Who cares about being a villa...

By PraveePRAVEENA

( it's my second story and if there are any scenes which are similar to other,it's purely a coincidence) Rose... More

Rose walker
I reincarnated....haa?
Meeting my brother
This is an otome game...?
History, characters and magic
Magic tutor
Adventurer guild
Training and classes
First day as an adventurer
First mission
Meeting with guild master
Debut
Capture targets, heroine and their magic affinities
Found out by brother
My race is...???
Taking the quest
Meeting(1)
Meeting (2)
Mr.Dragon
How can that be?
Visiting church
God of creation
Welcome back Mr. Dragon
Want to go on an adventure
Unwanted quest
Start of the quest
Before the trip
Journey(1)
Journey (2)
Forest of beasts
Dragon ore
Friends
Impressions on each other
A request
Welcome to our family(1)
Welcome to our family (2)
An eerie place
Sia
Going back home
New friends
Birthday party
Other capture targets
Continuing adventure
Moon kingdom
Along the way
First destination (1)
First destination (2)
Adventurer guild in Moon kingdom
Princess Lia
Strange phenomenon
Forest of falls(1)
Forest of falls (2)
Phantom
Back to the guild
Invitation
Recognized?
Palace tour
MC
Argosy(1)
Argosy (2)
Surrounded
Exposed
A small trip back to home
Entering
Plight
Silver dragon
Spirit star treasure palace
Void stone???
Choosing
Void stone usage
Time to leave
Family time(1)
Family time (2)
In Vampire kingdom
First visit to Vampire kingdom(2)
Engagement party(1)
A conspiracy
Engagement party (2)
Brother????
Noah Christopher Cohen
Back to Human kingdom
Messed plot
Messed plot (2)
What next?
Childish Zane and Ryan
Author's note
New addition to the family
Finally, we're here
Birthday
Celebrations
Sun kingdom capital
Making weapons
Not a chapter
Azraq
Royal palace... again
Azraq (2)
Azraq (3)
A discussion (1)
A discussion (2)
Relief and Training...?
A plane with only beasts...

First visit to Vampire kingdom(1)

4.2K 185 7
By PraveePRAVEENA

The next days passed by quickly and the day they have to leave for the vampire kingdom arrived. Rose and her family except Daniel along with escorts from Royal family boarded their carriages and started their journey.

It will take more than 10 days to reach the capital of vampire kingdom. As her brother Daniel has a trip planned to go with his friends, he didn't come with them. Rose is talking with Ryan, Zane and Nessa who were in the villa in her space as she's bored.

She once thought of using teleportation but she didn't even know where to,so she had no other options but give up that idea. The main reason she is traveling to different kingdoms is really not because of sight seeing but to know their exact location for her to use teleport freely.

(A/n: talking using telepathy will be represented by using «» from now on)

«Got any idea what to do till we reach there?» Zane is really getting irritated hearing the question asked by her. This is her tenth time asking the same question. «Don't disturb me. I'm trying to sleep» Saying this he completely cut off their connection.

Seeing her bored, her mother and father tried to talk to her by asking about her adventures. And like that,the time passed by slowly and the kingdom capital city came into their view. They reached the palace in about an hour from the outskirts of the capital.

There are many knights waiting for them at the gate. After they exited the carriage, two people came forward and greeted them. " Hello, I'm the Royal court magician of vampire kingdom, Alfred Von Solvia. Welcome to the Royal palace of our kingdom."

Then immediately the other person also bowed and introduced himself. " It's good to have you here Mr. and Mrs. Raizel and Ms. Raizel. I'm the commander of Royal knights, Joan Von Villin." Even though both of them heard that lady Raizel is beautiful, seeing is more than hearing.

Rose's family also introduced themselves and they are now walking into the palace. They're guided towards their rooms. " Duke Raizel, his majesty told us that you might be exhausted because of your journey and asked us to convey that he will meet with you in the evening."

Hearing Joan's words, he nodded and replied. "Please thank his majesty on our behalf." After talking somethings, they left. Rose also told her parents that she want to sleep and went to the room beside her parents room which is given to her.

She quickly changed her dress into a simple one and jumped onto the bed. "I miss you so much..." She sighed softly and is now rolling on the bed. Just as she was about to enter her dreamland, a knock came from the door.

Not getting up from the bed, she told the person to come in as she recognized the mana signature belonging to Eryk. He's surprised seeing the state she's in. Even after he came in, she's still rolling on the bed.

He came out of his stupor and chuckled. "You are quite lazy." After hearing the words only she turned to face him. "You expect me to dress up to entertain you?" He laughed out loud at her words and sat on a chair beside the bed.

"You seem quite bored. But I'm now here to deliver a message from the guild master Aron." Rose snapped at that name and sat on her bed with anger evident on her beautiful face. " What does that old man want? I don't think I can control myself not to beat him if I saw him now."

He also didn't understand why's she so mad at the guild master but didn't ask her. "He just told me that he's staying here till now to talk to you about something important." Rose pushed her anger aside and turned serious. "He wants to meet me now?" Eryk nodded in reply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.3K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
7.9K 217 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
3K 136 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...