SHADOWS ⧫ klaus mikaelson

By DelilahSpencer33

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ⧫ KLAUS MIKAELSON ⧫ BOOKE ONE ⧫ SEASON TWO / THREE ⧫ Adelaide Gilbert, Elena's twin sist... More

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❞
❝ 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 ❞
❝ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❞
❝ 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ❞
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❞
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟒 | 𝟔𝟎𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟎𝟓 | 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜
EDITING AND NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON!!!!
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬
CURRENT STORIES
𝟎𝟕 | 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟖 | 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❞
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐬
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟐𝟔 | 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❞
Thank you!!!
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
happy new year!
thank you all so much !

𝟑𝟔 | 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

8.7K 252 82
By DelilahSpencer33

𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟖

Adelaide, at first was confused as to why Rebekah had messaged her, telling her to go to the Salvatore Boarding House, but when she had walked into Stefan and Damon's living room it made more sense. Rebekah had compelled a few girls from their school to put on the dresses Rebekah had been considering for Homecoming to see which she preferred. And while Adelaide wasn't fully supportive on the idea of compelling people to be Rebekah's puppets, she had to admit the idea was kind of genius. So far Adelaide was liking the red dress, which she could definitely see Rebekah suiting.

"Have you picked out your dress yet Adelaide?" The blonde asked her, admiring the blue dress while Adelaide laid on the couch, her legs hanging off the arm rest.

"No and I can't be bothered to go shopping for one. I'll just see what I have in my wardrobe - probably pick a dress last minute." She shrugged, her dress for Homecoming the last thing on her mind. Rebekah could sense that the girl wasn't really with her and was in her own little world.

"Okay, fess up, what's wrong." She huffed, walking over and moving the girl's legs so she could sit down.

"I am not miserable and grumpy." Adelaide denied. With a sigh she sat up, dropping her feet back onto the floor. "You're all miserable and grumpy."

"Of course you're not. You're all dark and twisty. I'm the vampire remember." Adelaide smiled a little at Rebekah's comment.

"Have you been watching Grey's Anatomy by any chance?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Not the point." Rebekah sang, trying to not get too irritated by Adelaide's ability to change the subject.

"You have!" Adelaide gasped, excitedly. "Where have you gotten up to?" She asked, knowing it would distract Rebekah.

"I've not even finished season one yet, Adelaide."

"Oh, honey." Adelaide stated sadly, knowing the emotional rollercoaster Grey's Anatomy brought to people, after the first few seasons especially.

"What? Why are you saying it like that?" Rebekah quizzed her.

"No reason. Anyway, I'm thinking the red dress?" Rebekah stared at her in shock - Adelaide was very good at changing the conversation mid way through a conversation.

"Me too." The blonde agreed, before the two turned around when the door to the Salvatore Boarding House opened. Adelaide furrowed her eyebrows in shock as Elena walked in, looking around.

"Hey, what's up?" Rebekah got up from the couch and handed Elena a glass of champagne.

"You invited me over to talk." Elena reminded the blonde Original. Adelaide sent her sister a confused look but was only ignored.

"All right, girls. Have at it." Rebekah called to the girls she had compelled. The girls all walked forward to show Elena the dress options. "Okay, now twirl, please." The girls did as they were told, twirling in sync.

"You've compelled your own private runway show?" Elena walked closer, her tone implying she did not support what Rebekah had done in the slightest.

"I need a Homecoming dress." Rebekah spoke as if it was obvious. "So what do you think? Pick one."

"I'm not here to help you shop." Elena scoffed, shaking her head.

"Then why are you here?" Adelaide asked her, raising an eyebrow. Elena ignored her so she huffed and stood up dramatically. "I'm going."

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟗

The Salvatore Brothers were out of town and Adelaide had no clue where Elena was. At least until she arrived home late at night.

"So, where have you been all day?" She asked her sister, leaning up against the kitchen counter as Elena made herself a hot drink of coffee.

"Want one?" Elena dodged her sister's curious raised eyebrow.

"What I want is answers? You're up to something? Something I'm guessing will piss me off. You seem to do that a lot these days." Adelaide hadn't meant to sound so harsh. But she hated secrets kept from her. And that's exactly what Elena was doing. Don't get her wrong, she loved her sister, and she knew Elena was probably only trying to protect her. But Elena was also the human. The human everyone practically wanted to kill. And therefore she had less business in the Supernatural world than Adelaide. Elena frowned at her.

"Want one?" Adelaide watched as Elena's frown disappeared back into the cautious exterior she had moments ago. Adelaide felt a wave of deja vu wash over her.

"What?"

"I asked if you wanted a drink?" Elena stopped re-pouring her empty coffee cup, that Adelaide was sure she had just filled.

"I have to go." Adelaide murmured in confusion before rushing to grab her jacket and keys.

"Adelaide, wait-" Elena followed after her, yelling, but she didn't stop.

Stefan, Damon and Elena gathered in the Salvatore Boarding House, the night before homecoming. After Adelaide had left the house in a hurry and arrived at Caroline's, the blonde had notified Elena on her sister's whereabouts. Caroline however, did not know anything of the plan that was about to go down. With his phone in hand, Stefan dialled Klaus' number. Trying to persuade the Original hybrid that Michael was indeed dead was difficult. Stefan was still under Klaus's compulsion and therefore any lies told would kill the vampire. But luckily for the Salvatore's and Elena, this had already been thought out an hour earlier when Elena first daggered Michael. Technically he was daggered. Just not for long. They had a whole story ready. Half of the plan was kept from Stefan, so he wouldn't trip up and accidentally tell Klaus or be put in a position where he had to answer Klaus truthfully.

