Never Ending Revenge

By Laaiq98

A story of a girl and her brothers who hate each other. Her mum was indirectly killed by her dad and brothers... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Character list》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Memes》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《#Stop the hate》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Covers》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》

《Chapter 11》

3.5K 107 70
By Laaiq98

Vanessa's p.o.v

I wake up in the morning with a yawn. I started stetching. It was 08:00.

It's been a habit. Any time I sleep late I end up waking up early. Weird right?

I get up knowing that I won't be able to fall asleep again. I do my usual morning routine. I wasn't interested in doing any make-up. Why do it? My brothers are the only ones here anyway.

You're probably wondering why I'm even calling them my brothers? 

Well...what am i supposed to call them?

As*holes? Ba*tards?

No. Those are my fathers titles.

I'll just call them my as*hole brothers then. Seems right.

After doing my normal routine I decided to put on my clothes.

"Being naked is an option apparently." My consciousness says sarcastically.

"I never meant it like that ya dimwit." I snap.

"you're basically calling yourself a dimwit." My consiouness says and I could hear the smirk.

"I don't care!" I yell.

"Wow. Really?"

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Led by example."

"Ugh. Bye."

"Byes."

After having my...fight with my consciousness, I got changed into this..

I just combed my hair and left it open. I'm too lazy to try anything with it. I'm not trying to do a fashion show either way.

After that I headed downstairs for breakfast. All my as*hole brothers were sitting there. Well..most of them. Ricardo,Romeo and Leonardo weren't there.

"Morning." I greet with a blank look. "You're actually gonna greet us?" Luca asks with a little suprise in his voice. They think that I'd just act stuck up and stuff? They're so wrong.

"Why wouldn't I?" I say shrugging yesterday's incidents off. "I'm not gonna go and act stuck up and bear grudges." Ethan observed me and my reactions carefully.

I then sat next to Jason since I wouldn't wanna sit anywhere by Ethan. "Dont sit anywhere near me you motherf*cking b*tch." He growls out.

Luca set a bowl of porridge in front of me. "Where must I sit then?" I ask calmly. "Sit anywhere but near me." I nod and take my bowl. I then sit on the floor far from Jason. He blinked at me. "You aren't gonna try and fight?" He asks. "No use in it." I say and continue eating.

I'm not interested in quarreling with them. I'll make them regret this. Just not now.

Ethan's p.o.v

I observed Vanessa's every move. She wasn't nervous and just held on a blank face. She faced us as if the whole thing yesterday never happened and even said that she isn't gonna be stuck up like others would. This kinda suprised me.

She surprises me a lot. Doesn't she?

She didn't even protest when Jason said that she must not sit near him. In fact, she just sat on the floor. We're trying to make it hard for her but she's always holding a blank look and has no reaction.

What's up with her? Is she a robot or something?

We need to find a way to torture her so much that she ends up getting angry and will snap or will go crying. But how?

I was busy thinking when an idea came to mind.

"Vanessa. You're going to start school tomorrow." I say and she just nods. She's still having no reaction...

"What the f*ck! Why in the hell would we send her to school?" Jason yells.

"Yeah! What the f*ck is wrong with you Ethan!" Luca yells angrily.

"I'm done." Vanessa says and after washing her bowl she walks up to her room.

Jason and Luca start yelling. Soon Ricardo, Romeo and Leonardo come downstairs. "What's with the yelling?" Romeo asks rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"You three just had to f*cking wake me up." Ricardo says grumpily. Man. Yes always grumpy. I'm starting to wonder when he's happy...

"Ethan over here decided to let that stupid b*tch go to school." Jason grits.

"What the f*ck!" They all start yelling.

I gave them a glare which instantly causes them to shut up.

"Since you guys are so dumb. I'll explain it to you." I say. "We're gonna send her to school and ruin her school life. That way we can torture her since she isn't having any reactions now." I explain.

"Do you understand now?" They all nod. "But how exactly are we suppose to do that?" I smirk and we all began discussing it.

This girl is gonna get it.

After a while of discussing, our "meeting" was over.

"I'll tell her to be ready for tomorrow." They nod still smirking.

I walk to her room and open the door. She looks up at me with that same blank face. "Be ready for tomorrow. You and the boys will go to the same school. You're expected to be ready by 07:00. You're gonna make your own lunch." I say and she listens whilst nodding occasionally.

"That it?" She isn't gonna fuss?

"Yeah." I say and leave her room. She's gonna go through hell tomorrow.

I lean on the door in silence when my phone rings. I answer it.

"Hello?" I say coldly.

