The Apocalypse's Great Mercha...

By hellobiew

After her previous life, Lan Ke luckily received an universal trade system, and also a ruthless food waster... More

Chapter 1: Meeting The Best Upon Rebirth
Chapter 2: Fraudulent System
Chapter 3: A Stall in the Trading District
Chapter 4: A Gift from a Local Tyrant
Chapter 5: The Slag Dad Calls
Chapter 6: The Prize Is Amazing
Chapter 8: A Large Sum of Money into the Account
Chapter 9: They Finally Meet
Chapter 10: Watching His Host's Savage Way of Feeding
Chapter 11: Shrouded in Darkness
Chapter 12: Buying a Knife
Chapter 13: A Well Performed Play
Chapter 14: Laozi Will Kill You!

Chapter 7: If you don't die, who will?

1.4K 49 2
By hellobiew

After returning from school yesterday and confirming that she was reborn before the end of the world, Lan Ke contacted the real estate agency and expressed her willingness to sell the house.

This house is one of Lan Yi’s inheritance left for her. If she didn't know that it would be the end of the world soon and once the apocalypse broke out, and that she would definitely be the first to fall because this house was close to her school, she would certainly not be willing to sell the house.

However, although this house is a bit old with outdated layout and decoration, its location is really good. In fact, Lan Ke only contacted the agency yesterday and said that she wanted to sell the house yet today the agency called her saying that someone had taken a fancy to her house and wanted to make an appointment to take a look.

Lan Ke wanted to sell the house as soon as possible, so she directly set the time at three o'clock this afternoon, almost an hour later.

When the time was set, Lan Ke got busy. The house was clean and tidy, so there's no need to clean it up and Lan Ke didn't have the skill. After hanging up, Lan Ke went into the study, found pen and paper, then began to write and draw.

First, she recalls her whole experience from her previous life, especially on how the course of events in the apocalypse had developed. Afterwards, Lan Ke began to write the key points. First, the events that happened in the apocalypse, the specific time of some important events, some crucial news she heard back then, and finally, the materials needed to be stored.

With the pond, she doesn't need to worry about food and drinking water, but Lan Ke decided to prepare more. Weapons aren't easy to get in real life, but she can find a direct way from the system and she doesn't have to worry if she either buy them in the shopping center or private shops.

In addition to food, drinking water and weapons, which are the three most important things, she also had to prepare various daily necessities, such as transportation, fuel, clothing and bedding.

There would be a terribly severe winter not long after the end of the world, since this was also in the north. Thus, it's good to have something to keep warm before the end of the world because the heaters will stop after the apocalypse and the temperature will drop to nearly ten degrees, and many people in the safety zone will freeze to death every day.

Therefore, warm clothes are necessary.

Lan Ke wrote and drew in her notebook, but everything she thought could be used were all written down and when she finally finished writing, it was almost up for her appointment.

As soon as her notebook was put in the inventory space, the person in charge from the real estate agency called and said that they had arrived. Lan Ke opened the security door and saw two young men standing outside the door. One of them was obviously the real estate agent and the other was in suits and leather shoes, with his chin slightly raised, looking cold and imposing.

As soon as the door opened, the man glanced at Lan Ke carefully, raised his eyebrows and asked distrustfully: "Are you the owner of this place?"

"Come in first." Lan Ke's attitude was cold. She still feels guilty selling the house at this time and thinks she owes the buyer, but when this person came with this attitude, Lan Ke felt at ease in an instant.

As soon as the man in the suit entered the house, his eyes looked everywhere and the real estate agent seemed to want to make this business very much, that he kept saying good things. However, the owner, Lan Ke didn't say a word from beginning to end.

After looking at the house, the broker gave a quotation based on the market price; a total of 2.4 million, which he had discussed with Lan Ke in advance and she also agreed, so he said it directly.

The man in suits wasn't satisfied with the price. After a hard bargaining, the price was finally set at 2 million, which was cut down by 400,000. Like he was afraid that Lan Ke would change her mind, the man in the suit signed the agreement on the spot and asked Lan Ke to go through the transfer process.

The whole process went surprisingly smooth.

However, the man in suits was obviously not good. Knowing that Lan Ke only has this house and was currently living here, he actually asked for the house to be handed over tomorrow morning and that Lan Ke must move out!

The broker couldn't watch it anymore and persuaded the man in suits, but he only said that he was anxious to move in and gave a time limit of one night. He also said that not asking Lan Ke to move out right now was already his utmost benevolence.

In the end, the broker didn't have anything to say anymore and just glanced at Lan Ke sympathetically.

Lan Ke said nothing, until they left, she smiled coldly: "If you don't want to walk the road to heaven, then you can go straight to hell! If you don't die, who will?"

The next day, Lan Ke got up early. After a hearty breakfast, she put all the furniture in the house into her warehouse and even the cabinets in the kitchen weren't left for that man in suits!

When the man in suits came to move into the house triumphantly, he was completely dumbfounded when he entered the house: "Where are the furniture? Why are they gone?"

"What?" Lan Ke looked at him amusedly with her arms folded in front of her chest, "It was lightly and neatly written in the contract that I'm only selling the house and the furniture are not included. Didn't you hate those furniture yesterday because they were old styles and would cost you money if you would have to throw them out? Don't worry, I've already paid for all the things that shouldn't be left in this house and let someone move them out. I will definitely not let you spend a penny!"

The man in the suit was so angry that his face was blue. He just said he hated it yesterday because he was trying to keep the price down! Those whole sets of mahogany furniture were all very well preserved although they had been on for some years. Their surface were all patinas that have been naturally precipitated over the years. They were all absolutely high end and high class!

He had rushed to buy this house and even forced Lan Ke to move out today because in addition to fancying the open space here, there was another very important reason; the things in this house!

Whether those whole sets of mahogany furniture or the paintings on the walls, they were all worth of money!

He thought that it'll be good if he came here early in the morning to drive Lan Ke out before she had time to clean up. As a result, all the furniture and hanging paintings he was fond of were gone!

But he didn't have anything to refute Lan Ke because she was right, it was clearly written in the contract and the content of the transaction was only the house and does not include anything in the house!

"These are the keys. It's all here." Lan Ke smiled, hung the keys on the doorknob and walked away with a small bag.

"Bang!" The security door was completely closed, leaving only a bunch of keys dangling on the doorknob.

The man in the suit scratched his hair irritably, suddenly remembering something, he rushed towards the kitchen and was dumbfounded as soon as he entered; the set of mahogany cabinets he fancy was gone!

The kitchen, which was already spacious, was even more empty without the cabinets. Only the water pipes and oil fume pipes were left pitifully on the wall.

"Fuck it!" The man in the suit was so angry that he let out a curse. He suddenly turned around and rushed into the bathroom and then collapsed to find that this place had also been evacuated!

Not only the mahogany bathroom cabinet and bathtub are gone, but even the mirrors hanging on the wall are gone as well!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" The man in the suit cursed a few times. He couldn't believe it; he was fooled by a little girl!

Yesterday, when he saw that Lan Ke was young, he felt that she mustn't have understood anything, so he deliberately criticized those mahogany furniture as worthless. Now, he just wanted to go back and re-sign the purchase contract!

Unfortunately, he thought Lan Ke was stupid, but he was completely the foolish one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 16 10
Rebirth to the end of the day, Qi Yue happy bad, happy to buy things, hoard materials, strengthen the door window, like a diligent hamster, will not...
27K 467 65
He Xiaoyun transmigrated in the 70s and became the mother of the hero in a book. The feats of the old lady in her youth were endless: Pretended to fa...
1M 29.1K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
94.8K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...