The Omega's Mate?

By NeonSkies95

August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submi... More

The Omega's Mate?
Chapter 1: August's POV
Chapter 2: August's POV
Chapter 3: August's POV
Chapter 4: August's POV
Chapter 5: August's POV
Chapter 6: August's POV
Chapter 7: August's POV
Chapter 8: August's POV
Chapter 9: August's POV
Chapter 10: August's POV
Chapter 11: August's POV
Chapter 12: August's POV
Chapter 13: August's POV
Chapter 14: August's POV
Chapter 15: August's POV
Chapter 16: August's POV
Chapter 17: August's POV
Chapter 18: August's POV
Chapter 19: August's POV
Chapter 20: August's POV
Chapter 21: August's POV
Chapter 22: August's POV
Chapter 23: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 24: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 25: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 26: August's POV
Chapter 27: August's POV
Chapter 28: August's POV
Chapter 29: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 30: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 31: August's POV
Chapter 32: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 33: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 34: August's POV
Chapter 35: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 36: Multiple POV
Chapter 37: August's POV
Chapter 38: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 39: August's POV
Chapter 40: August's POV
Chapter 41: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 42: August's POV
Chapter 43: August's POV*
Chapter 44: August's POV
Chapter 45: August's POV*
Chapter 46: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 47: August's POV
Chapter 48: August's POV*
Chapter 49: August's POV
Chapter 50: August's POV
Chapter 51: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 52: August's POV*
Chapter 53: August's POV
Chapter 54: August's POV
Chapter 55: August's POV
Chapter 56: August's POV
Chapter 57: August's POV
Chapter 58: August's POV
Chapter 60: Multiple POV
Chapter 61: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 62: August's POV
Chapter 63: August's POV*
Chapter 64: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 65: August's POV*
Chapter 66: August's POV
Chapter 67: August's POV
Chapter 68: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 69: August's POV
Chapter 70: August's POV
Chapter 71: August's POV
Chapter 72: Multiple POV
Chapter 73: August's POV*
Epilogue
Valentines Special
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Presley's POV
Chapter 1 of "Yes, Your Highness"
OMEGAVERSE CULT DISCORD SEVERAL BIG AUTHORS
INKSGIVING

Chapter 59: August's POV

33K 1.5K 364
By NeonSkies95

I've never been so excited to come home from a vacation, but I honestly was. The week we had been away from home had been longer than anything I've experienced. My social bar was filled for the rest of the year, and I could honestly go a month without talking to anyone.

Harman and Abram's mating ceremony was sweet and short; Alexandre and I had partaken in the ceremony's ending. It was much different from Xandre and I's own ritual. The pheromones of other Alpha's and Luna's drove Alexandre insane. As expected, Alexandre has been nothing short but overprotective of me. So when he felt threatened of being surrounded by other high ranking Alpha's, he had taken me away from the area and fucked me senseless in our room.

We were enlisted as the new leaders for the Werewolves in the Supernatural Council while we were away. They were accepting of us taking over the position that had been held from Abram's family for generations. We were told about the semi-annual meeting that would happen around July, and they explained the reports and stuff we would need to have for the meeting.

When Alexandre and I arrived home, we were swarmed by our pack members. Many of them were excited for our return home. Alexandre announced my pregnancy through our pack link later that evening after telling our family and friends about our little pup in the oven. Our parents were thrilled to hear the news; we had a potential heir to our pack on the way.

Raven and Ella were happy for me; they were both still fighting on who would be the godmother of our little baby bee. Malikai had fallen into heat shortly before we had come home, and Miles had been with him to sate my friend's desires. My parents had been taking care of Persephone while Kai had his episodes.

"So August," Alexandre's piercing eyes met mine. "What do you think we should do about the rogue situation with our neighboring pack?" He tapped his pencil on the desk.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't listening." I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I could hardly focus; I was just tired, I wanted to sleep. Alexandre had let me sleep in until he was finished with his morning patrol; he even made me breakfast before waking me up in bed. It was a luxury I could get used to. He also made delicious meals; I never thought an Alpha, let alone a dominant, would cook.

"Hmm, do you need to take a nap? Or are you hungry? We can take a break and grab lunch." He grabbed my hand.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little out of it. This little one is just making me exhausted is all." I patted my stomach.

"As long as you're okay, I can take you to our room, and I can let you go to sleep. Or do you think we should see Kathy? Maybe she can do a check-up on our pup." He explained.

"There's no need to bother Kathy," I rolled my eyes. Alexandre always brought it up when I had the smallest of hiccups. "We'll see our pup in due time; there's no point until we hit the eight-week mark anyways."

"I know, I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine, Xandre, I'm just having normal symptoms." I chuckled. "I'm going to go take a nap, maybe have Jaxon come in here and help you with some of these things?"

"Yeah, he can, I just like your input sometimes." He grinned at me.

"Thank you for that," I got up. "I love you." I pecked Alexandre's lips.

"I love you, sleep well little one." He grabbed my chin, pecking my lips one more time before letting me go.

---

Three weeks had passed quickly, well, it did for me because I slept a good majority of the time. I was watching little Persephone today while Miles and Malikai went out looking for a house nearby. They loved living with my parents, but they explained they wanted their own space because my parents were home more often now and in Malikai's words to me. Sex was very awkward when my parents were there.

He felt embarrassed one time when they had come into the kitchen after one of the times they had gotten done. My parents just stared at the two and quietly ate their lunch, knowing what had just happened. They had thought my parents were gone for the day, so they hadn't been quiet either.