"B-Boss. A mafia plans on meeting us." He says shakily. Meeting? More like planning an arranged attacking...

"I'll be right there. Prepare the guns and knives." I say and hang up.

I put my phone in my pocket and head over to the door. "I have to handle things at the mafia." I say only loud enough for my brothers to hear and leave.

Guess I have to get my hands bloodied again...

Vanessa's p.o.v

As*hole 2 aka Ethan came into my room and told me about school and how I must be ready and pthr stuff like making my own lunch. I just nodded feeling too bored to listen.

Does he think I'm some kind of 3 year old or something?

But 3 year olds don't attend school...

I sighed. It doesn't take a genius to know that they're planning something tomorrow.

Worse part is I have to hold my anger in.

The room was quiet until I heard Ethan answer the phone. "I'll be right there. Prepare the guns and knives." Wait..

Is he in a gang? Or mafia? Which one?

Either way he spoke bout guns and knives so casually so he must be used to killing people..

Now I know a little bit of information. Guess I have to listen to more of his conversations to gain more info.

After a while it was lunch so I headed downstairs. All my as*hole brothers were seated on the couch. They were playing on their phones or texting. Either way they were on their phones.

Leonardo looked up at me with a glare. "Make for us sometching to eat." He's childish..

I nodded and headed over to the kitchen. I looked around at all the drawers and cupboards. I explored the entire kitchen.

Eventually I found out where everything belonged so I started cooking. "Hurry up!" Ricardo growled.

Jeez. Hold your horses. You're not gonna die in five minutes if I don't give you food....

After another five minutes I was done and I set it on the table. "Come eat. It's done." I announce and they all came in the kitchen.

They looked at the food and at me. "I hope it doesn't only look good." Luca says. You just indirectly said it looks good..

They eat a bite and after that started gobbling it down. They liked it. I was mentally rolling my eyes.
They ate in silence and I did too. After that they put the dishes in the sink. "Wash them." Ricardo says. I start washing them and afetr packing them away I went to my room.

I just took out the book which I was almost done with strated reading it. At least school can kill my boredom. One good thing.

The bad thing is...it's school obviously.

Luca's p.o.v

We told Vanessa to cook just to annoy her. She just went to the kitchen. Is she a robot just doing our commands or something? After a while she calls us to eat.

I looked at the food and my mouth began to water. How can this sl*t cook so good? Maybe she cooks for her sugar daddy.

"I hope it doesn't only look good." I say before eating a bite. It was amazing. I thought it came from a 5 star restaurant because of how good it tasted. I gobbled it down and so did my brothers. They like it too.

After she washed the dishes and just went to her room. Is she happy being a maid to us?

She stayed in her room and we stayed in the lounge. We were either on our phones or we were playing on the X-bow on the TV.

Perfect way to spend the day. Isn't it?

We realised it was supper time and it was only then that Vanessa came out of her room. "What do you want to eat?" She asks. "I'll go make it now-"

"We'll have the left overs." They say. She nods and goes to reheat the food. We eat at the table whilst she just stood there. "Are you gonna eat or just stare at us eating?" Jason asks annoyed. "Stare at you eating." She says.

"Get to your f*cking room and forgte about the dishes." Jason snaps. She leaves the kitchen and goes to her room. After eating we put the dishes in the sink and called Angela, the maid, to wash them.

Jason's phone rings and he answers it. "What?" He snaps not the phone.

As usuall..

"Hmm. Got it." He says and hangs up.

"Who was it?" I ask. "Ethan. Said that he won't be coming back and we must do the plan as told tomorrow. He said we must phone him to let him know how it goes." He replies. I simply nod and head to my room. All my brothers do the same.

We'reall getting ready for tomorrow.

Author note

Hey guys! It's your silly author! I'm back with another update! Honestly this chapter isn't the best...it's just to fill up until all the drama starts to happen.

Soo...yeah!

My leg is getting better thanks to all your concern! I really appreciate it! 😍😍

Anyways...

What do you guys think about this chapter? (I feel like it wasn't as good..)

What do you guys think is gonna happen next?

What do you think is their plan?

Do you think vanessa will be able to handle it?

What do you think about the following characters:

Vanessa

Her mum

Her dad

Ricardo

Romeo

Leonardo

Luca

Jason

Ethan

Like,vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤

xxxxxx

♡♡♡

Here's another meme for you guys! It's so me! 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 20.3K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...
133K 2.4K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
1.3M 35.6K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
3.9K 270 59
Marie's life has always been been all over the place, now her mum has decided to moved Marie and her brother Kye to the USA in order to start a new l...