"I want to talk to Adelaide." Klaus demanded through the phone, pacing up and down.

"Adelaide is currently unavailable. She's facing some supernatural problems." Stefan decided to twist his words a little. Sure it was kind of the truth from what Elena had told him about Adelaide's strange behaviour. But he also knew he could use it to his advantage.

"What kind of problems Stefan? You were supposed to protect her with your life!" Klaus yelled angrily down the phone.

"I can't protect her if she's not telling anyone what's happening to her." Stefan stated. Klaus just growled.

"Let me talk to Rebekah then!"

The group managed to convince Klaus to come back to Mystic Falls. It was really the mentioning of Adelaide that tied the deal. Elena and Damon both hated using Adelaide as bait without her even knowing she was, considering she had no clue what was going to happen tomorrow night. But they needed to just get this over with. Once Klaus was dead, Adelaide would quickly move on and they could all go back to living safe lives. Or so they thought.

With a tug at the dagger, Elena pulled it from Michael's chest.

Adelaide didn't feel like being around her sister and the Salvatore Brother's had both shut her out by not answering her calls or texts so she decided to spend the day with Caroline, missing her blonde best friend. They were both going to spend the afternoon together anyway to get dressed for Homecoming but she slept over the night before instead. The two girls had to help out with decorating during the morning. Tyler was helping them too after Caroline had roped him in.

"Hey, can you hand me the glitter gun?" She asked her boyfriend as they painted the van.

"Hey, can't we ditch the decorating and go grab a bite?" Adelaide scrunched her nose up at the hybrid.

"Oh, I have a thermos in my bag." Caroline said in her usual perky voice, missing the hint in Tyler's tone.

"He means fresh human blood, Care." Adelaide rolled her eyes as she whispered to the blonde.

"What Adelaide said." Tyler nodded. "Rebekah knows some people who like to be fed on."
"Since when were you friends with Barbie Original?" Adelaide was ignored.

"Okay, first of all, I finally almost just got your mother to stop hating me. So I probably don't want to get caught in some weird vampire threesome with her son. And secondly, quit hanging out with Rebekah, the evil blood slut." Adelaide snorted at Caroline's words.

"Just keep the claws in tonight at the dance, okay? For me?" Tyler asked her.

"Just don't kill anyone tonight, okay? For me?" Adelaide mocked him in a sarcastic tone, making him give her a serious look. She just shrugged innocently as the too chuckled.

"So who has the misfortunate of being compelled to be her date?" Caroline questioned.

"Matt said he would take her." Tyler said simply.

"Wait, you set her up with Matt?" Adelaide too was a little concerned with the pairing, but Caroline seemed outraged at her boyfriend.

"She wants to go to the dance and he didn't have anyone to go with." Adelaide lost interest so she walked away to find something else to do.

When Adelaide and Caroline arrived back at the Forbes house, the two girls went up to Caroline's bedroom. Adelaide had a shower first, using the bathroom. When she walked out with a towel wrapped tightly around her she noticed Caroline walk back into the room with a beautiful box in her hands.

"What's that?"

"I don't know. I found it on the porch. To my Little Dove." She read off of the small note attached to the top. "From N.M."

Adelaide walked closer to inspect the small note.

"Open it then," Caroline bounced on the back of her heels in excitement. Adelaide placed the box down at the foot of the bed before lifting the lid. Laid neatly inside was a pair of gorgeous Louis Vuitton red heels.

"These shoes are beautiful. He is definitely in love with you." Caroline sang happily, admiring the shoes.

"No he's not." Adelaide felt her cheeks flush dark red. She was glad Caroline supported her feelings towards the Original hybrid. Well, she didn't support it but she also didn't try to stop it.

"You're so blind Adelaide." Adelaide watched as Caroline fawned over the gorgeous pair of heels.

She pursed her lips before speaking to the blonde, "would you like to wear them Care?"
"Like to try them on?" Care seemed ecstatic, even though that wasn't what Adelaide had meant.

"I mean - would you like to wear them tonight?" Adelaide corrected her.

"Wait, Adelaide you can't be serious?" Caroline gaped at her.

"I am. Call it a thank you for not spending your every breath trying to persuade me to hate Klaus." Adelaide smiled at her, knowing how much it would cheer Caroline up.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Caroline lunged forward to pull her in for a hug.

"Oh," Adelaide almost lost her balance.

"Okay, now let's get ready."

Sorry it is a short, boring chapter, but the next chapter will be when Klaus is back! I am also sorry for taking such a long break once again.

As you can tell I did skip most of episode eight because Adelaide didn't really fit into the story line anywhere because she has no idea of the plan to kill Klaus. 

Also all guesses of what Adelaide could be so far are incorrect, *insert evil laugh*

AND THANK YOU FOR 5.4K VOTES!!!!!!!

THAT IS INSANE AND CRAZY!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
3.8M 96.5K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
122K 2.5K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
18.6K 208 74
"Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?" "The Original Family" After Stefan gave himself over to Klaus to save his brother, Ariel and Elena work to find...