Twins

By 0cecilia

Rachel and Puck are twins. They got apart when they were 11 because Hiram took Rachel to Los Angeles with him... More

prologue
first day
hello brother
first date
glee club
duets
girls night
new boyfriend
finn's family
i'll destroy her
sectionals
threatening
the break up
she loves you
time to think
regionals
the plan is on
quinn's secret
it's not over
the truh of jake
bonding
new york, new york
nationals?
quinn & jake
the rescue
tell them the truth
summer

jake puckerman

793 16 0
By 0cecilia

"Hey dad." I said with a smile.

"My girl!" Dad said smiling and hugged me.

"I just got here, where are you going?" I asked.

"Lunch with Ronaldo, you wanna go?" Dad asked.

"Oh no, I don't wanna third wheel. Is Noah here?" I asked knowing that he isn't.

"Nope, he went away for the weekend with Santana's family to their lake house." Dad said. "But he should be back tomorrow."

"Oh, so I came here for nothing? Oh that sucks. Whatever, I'll just stick around until I get bored of here and go to my other home." I said and dad laughed.

"Okay then, have fun here, sweetie." He said and gave me a hug and left.

Finally!

I needed this house empty because of something, I need to do a little bit of investigating. I've been stuck in the whole Jake Puckerman thing since Wednesday and today it's the first time that the house it's finally going to be empty.

I grabbed my phone ans called someone who would be perfect to help me since Santana isn't here. I called my sister in law, Marley Hudson. "Hey Rach!" Marls said through the phone and I smiled.

"Hey Marls! I need your help, you're good at finding people online right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Finn always say that I'm going to work for the FBI." She said and I chuckled. "You need to find someone online? Oh no! Does Finn have a mistress and you wanna find her Instagram? I hate my brother!"

"Why?!" I hear Finn's voice in the background and I laughed.

"No, no, it's not Finn related." I said laughing. "But do you think you can come here and help me to find someone?"

"Sure, I love being a detective." She said and I laughed. "Which one of your houses?"

"The Puckerman." I said.

"Alright, I'll tell Finn to drop me off there and that we will have a girls day."

"You're so awesome, thanks Marls." I said smiling.

"Anytime girl, see ya in a few." She said and hang up the phone.

Finn's POV

"Hello idiot, I need a ride." Marley said entering my room and I frowned confused.

"Where to?" I asked confused.

"Your girlfriend's house." Marley said and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"We're having a girls day, which you're not invited to." Marley said.

"So you want a ride and you call me idiot and you exclude me? Well, sucks for you, I'm having fun in my bed." I said and she looks annoyed.

"Please Finny, you know you're the best brother ever and I'm sure Rachel thinks you're the best boyfriend." She said and I chuckled. "Or else she would've dumped you." She said and I laughed.

"Fine, I'll take you." I said and she smiled. "I'll just change first."

"I'll be downstairs waiting." She said.

I like the idea of my girl and my sister spending time together, well, unless they decide to team up against me, that wouldn't be cool. I wonder what they're going to do, I don't like to be left out!

"Finn!" Marley squealed and I groaned while going downstairs.

"I'm here, geez!" I said annoyed and she grabbed her purse and we left and get in the car. "Don't make my girlfriend break up with me in the end of the day please." I said and she laughed.

"I won't, I really like Rachel. I want you guys to be together forever and ever." She said and I chuckled.

"I want that too." I said and she laughed.

"I still don't know how you made it, seriously. How the hell did you get Rachel?" Marley asked and I laughed.

"I have less idea than you have." I said and we laughed. "She's awesome so please don't screw up my relationship." I said and she laughed.

"I won't say a word about you." She said laughing.

"Well, you can say as long as they're positive." I said and she laughed.

"You guys are together for a while now, she already knows you pretty well." Marley said and I laughed. That's very much true, Rachel can read me like a book. We're together for a few months now, the happiest months I've ever lived. It's so good to have someone that just brings just into your life and I have her. I love her very much.

I park the car in front of the Puckerman's house and Marley get off thw car. "Send a kiss to Rach." I said and Marley chuckled.

"I will, thanks for the ride, bro. You'll come to pick me up later?" She asked.

"Sure, just text me. Bye, have fun." I said with a half smile.

"Bye!" Marley said and turn around and ring the bell and my pretty girlfriend opened the door.

Rachel's POV

"Hey! Thank you so much for coming!" I said smiling and I hugged her and when I did that I see my boyfriend and I waved and blow him a kiss and I see him half smiling and waved back and blew me a kiss as well then he drives away.

"So sis, who are we investigating today?" Marley asked excitedly and I laughed.

"Girl, you won't believe in what happened on Wednesday." I said and I explained to her about the Jake Puckerman situation.

"Oh gosh, that's weird." Marley said and I nodded. "Let's go to the basement, we must find something there." She said and I nodded and we went to the basement. We have more like a entertainment area in the basement but in the closet there are a lot of boxes with old stuff.

"Come here, we have boxes here." I said and went to the closet and opened. "Oh my, that's a lot of boxes to look into."

"Totally." I said chuckling. "You can still run away."

"I rather stay here investigating with you then a day with my brother." She said and I laughed.

"Don't say that about your brother, he's great." I said chuckling and she laughed as we both open boxes.

"Oh he is...With you." She said and I laughed. "Oh damn, I supposed to only talk good things about my brother, he makes delicious pancakes." She says and I laughed. Oh I know that.

