I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do

22K 932 309
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 79: Don’t Know What To Do ~

[ Alfredo’s POV: ]

As I watched Justin kneel on the floor in tears, I could feel my own eyes beginning to water.

I wanted to say something to him. Anything. But I wasn’t sure what to say.

Katie’s dead.

She’s gone. There’s nothing I can do about that. So I don’t think anything I say to him would make him feel any better.

“Are you okay?“ I managed to ask him, feeling utterly powerless.

Justin covered his face in his hands, his entire body shaking. He had dropped Katie’s letter on the floor next to him and I glanced at the clock, counting the minutes I spent watching him weep.

“H-How did you know about this?” his shaky, muffled voice filled the air.

I swallowed slowly. “Um.. Katie came to me one night and asked me for a favor. She didn’t tell me details but she said it was important and I felt bad so I helped her.”

Justin was quiet for a second, occasionally hiccuping small cries.

I continued. “She only wanted me to deliver that first letter, and I didn’t see any harm in that. So, yes, it was me who put the letter in your room and made sure it got to you.”

Justin wiped his face and didn’t move from his spot on the floor as he stared off into space.

“T-This is all my f-fault..” he whispered. “I killed Katie.”

My eyes widened. “Whoa—What? Justin, this is no one’s fault. You can’t blame yourself for something you didn’t know was happening!”

“If only I would’ve been nicer..” he sniffed. “If only I hadn’t doubted her, or if I listened to her. Things would’ve turned out okay.”

“She said she loved you, Justin,” I sighed. “You really planned on being with her because you feel bad that you don’t feel the same way?”

“But I do love her!” he yelled, and there was sudden silence in the room. I gave him a sad look.

“You’re only saying that because you think you do now that she’s gone,” I said. “You love Jackie with all your heart and we both know it. You couldn’t have ever loved Katie the way she wanted you to love her, even if you tried.”

Justin’s gaze on me lingered for a while before he sighed softly. “Maybe so..” he trailed off. “But I did love her.. Even as a friend. I didn’t mean to treat her the way I did. If only I would’ve known..”

Justin leaned down and I saw a single tear slide down his cheek. He raised his hand shakily and placed it on his chest.

“I-It.. hurts..” he whimpered, gripping his shirt into his fist.

“What does..?” I asked slowly.

He looked up at me and stared me right in the eyes.

“My heart.”

[ Jackie’s POV: ] 

“I’ll text you tonight.”

That was what Justin said last night right after he kissed me. The night progressed and I didn’t get a single text message from him.

Of course, I wasn’t going to freak out over something small like that, but I’m still worried about him. He got up and left in a bit of a rush and his explanation was that he had to deal with something.

I sighed, looking up at the ceiling from my bed.

What if something happened to him?

Even though I managed to get him to open up to me compared to how distant he was when we first met, I still wish he’d talk to me more about things going on in his life. I don’t need every single detail, but it’d be nice to know things that’d affect my boyfriend, you know?

I hesitantly picked up my phone from the pillow next to me and went to Justin and I’s chat. I bit my lip, moving my thumbs across the screen to type a quick message:

To: Justin <3

hey handsome! is everything okay since you left last night? i really miss you right now..

I sent the message and locked my phone again, letting out another long sigh before there was a knock on my door. I looked up to see my mother standing on the doorframe, smiling at me.

“Hey honey,” she leaned on the door, “Your dad and I were just eating some breakfast I made. Want some?”

I forced a smile. “I’m not hungry, thanks.”

My fake smile faded. What am I doing?

I was so excited to hear the news that my parents were coming back for a while, specially since I haven’t seen them in the longest time. So why am I turning down an opportunity to spend more time with them?

Sure, I’m worried about Justin. But I shouldn’t stress out about it. I’m sure he’d get back to me soon. He is a busy guy, after all.

“Are you sure? I made my special bacon, egg and cheese sandwich,” she offered, snapping me from my thoughts. “You used to love it when I made those.”

A smile spread across my lips—a real one, this time. “Sorry, I was just sleepy for a second there. I’d love to join you guys.”

“I knew you’d change your mind,” Mom giggled, opening the door wider for me. “Now hurry, before your Dad stuffs them all in his mouth.”

I let out a soft laugh.

“Wouldn’t be the first time.”

It’s been about 3 days since my parents had gotten back. Which also means it’s been 3 days since Justin rushed out, made an empty promise, and now it’s been 3 days since I’ve heard from him.

I’ve called and texted but I eventually just gave up and became officially worried.

“So the guy in the yellow hat was actually friends with him, but they didn’t know so there’s like a major plot twist,” Robin, who came over a few hours ago, continued to describe this movie she saw last night.

But, if it wasn’t already obvious, I wasn’t really listening.

“And—”

“Do you think it’s something I said?” I asked out of the blue, interrupting her.

Robin gave me a look.

“You weren’t listening to the awesome plot line?” she whined, pouting in frustration before she saw how miserable I looked and she sighed. “Is this about Justin again?”

“Maybe..” I nodded. “You said to give him time and space but I don’t know.. I’m anxious. Maybe he thought meeting my parents was extreme and I scared him off.”

Robin giggled. “He’s Justin Bieber. He did a billion Meet and Greets and is a pro at meeting new people. Plus, he let you meet his mom so I don’t think that’s what drove him away.”

“So you admit something drove him away?” I nervously asked.

“No,” she shook her head. “I don’t really understand the stupid brain guys have. And I certainly wouldn’t understand the mind of a huge pop star, so I wouldn’t know why he’s been MIA for 3 days.”

“Do you think I should just go to the hotel he’s staying at?” I asked. “Is that too pushy?”

Robin shrugged. “I honestly don’t know what to tell you.” She grabbed potato chips from the bowl in front of us. “But if I were you, I’d end up doing that eventually.”

I leaned back on the couch and let out a pout.

Whatever it is.. Justin better be okay…

*****************************

What do you suppose happened with Justin? 

And it sounds weird, but I knew how Katie would end up in the book and now that it’s at the point where it happens, I feel sad for my own little fictional character :(

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter <3

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 7.7K 24
Abused by her father and hidden under makeup to cover the bruises he causes, Lizzy Keegan wants nothing more than to escape. The only way she can thi...
46.9K 941 34
Justin was abused as a kid. Now he's 23, and engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Selena. She is twenty four years old. Justin has constant mood...
149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...
51.5K 1.3K 24
The secret is out. It was hard for the two to stay low, but Justin and Dae have become public. Now, it's all fun and games for the tabloids, and th...