders seem a little too self...
7.9K 286 25
❝LION-KILLER❞ What if Harry Potter grew up loved? Regulus Black was a wreck at the age of twenty, with an incarcerated brother, a family who knew no...
3.3M 108K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...