Transmigration: Face slap th...

By Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... More

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19

614 36 4
By Chil_lexx

Reaching his courtyard Zheng Yong angrily strode into his study he stubbornly folds his hands behind his back deliberately pacing back and forth, "..Impossible!-" he frustratedly exhaled, "..How can I be wrong?!-"

His train of thoughts and pacing were then interrupted, "-Magistrate there you are—" Cheng Bi Yu cautiously strode over observing the atmosphere he turned facing her, "..Is there something you need Advisor?-" Zheng Yong immediately asks.

Cheng Bi Yu deliberated, "..Not really-" she cheekily cocks her head, "-I was just curious about the change Zhou Tong mentioned-" Zheng Yong wrinkled his eyebrows, "..Is that all?" He slanted his eyes.

"..Why do I feel you're trying to her rid of me?-" Cheng Bi Yu exclaimed, "..Tang Ying Jie is that all?!-" his tone becomes serious more stern Cheng Bi Yu bit her tongue,"Yes—that's all,"

"..Then leave!-" Zheng Yong turned away, "..I have more pressing matters to get to," Cheng Bi Yu exits she huffed kicking the dirt, "..Who wants to be in your company anyway? Humph, do you think you're Wang Yibo?-" she angrily stomped huffing all the way out his courtyard.

Zheng Yong released a breath he didn't even know he was holding he huffs walking towards his shelf his finger tips brushed against a book he picks it off the sleeve removing the veil he secretly hid within he brought it to his nose deeply inhaling the jasmine fragrance, "..I wanted it to be you-". That night Zheng Yong took a lukewarm bath then retired to bed than he dreamt.

<<Dream sequence ahead>>

Zheng Yong terribly shivers he rubs his palms together creating needed friction bringing them to his lips he lightly blows hot air into his palms. Zheng Yong sharp eyes keenly observed his surroundings by the looks of it he was trapped in some kind of forest with any other detection of life.

Zheng Yong calculating his options decides it's best to march ahead so then maybe he could escape this forest. Marching on the path forward he hears faint giggles he stops in his tracks paranoid he looks around, "..Who's there?!-" he gets no reply but the string of childish giggles still echoed.

His eyes frantically scatter he nervously huffs, "..Come out, show yourself!-" he draws his sword in anticipation of a possible ambush. "...Zheng Yong~" Zheng Yong froze his sweaty palm remained firm on his sword, "..Who said that?!-" he furrowed his brows his gaze became defiant, "...How'd you know my name! Show yourself you coward!-" he snarled.

"..Zheng Yong~" he frustratedly exhaled lowering his sword this time around the voice sounded soothing it dripped honey— but also sounded sweetly familiar Zheng Yong walks ahead being led by the voice.

"Yong Yong~" it call out more intimately then giggles saying this childish line, "..You can't find me-" Zheng Yong continues on the trail until he unexpectedly run into a dead end the plush grass wall was the barrier that obstructed his way Zheng Yong turns about to leave but paused when he heard singing, "Lalalay~" he approached the wall pushing against the barrier he's sucked in.

Opening his tightly squeezed eyes Zheng Yong no longer  felt cold this place a contrast to the forest it was tropical—very warm. There he beheld a enormous waterfall and further below in the river he saw the  naked back of a woman, "..You found me. It's about time-" the person turned around it was Tang Mu Lan, no it was Tang Ying Jie his Advisor, he spots the tattoo just above his chest.

Zheng Yong inched back overwhelmed, "..Tang Ying Jie?!—" he shouts shocked. Tang Ying Jie swam over to the bank folding his arm he then lazily lays his head upon it, "Who else would it be if not me?—"

Zheng Yong questions still shocked,
"..How are you here? Why are you here—"

"..When? Where? How? Isn't it all the same?-" Cheng Bi Yu sexily bit her lip she then tilts her head, "..It's your dream silly you tell me. Why I'm here you'd know better than anyone else-"

Zheng Yong gasps thinking, '..Why on earth would I dream of Tang Ying Jie?!-' puzzled he asks, "..Were you the one calling out to me earlier?-"

Tang Ying Jie lips hook, "..Hard to remember. Come closer and I'll tell you-" Zheng Yong reluctant hesitantly steps forward cautiously keeping a modest distance. "..Closer~" Tang Ying Jie grins Zheng Yong shifts forward.

"Closer~" Zheng Yong grunts taking baby steps forward.

