Age Ain't Nothing But A Numbe...

Por WolfJaley

This story is about a girl name Erin, she's in love with her fellow label mate, August, but she's just 6 year... Más

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Thank you
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
Chappie 12
Hey Guys
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Not A Chapter
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Not A Chapter
Chapter 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Fosters
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Sorry
32
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
I'm Back

Chappie 33

3.9K 152 2
Por WolfJaley

August P.O.V.

I woke up to a buzzer. "August Alsina you have made bail." I smirked. "Nigga I make millions, of course I was gone make mothafuckin bail." He laughed. "See you later September." I chuckled. "Fuck yo honky ass." I walked to the front of the building. And I saw Erin there, mad asf'. "Hey baby I missed you." She walked way from me. Fuck. I hopped in the passenger seat of the car and buckled in. "Oh. So you avoid going to jail by wearing a seatbelt instead of avoiding going to jail by BEATING A NIGGA INTO A COMA!" I just knew this explosion was coming up. "I'm sorry." She looked at me and let out a small crazy bitch chuckle. "You ain't seen sorry yet nigga." She drove to Wendy's and ordered the whole menu. "Damn ma is you gone share." She gave me an evil glare. "You do realize we have 4 kids?" I laughed which caused her to laugh too. I looked down thinking of what I should say for forgiveness.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...