The Dark Heir: Sinner ✓

By sujinniie

"Bed is where all the soft dicks turn into hard sinners." #2 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2020-2021 ✓ More

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
epilogue
spin-off teaser
explanation
thank you

XLIII

11.9K 1.4K 748
By sujinniie

AEHYE POV

"What is Law number 1524?" I asked as I read from our book.

"Let me guess.... Law number 1524 is equal to donuts!" Jimin yawned as he slammed his head on the table, his braincells slowly dying.

"Listen, you haven't gotten a single point since 5 hours ago, let's just call it a day," I said as I closed the book and placed it on the table.

We were currently in the library, and I needed to clear my mind out from the various events that happened a few hours ago. And it was already 3 in the afternoon.

And all I did was hang with Jimin.

"Yeah, it is kinda late, and I have to run some errands for my parents, so I'll go first," Jimin replied as he took his book from the table and placed it inside his bag before slinging it on his shoulder.

"Call me when you get home," he told me before walking towards the exit of the library.

I sighed deeply before zipping my bag up, standing up and following Jimin's footsteps before turning the doorknob and walking outside before closing it.

I walk to the main hall and towards the doors of the school before opening it.

I started to make my way out of the campus, my feet taking to where I longed to be go in for 5 days.

The cold breeze from the afternoon hit my skin and the skies were painted orange and pink with a tint of blue as I was on my way towards the subway, since my destination was a tad bit far from my school.

-

My mind was clouded with many thoughts as I stepped out of the subway. I was already in Hongdae and it was certainly quiet. I made my way to the main streets.

My feet lead me to the Seoul Police Station before pushing the doors open, grabbing the attention of all the policemen and women with a jingle of a bell.

"Hello ma'am, how may I help you?" A policewoman approached me, her nametag was Bae Soujin.

"Hello Ms. Bae, I'm looking for Prosecutor Park Jinyoung, can you tell me where he is?" I ask her.

She gives me a small smile before gesturing towards the hallway at the very farther end.

"Just go straight ahead and turn left, then you'll see his office near the Violent Crimes Unit," Ms. Bae replied and I nodded before following her directions, walking towards the office to where Prosecutor Park was.

My feet lead me infront of his office, a sign hung there saying Park Jinyoung, Prosecutor's office.

I knocked twice on the door before opening it slowly, peeking inside to see Mr. Park.

He was wearing his classy glasses, his left leg crossed on his right leg as his plump lips portruded, his eyes scanning the paperwork infront of him.

"Prosecutor Park?" I called as I sat infront of him on the chair he had infront of his desk.

"Hmm? How may I help... oh... Aehye," Jinyoung replied and his eyes darkened as he looked at me, the atmopshere starting to get gloomy and cold, his actions coming to a halt.

"Prosecutor, I want to see my cousin," I said as I looked at him.

"Aehye, I'm sorry to say this. But he might be under investigation, I get that he's your cousin and all, but we need to consider your safety first," he explained as he looked at me.

"I promise I'll rake responsibility for whatever may happen to me when I'm with him, just please... let me see him, I trust him and I miss him," I pleaded as I looked at him in the eyes.

"Aehye, as your cousin's "friend" and as your friend too, I need your cooperation so we could solve this case, this has been going on for too long and the teams are going crazy," Jinyoung explained as he took his glasses off.

"Prosecutor, I'm telling you, even if it's just one visit, I will cherish it. I will not leave until you accept that," I replied as I stared at him.

"Aehye, I don't want to force get you out of here but it's dangerous and we're under investigation," he explained as he looked at me with desperate eyes.

"He's my cousin, and I trust him. He's not dangerous at all," I shot back.

He stared back at me, his eyes deep and filled with hesitation as I stared back at him, my brows furrowed as I looked at him.

"Fine," he draws out a sigh and stands up from his chair, walking past me and swinging the door open.

"But atleast, let me escort you to the visiting room, I will get Seokjin," he informed me as I followed him, stepping out of the room.

I followed after him, my footsteps fastening as we stopped infront of the visitor's room, and he turned the doorknob before gesturing me towards the seat that was infront of a glass wall that was seperating me from another chair and table.

"I will get Hongjoong to assist you in this room while I go get Seokjin," Jinyoung said briefly before turning himself towards me and going back outside.

Soon, a man in a brown mullet came in, he had charming eyes and a sharp jawline, and his lips curved into a small smile. He wore a blue uniform and he walked towards me before bowing.

"Good Afternoon noona! You must be Jang Aehye, right? I'm Kim Hongjoong and I'm new here!" This man replied as he continued to bow.

"Good Afternoon. Yes, I'm Jang Aehye, and I'm glad to meet you," I replied while giving him a small smile.

Soon, the door to the other side of the glass door opened, and a figure came in followed by the officer, as he seated him on the chair with handcuffs on
his wrists.

Hongjoong stood at the corner of the room while Jinyoung stood at the other side of the glass wall, at the corner as well.

