doncaster city lights II | YU...

By fauxplasticdolls

!! READ PART ONE FIRST !! "Look at us being..." Dom trailed off, chuckling softly as he sniffed. "Fucking los... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
author's note

fifty

594 26 10
By fauxplasticdolls

At least Julia still had the keys for Dom's apartment, so she wouldn't have to wait for him to open the door for her. She wondered if he would even do that, but she quickly guessed the answer was no: when she found him sitting on the couch with his eyes widen, a bottle of whiskey on his lap and a knife in his left hand. 

"It's me," Julia told him calmly even though the knife kind of scared her. She looked at it, watching how it slightly trembled due to his shaky hand. Dom sighed and slowly lowered the knife to his leg, laying it down. 

"I forgot you would come. I thought you were-" Dom mumbled, trailing off. He let his head fall against the couch and closed his eyes. 

"Are you still okay with me coming over?" Julia asked him softly, still not moving away from where she was standing.

Dom nodded. "Yeah." 

That invited her to walk over to the couch and take place next to him. The first thing she did was pick the knife up from his leg and laying it on the floor, shoving it underneath the couch with her foot. 

She then wanted to take away the bottle of whiskey from him, but Dom stopped her and opened his eyes again so he could look at her. 

"You can't drink," he slurred. "It's not good for the baby." 

"I'm taking it away from you, Dom," Julia answered him, pulling on the bottle again but Dom's hand remained on hers to stop her. 

"It's not empty yet," he said. 

"But you should stop drinking." 

"Only when I'm not sad anymore." 

Julia sighed and took her hand away from the bottle just to tuck his quite long hair behind his ear, playing with it for a few seconds. She saw how he slightly flinched but he didn't really seem to mind. 

"You're still sad?" 

Dom hummed as he looked down and started playing with the lid of the bottle. Julia's eyes were on the whiskey as well now just to make sure he wouldn't open it. 

"Drinking isn't gonna help you, though." 

Dom raised his shoulders in silence and twisted the lid of the bottle slowly, only for him to look down into the bottle. "It's not empty yet." 

Julia did another attempt to push the bottle down and take it away from him, and this time it surprisingly worked. Dom just fell back against the couch once Julia put the bottle on the floor. 

"You're so far gone," Julia told him seriously, which caused Dom to furrow his eyebrows and answer "'m right here." 

He sounded rather confused which was enough for Julia to know he couldn't even think straight enough to know what she meant with it. She still smiled at his confusion. "I know." 

It was silent as Dom turned his head to her side but didn't open his eyes yet. He just breathed in and out slowly before saying "I'm sad." 

Whenever Dom was drunk, he tended to say the same things over and over again. Whether it was because he forgot he said it already or because it was the only thing he could think about. Julia was quite used to him saying I love you all night, though, which he normally did whenever they got drunk together. 

"Why?" she asked him, even though she kind of knew as he had told her over text already.

"Because I-" 

He didn't even bother to finish, as it was probably asking too much energy from him at the moment. 

"You know I never really left you, right? So there's no reason to miss me," she told him seriously, scanning her eyes over his face. She could see how his cheeks were flushed red, which was enough for her to know he had cried about it earlier that night. 

"If you didn't leave, at least my friends did," he answered sadly. "And my fans." 

Julia wanted to deny it, and tell him she would make sure they would come back to him as soon as everything was cleared, but she got caught off guard by Dom finally opening his eyes and looking into hers. They were shining, and Dom was biting his lip harshly. 

"Dom," Julia breathed out, which was everything Dom needed to let himself fall against her shoulder against her expectations. She still wrapped her arms around him and started massaging his head softly, though. Although Dom was still slightly shaking and seemed quite restless, he closed his eyes to the feeling of her hand through his dark brown hair and tried to relax a little bit more. 

She could tell the room was spinning from him, by the way he had grabbed the side of her arm and held onto it as his eyes remained closed. 

"Are you feeling sick?" she asked him just to be sure, but Dom shook his head. 

"Just a little." 

While Julia didn't stop massaging his head and at the same time thought about things she could do to help him now, Dom moved his head away from her chest and squeezed his eyes as he was looking at the corner of the living room. Julia didn't think much of it as she figured he was just trying to make the room stop spinning, until Dom asked "why are you here?" 

"You asked me if I-" 

"No, him," Dom cut her off from explaining why she had came over to his house. He nodded his head into the direction of the corner of the living room, making Julia look as well. Her heart started beating a little faster, even though she obviously didn't see anyone standing there. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Him," Dom said determinedly, pushing himself away from her a little more so he could get a better view. "You invited him?" 

"Who?" 

"Him!" Dom raised his voice, which was barely above a whisper still. "The guy!"

"There's no one there," she told him seriously, looking at him again just to see how his eyes were glued to the same spot. A rather anxious and confused look appeared on his face before he breathed out "oh". 

Julia looked again, just because Dom seemed to be so sure there was something, but the light were still on and there was nothing that could even be confused with a human. She wanted to ask him about it again, before something clicked. 

"Did you use drugs?" 

Slowly, Dom shook his head while still focusing on the 'guy', but Julia grabbed his face and turned it towards her, both of her hands on both sides of his face to hold it. She looked into his eyes and just now noticed how big his pupils were. 

