50K + SOCIAL MEDIA AU

follow @evaleignepotter on insta!!

hi!! i hope you are having an amazing day. i just want to say thank you for 50k!! i will make this brief, i do not want to waste your time.
there have been many times where i have considered just setting down this book and never picking it up again, leaving it as an experiment and memory of sorts. without the endless support each of you have shown me, this book would no longer be continued. obviously there are parts of this book i despise and am eager to fix in the future, but i am proud of how i have stuck to this book.
every comment, vote, and even read, is so motivating, and has kept me going with this book.
this is the first official fan fiction book i published on this account, and it has definitely been quite a journey.
i have loved building and breaking down each character to develop a good story line. i would go as far to say i now have an emotional attachment to eva and reg.
i hope you all enjoy this book as much as i have, and i hope you continue to do so!! we still have a bit of the journey left for us.
again, thank you endlessly for 50k reads!!

as a gift, so to speak, i created a social media account for eva!!

it is @evaleignepotter on instagram!!

consider it a modern, social media au.

lots of love,
bea!!