"Seokjin...," I trailed off as I looked at him, my eyes starting to pool with tears again.

His face was still the same, but he looked really tired and the side of his lip was bleeding and he lifted his head up, his eyes meeting mine. He was dressed in the usual jumpsuit and his hair was dishelved and messy.

"Aehye, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school today?" Seokjin asked as he looked at me, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Seokjin, that doesn't matter right now. You've been in this prison for 5 days now. And I'm worried about you, I'm worried you'd get beaten up, I'm worried that people will start to make rumours about you, I'm afraid," I said as I looked at him with my glassy eyes.

I'm afraid.

I'm afraid that the people I love will leave me, I'm afraid that I won't even be able to achieve my dreams without them, I'm afraid I'll stumble upon the way and have no one to catch me, I'm afraid about these nightmares that keep chasing me while I'm alone in my house.

I'm afraid to lose my own favorite person.

"Aehye, I'm doing just fine. Just study, I'll be sure to prove them I'm innocent and walk out of this jail with a middle finger in no time," Seokjin spoke as he gave me a smile.

"I longed for your smile, you know. It's kinda lonely ever since you were taken away," I replied as I rubbed the back of my neck.

Well, not really. I had the pocketwatch.

"You trust me right?" Seokjin suddenly asked, and I looked at him before tilting my head towards him.

"Of course I do, I know you'd never do such a thing. And you're the one who raised me since I was a kid," I replied as I looked at hm deeply.

"Atleast someone trusts me in this cruel atmosphere. Now I have a reason why I have to come home," Seokjin says as he gives me a bright smile, his eyes staring into mine.

"Don't worry, I'll never leave your side. You're my family, afterall," I say as I give him a small smile.

"So... how's the food here?" I ask him.

"It's... bad, your burnt cooking must be better than this prison's food," Seokjin chuckled and I laughed along, brightening the tension since there were also two officers standing near us.

"Don't insult my food, be grateful I cook whenever you don't feel like it," I rolled my eyes and he gave me a snort.

-

"Good night Aehye-ssi, have a safe walk home! Are you sure you don't need us to send you?" Hyunjin asked as he escorted me to the exit of the station.

"It's totally fine, I'll just take a subway train home and it's only a few blocks, plus there are lots of people. I don't want to burden your work," I smile as I look at the blonde-headed officer.

"Well then, I'll see you then. Thank you for visiting," he smiled as he gave me a small bow.

"I only came for my cousin, but my pleasure," I smiled back as I returned the bow, turning my heel and walking to the alley to where the subway is.

The alley was near a river, and my eyes widened at the glistening sea, the moon reflecting at it as I stared at the dark sky while continuing to walk towards the bright lights of the city.

"Help..."

My head jolted to where the direction of the cry was, followed by a crackle of the gravel and sand we were stepping on.

"Please, I need your help."

I slowly walk towards where the voice came from, my eyes wandering places to where the person is.

But not until my eyes landed on a silhouette.

It was on the floor, and I couldn't see the person fully due to the dim lights and the dark and empty streets.

"Hello? What do you need help with?" I ask as I take slow steps.

Who knows? It must be a victim hiding from someone and I can't tolerate that.

"A-are you th-"

"Aehye!"

My head turned towards the person running towards me, yanking me backwards making me fall in the figure's arms.

I couldn't see the face clearly too, it was as if the person's face was dimmed and it's hair or outfit wasn't helping either.

"Don't take a step," the person that yanked me warned.

"Why? That person needs help, there are lots of shit that happen at night! We need to-,"

"Trust me, that isn't just the reason why that person needs help. Sometimes, you need to save yourself to save others, because you can't save people when you're the one who keeps pretending you're already saved," that person said.

I peeked at the silhouette, and my eyes widened as I saw the glimpse of it's figure.

And it was walking towards us.

"Don't look," the person infront of me said as it squeezed my arms, making me look at his eyes.

"B-but, I-I'm scared... I don't know what's happening, and I don't know you... I really can't see your face," I trembled under his touch, his jaw tightening as he gritted his teeth at me.

The adrenaline was rushing through my veins, my heart was pounding so fast like I was running, and my forehead was glistening with sweat as I nervously looked at the person gripping my arms. I froze and a chill ran down my spine as I looked at the corner of my eye.

But the temptation I couldn't resist was flowing in me, begging me to take a glimpse. I try to free myself from the tight grip but it wasn't helping at all.

"Don't... fall for it."

And his lips landed on mine.

-----
(UNEDITED)

Vote or I will shave your head.

Anyway, CAMEO SPOTTED! :D

and we got some spicy shit burning up y'all smell that?

By @Elysian_97❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.4K 32
"What are you waiting for Tae?" "Fuck me already." Smut chapters will have a ⭐
488K 15.1K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
68.6K 3.9K 8
❝ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? ❞ [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.
40.5K 2.1K 86
"Is it that hard for you to love me?" -Jimin "The contract is enough to tie you down with me," -Jungkook *Another Jikook fiction! 👀 *Topkook *Bott...