"You did," she stated, trying her best not to show him how concerned she was about the fact that he didn't only drink way too much, but also took an unknown amount of drugs. All in just one night.

"Julia," Dom sighed. He grabbed her hands to take them off his cheeks and let himself fall against her body again, obviously too embarrassed to make eye contact for any longer. "They were on my nightstand and I was sad and-" 

For a split second Julia's first instinct was to get mad at him, just because he had promised her he would be fine but he obviously wasn't. Or maybe the anger came from the fact that she shouldn't have left him alone like that. Maybe she was mad at herself. 

She managed to contain herself though, and instead rubbed her finger over the back of Dom's hand as he had them laying in hers, and she asked "how many did you take?" 

Dom shrugged. "It was blurry." 

"Fuck, Dom." 

Dom squeezed her hands, which indicated he had probably closed his eyes again and the room was spinning for him. She rubbed her fingers over his hands again but stopped as soon as he said "I feel like I'm gonna die." 

She heard how he silently whined after that, and Julia could tell he was genuinely in pain. 

"What do you feel?" 

"Pain and... it's spinning," Dom answered and for a moment he opened his eyes just to check the corner of the living room again. "Can he leave the house? I don't want him to see me." 

"Honey," Julia sighed, "there's no one." 

"He's laughing at me now," Dom said seriously before he turned his head away and laid the other cheek on her chest and whined again from the pain. 

"I'm gonna call an ambulance." 

Julia reached for her phone that was in her pocket and pushed Dom to the side a little so she could grab it and watch the screen. Dom immediately let go of her left hand he still had been holding and tried to grab the phone from her without looking. 

"Don't do that," he told her anxiously. 

"You literally have trouble breathing from the pain, Dom," she said, typing the number in. "And you're seeing things that aren't here." 

"Don't do it," Dom said again. "I'm fine." 

He tried to sit up straight and stared into Julia's eyes to try to show her he was alright, which wasn't going to change her mind as his pupils said otherwise. He couldn't even sit straight for longer than three seconds, before his face went completely white and he stopped breathing. 

"Just helping you," Julia said softly as she pressed the call button and prayed Dom wouldn't get mad at her. She didn't think she could take that right now. 

She saw he wanted to get mad, but before he could say anything he bent over, his face hanging above the floor, and threw up. Julia lowered the phone for a second in shock and quickly reached out to brush his hair backwards and rub his back. 

"You're gonna-" Dom tried to speak, choking on his own breathing, "they're gonna- gonna send me to a- a psych ward." 

"They won't," she told him, surprised how that was the only thing he was concerned about while he was literally puking all over the floor and was seeing things in the room. 

"They will!" he said and he tried to sit up again to look at her, but another wave hit him making him bend over again. 

Julia had no time to answer before someone picked up the phone for her and she had to tell them what was going on. While she was focused on the conversation because she wanted them to be there as soon as possible, she noticed how Dom had started to cry in the background. It made her finally focus on him again and quickly pull him against her chest as soon as she saw he was done throwing up. 

"I'm a fucking screw up," Dom cried the second she had hung up and someone told her they would be there in fifteen minutes. "I'm a fucking-" 

"You're not. You're just sad and you wanted to feel better." 

"I am sad," he agreed, crying, which hurt Julia's heart more than she could describe. 

"They're just gonna make sure you can breathe again and everything stops spinning." 

Dom shook his head and sobbed again. "I'm so dumb I- I don't deserve the baby." 

Another thing that broke her heart in two. It made Julia bend down to kiss his hair and tuck it behind his ear yet again. "You really fucking do. You're so strong, the baby is gonna learn so much from you." 

It made him cry harder for some reason, but she just let him cry in her shirt and said nothing anymore for a while. She felt helpless too though, as everything had been so messed up for the past weeks and it seemed like they were going deeper and deeper. 

"I don't know what's going on," Dom suddenly said and he gripped her arm yet again. 

"Not much is going on. You're gonna fall asleep soon and wake up less sad," she told him. 

"With you?" 

"Yes, with me." 

"I hoped so." 

Honestly, everything was a blur for Julia as well after that. Especially because Dom started having more and more trouble with breathing and she had to check if he was with her every five seconds. The moment she heard sirens, everything started spinning for her too as if she was as scared to go with them as Dom was. But she was happy he wanted to wake up with her. Maybe, if they were lucky, they both felt better after that. 

-----

Yeah this took ages but honestly I had no idea what to do for this chapter. I was so stuck 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.6K 48
"I... I....... I love you." He says staring into her eyes hoping she feels the same.
21.3K 562 10
Dominic Harrison is a boy in your year. Hes full of energy and excitement. Hes the polar opposite of you. You only have two close friends, and maybe...
40.4K 862 17
A girl named (Y/n) meets Dominic Harrison aka YUNGBLUD at work because as luck has it, she is gonna be his photographer for 1 week and a lot can happ...
93.4K 3K 50
(PART 2 OF 3) cover by: rivila_cher I stared at the number, finally realizing my suspicions were correct. Random Number: So, are you sure that we c...