MYSTERIOUS PURPLE EYED GIRL

By marphro24

Who is she? Or? What is she? This is a story of a girl who's hiding from her family. Why? Well let's figure i... More

MARPHRO'S NOTE
1st CHAPTER
2nd CHAPTER
3rd CHAPTER
4th CHAPTER
5th CHAPTER
6th CHAPTER
7th CHAPTER
8th CHAPTER
9th CHAPTER
10th CHAPTER
11th CHAPTER
12th CHAPTER
13th CHAPTER
14th CHAPTER
15th CHAPTER
16th CHAPTER
17th CHAPTER
18th CHAPTER
19th CHAPTER
20th CHAPTER
21st CHAPTER
22nd CHAPTER
23rd CHAPTER
24th CHAPTER
25th CHAPTER
26th CHAPTER
27th CHAPTER
28th CHAPTER
29th CHAPTER
30TH CHAPTER
31st CHAPTER
32nd CHAPTER
33rd CHAPTER
34th CHAPTER
35th CHAPTER
36th CHAPTER
37th CHAPTER
38th CHAPTER
39th CHAPTER
40th CHAPTER
41st CHAPTER

PROLOGUE

2K 51 2
By marphro24

PROLOGUE

"You need to marry him child!!!" Her mother said.

"No! I don't want to marry someone that I don't love! And I don't want to do what you want me to do!!! Mother I have my own life." The girl said and turn her back to her parents.

"Let her be, she won't scape." Her father told to her mother when she tried to stop her.

The girl grab the little backpack on the side and went to the woods. No one's following her cause they all thought that she won't and can't scape.

But! They are all wrong. The girl vanished like a bubbles and no one knows where she goes. There's no clue or even a little hint where she is, not even a smell.

"Ouch!" She screamed when she fell on the ground with her butt. She looks around and found out that she's in the mortal world.

"Finally! I'm free. No hassle, no problems, no parents, no pressure, no responsibility. Ahhh this is life, this is a new start." She said and started to walk through the woods.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Yeyy sorry kung english hehe parang ang cool kasi.

Date I wrote this: 9/17/2020
Date I posted this: 10/7/2020
~marphro~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7M 2.4M 73
Erityian Tribes Series, Book #1 || Not your ordinary detective story.
25.9M 642K 64
[FIL/ENG] The Mhorfell Academy of Gangsters was innovated mainly for the accommodation of the so-called black sheep of the society and their families...
25.4M 851K 53
Crimes. Mystery. Clues. Detectives. Deductions. Love story. Detective Files. File 1 Written by: ShinichiLaaaabs (FILE 1 of 3)
63.4M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!