Persephone was so sweet; she loved cuddles and eating lots. She was chunky and had a head full of black hair, much like Malikai. Alexandre was at the packhouse doing his duties; he explained that he had finally caught up from the week we had been gone. Now he was on requests from other packs, as well as several other things.

He explained that hopefully, next week, we would either look about getting a house built or finding a place for ourselves to move out of his parent's cabin that we had been calling home. I told him I didn't want a big house. I wanted something cozy but big enough to house a family. It ended up with a conversation on how many kids we would try to have after this little one growing inside of me. I wanted a big family, around five to six of our little spawns running around. Alexandre wanted more than that, which I only laughed, telling him that the factory will shut down for good at six, compared to the eleven he wanted.

I didn't understand why eleven? It was out of the blue and random, although I couldn't wait to have our kids, to carry them, hold them tight when they had nightmares. Kiss their boo-boo's when they tripped and fell. I couldn't wait for it all—even the bad days.

I heard a small whine coming from the room where I laid Persephone down for her nap. I placed the dish I had been washing back into the sink and turned the tap off. I wiped my hands and made my way to the room.

I picked her up out of the pack and play, cooing at her, letting her know that everything was alright. I hugged the small girl to my chest, kissing the top of her head. She stopped fussing after a few moments of me swaying back and forth. I quickly changed her diaper and sat her down in a bouncer while I prepared a bottle for her.

She cried, hungry for a bottle. I only cooed at her, telling her the bottle would be done just in a moment. I knew she wouldn't understand a word I was saying, but hearing my voice calmed her down. Once the bottle was warmed and ready, I picked her up and began to feed her.

She greedily took the bottle and hummed in content.

I couldn't wait to have my little one, just so small and needing protection from everything. Relying on me for everything. I couldn't wait to watch them grow into an adult, help mold their mind into a good werewolf. If our first baby was a little Alpha, I would make sure he/she would grow into a caring but firm Alpha, much like their father. I would make sure they would always have us there for them. I wanted them to always know that they could come to us for anything and everything.

"August, you home?" I heard someone call from the front hallway.

"Yeah," I got out of the chair I was sitting in and walked to the front of the cabin.

Raven was taking his shoes off, and Ella held bags in her hands.

"Hey guys, what're you doing here?" I asked.

"Did you really forget what today is?" Ella laughed.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows, patting Pesephone's back, trying to burp her.

"Oh, he really did." Raven laughed.

"You doofus, it's your birthday, how did you forget?" Ella explained, sitting the bags down on the ground, taking her own shoes off.

"I don't know I've been quite distracted lately, and didn't know what today is." I shrugged, Sephone letting out a loud burp. "Oh, that was a big one." I cooed to the baby in my arms. "Do you feel better, ma'am?" I chuckled, rubbing her back.

"Why do you have Sephone?" Ella held her hands out to hold the baby in my arms.

"Well, Malikai and Miles are looking for a house right now. They want some privacy from my parents after an embarrassing lunch." I giggled, handing Persephone to Ella. "Be careful, she just got done eating."

"Where's Alexandre?" Raven asked, handing me the bags that Ella had been holding.

"Doing his usual stuff, I guess he forgot today was my birthday today too." I shook my head. I can't believe I forgot my own birthday.

"If he did, I'm gonna have some words with him." Ella squinted her eyes. "He's not supposed to forget."

"I wouldn't blame him if he did, I forgot myself, we've had a lot going on these past few weeks." I shrugged.

"Well, I understand that, but still." She explained. I opened the bags, and I closed them quickly; inside of them were things that shouldn't be in the same room as an infant, or well even them. My face turned red. "We decided y'all might want to spice some things up before you have our little god-niece/nephew is here."

My face turned red, "Why can't y'all be normal?" I rolled the bag up, trying to hide the contents.

"Well, we didn't know what to get you. So we decided to help you with your sex life." Raven chuckled, we sat down in the living room.

"So, no birthday party today?" Ella asked, still patting Persephone's back.

"I completely forgot about my birthday, so no."

"Hmm, well that sucks, we thought it would be an awesome birthday because you're finally turning eighteen." Ella pursed her lips.

"It's odd, though. Usually, my parents would tell me happy birthday first thing in the morning. They're usually good about that."

"That is odd." Raven furrowed his eyebrows. "Maybe they'll tell you later or something."

"Maybe," I shrugged.

"So let's kick off the tradition of watching a shitty horror movie." 

A/N: I've come to the conclusion that I can't write filler chapters worth a damn. I'm also warning you we're about to jump around like people in vents in Amoung Us. You've been warned af. 

Also I would like to announce that I have been posting this story on Tapas and I qualify for their program to where they pay their writers a certain percent of ad revenue, as well if people donate ink, if you by chance want to help support a broke af author just trying to make it, please consider. I renamed the story so people can actually find it. "My mate?" by NeonSkies95 on there. Thank you! <3

Next recommendation: My Mates Touch by neonflared  It's a quick read. I also need to catch up on it myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.3K 50
FIRST BOOK OF 'THE OMEGA SERIES' Peter Rushe is an omega. It's not bad or terrible, but it can get annoying, especially when you don't have a mate...
17.3K 641 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
20.3K 1.1K 25
Sequel to: "The Sun's Child" After 3 years Haechan, a young vampire has lost his memory and lives with the Sun vampire clan. Life for him was anythi...
492K 33.4K 33
Not everyone has a mate, and this is the reality of Alek Kuznetsov. On his eighteenth birthday instead of feeling the pull and yearning for a mate...