"He made you talk good about him, didn't he?" I asked chuckling and she laughed. "It's cute that he thinks that I don't know every single good and bad thing about him." I said and Marley laughed.

"Yeah, Finn is kind of a dork." Marley said and I laughed.

......

I grabbed a box with the name Noah on it and me and Marley are almost giving up. "This is the last box I'm looking into. If I don't find anything let's go to the mall and shop till we drop." I said tired and Marley laughed.

"I agree." She said and grabbed another box. I opened the box and started looking, there was just a bunch of paper like Noah's adoption papers, but something called my attention. Between all of the papers, I find a yellow envelope. I grabbed the yellow envelope and opened it carefully but not with high hopes. It's probably more Noah stuff.

There was a birth certificate in it and I started reading all the info, maybe it's Noah. What if they have our biological parents names on it? Oh that would be awkward. Dads said our biological parents were sloppy teenagers.

Cincinnati, OHIO
JACOB JAYDEN PUCKERMAN
October 1st 1996
Mother: Lydia Cheryl Starr
Father: Leroy Cooper Puckerman

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed loud and Marley look at me confused.

"Did you find anything?" Marley asked and I nodded.

"Look." I said and give to her and her jaw dropped.

"So the weirdo was speaking the truth?!" She asked as shocked as I am.

"Apparently." I said. "There's more." I said and grabbed the other paper inside of the envelope and it was a paternity test where it confirmed that Leroy Puckerman was Jake's dad.

"I don't wanna be rude but how the hell did that happen?" Marley asked in shock.

"I have no clue." I said in shock. "They already had me and Noah. And my gay dad having a child with another woman? While married to my other dad?"

"I'm sorry, Rach." Marley said and I'm in shock and she hugged me.

"I'm fine, I'm just confused." I said. "But why Jake would come here so suddenly?"

"That's what we're finding out." Marley said and we put the boxes, except by his birthday certificate, back in places and went upstairs to my bedroom and I grabbed my laptop and we sit on my bed.

"Okay, let's start through instagram." Marley said and opened the instagram and searched,

"Damn it, private account." I said annoyed. "Try Facebook! Old people still use Facebook, his mom may be on it too." I said and Marley chuckled and went to Facebook and searched for Lydia Starr and there were a few Lydia Starr there. We entered in a few accounts until we found one that had pictures of her and Jake.

"That's her." Marley said. "She last posted a pic a month ago."

"Put on the pictures she was tagged on." I said and I gasped when we saw.

"Oh no." Marley said in shock. Mostly of the pictures were in black and white and when we read the captions is just sad...His mom died three weeks ago.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"That's the time we call Finn, right? He always know what to do." Marley said.

"Yeah, that's time we call Finn. Keep looking more stuff of him and I'll call him." I sId and she nodded and I grabbed my phone and called Finn. It ringed a couple of times before he answered.

"Hey baby, Marley is annoying and you want me to pick her up?" Finn asked and I would laugh at the joke but I'm not in the mood.

"It's not that. Can you come over or are you busy?" I asked biting my lip.

"Are you alright?" He asked sounding worried.

"Yeah, but there's something I need to tell you." I said to him. "So, can you come?"

"Sure, I'll be there in a few. Bye baby." He said.

"Bye." I said and hang up. "He's coming."

"Look, I got from his mom facebook that they live in Columbus now, that he goes to St.Davis Middle School, next year he'll be a Freshman. According to pictures he likes to play the guitar and sing and he is a great dancer and won competitions, his mom posted lots about his dancing." Marley said.

"Damn, you good." I said and she chuckled. "I have no idea of what to do, he tried to talk to me and I said I would call 911. He probably hates me and now his mom is dead."

"Hey, don't blame yourself. It's a crazy story and your dad will have to make a lot of explanation. It's insane." Marley said and the bell ring. "Go open the door and I'll keep looking for any other of his social media." She said and I nodded and went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey! Are you okay? Marley?" Finn asked worried.

"We're fine, I just need to tell you something important." I said as we go upstairs.

"Oh God, are you pregnant?" He asked.

"No! It's about Jake." I said.

"That again? Rach, I told you to forget about it. It's just crazy." He said annoyed.

"It's not crazy." Marley said as we get in my room.

"You got my sister in this?" Finn asked.

"See yourself." I said and give him the birth certificate and his eyes widened. "Believe me now?"

"Now I think you're the prankster and you're trying to fool me." Finn said in shock.

"Not kidding." I said serious to him. "His mom died, Finn. Three weeks ago. And he came here probably to be with his family and me and Noah sent him away. We are horrible."

"You're not horrible." Finn said sitting next to me on the bed. "I still don't understand the story. It's crazy. Who knows if the boy knew he had two siblings until lately? Many things can come out of that story."

"Totally, your dad has a lot of explaining to do." Marley said and I slowly nodded.

That's a lot to take in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 5.1K 41
15 year old Ryley is adopted by a gay couple called Leroy and Hiram Berry. She moves to Lima, Ohio with them and meets Leroy and Hiram's daughter, Ra...
55.5K 2K 36
Rachel has been in boarding school for 5 years. She was sent there for her constant bad behavior. She happens to also be a bad ass. She's the half si...
67.1K 1.3K 109
Quinn and Puck are secretly hooking up with no strings attached, but what happens when one of them starts wanting more? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE...
44K 1.6K 34
When moving to Lima , Ohio because of a tragedy Rachel Berry must come to terms with trying to heal herself. But when meeting Finn Hudson a boy who h...