"..Come on you can do better than that Magistrate Zheng-" just steps away Zheng Yong then questions, "..Do I really need to come so close?-" He points between them, "..Can't you tell me what you want from me right here?" His fierce eyes narrowed,"-Or are you just pulling my leg?!-" he scuffs.

Tang Ying Jie mischievously smirked his gaze shamelessly flickering to Zheng Yong's lips, "..Closer~"

Zheng Yong grunts reluctantly proceeding forward crouching he closes the huge gap between them, "...Now will you tell me?-" he impatiently exclaims.

Tang Ying Jie wagged his finger gesturing Zheng Yong to come even closer Zheng Yong unsuspecting leans forward as the difficult Tang Ying Jie wanted to whisper something in his ear but instead something unexpected happened.

Tang Ying Jie roughly fisted his hair forcibly tugging him forward kissing him square on the lips Zheng Yong's eyes bulged at the sudden sensation he felt Tang Ying Jie's lips were cold from the water but soft as a cushion against his lips Zheng Yong roughly pushed away.

Zheng Yong shuts recovering from another shock wave, "What in the neptune! Did you just kiss me?!-" Tang Ying Jie playfully wagged his brows, "..It seems I did just kiss you-" he seductively licked his lip, "..It tastes good too-" Zheng Yong gawked when had his Advisor become so shameless?

"I'm not a cut sleeve!-" Zheng Yong powerfully defends his integrity. Tang Ying Jie devilishly smirked, "..Are you sure about that tough guy?-"

"..As positive as my ancestors origins-" Zheng Yong stated blossoming with confidence Tang Ying Jie smirk grows sinister, "..I beg to disagree," he then points followed by an instruction, "Look down-"

Zheng Yong found his instructions odd but nonetheless lowered his gaze
after being hit with shock waves over and over this one put the icing on the cake as his body had betrayed him his hardened member protrudes.

"..You know you're not a good liar-" Tang Ying Jie proclaimed Zheng Yong's face burned red with angry and deep rooted embarrassment, more of the latter.

<<End of dream sequence>>

F

eeling like he was drenched by a bucket of cold water the images before him crumbles fading into dust. Zheng Yong sprung up in bed drenched in sweat his breathing became hot and heavy his body torched like a furness lifting his blanket he looks below Zheng Yong momentarily gulps—his soldier stood erect.

Zheng Yong wraps his hand around 'it' to release himself stroking it up and down his nose flares and his breathing becomes even more heavy, he tries to lower his groans by biting his tongue reaching his euphoria Zheng Yong flung his head back clinging to the bed frame relieving himself.

He gets up and heads to wash up he had already filled the bath in advance so he didn't have to worry about fetching it and possibly crossing paths with anyone it would just make the situation awkward.

Tossing his 'dirtied' clothing Zheng Yong goes to sit in the freezing bath water he splashes his face two times before leaning back against the wooden barrier. He laments back to his dream again, it was weird, too weird, it wasn't like any other he had previously.

"..I don't like men!-" he recites over and over again almost chanting the dialog at his last chant an image of Tang Ying Jie smiling seductively at him popped up in his head. Disturb he frantically shook his head repeating the phrase, "..I don't like men! I don't like me!-" more images of Tang Ying Jie popped up in his head his lower body became heated again.

Zheng Yong then started to question his sexuality then came to an inevitable conclusion, "..Maybe I do like men—" Zheng Yong groans submerging this entire body under water.

Zheng Yong knew two things he'd have to do either cut off his soldier, shave his head and live out the rest of his life as a monk or he would avoid Tang Ying Jie like the plague he chose the latter.

Starting tomorrow Zheng Yong would make it his mission to avoid his Advisor. He needed to get his head straight, a mind that isn't consumed with indecent thoughts towards his Advisor.

—————————————————

Hi guys 😊 just a quick note. So the original chapter for this got deleted from my drafts because my phone was moving like a dingdong! But luckily I foresighted this and had screen shot it incase. Still this version is slightly different from the original.

● Mini theater ●

Author: "-So with that said don't forget to subscribe, vote and hit the notification bell," cue blows kisses towards her readers.

Cheng Bi Yu: ". ..This isn't youtube Author has your brain left the station?-"

Author: "..You know it wouldn't kill you once in awhile to be nice to me. I'm your creator for pete sake!-" bites her lips nervously playing with her shirt sleeve.

Cheng Bi Yu: Heroine flips her hair, "..That's way above my pay grade" blows off her perfectly manicured nails.

Author feeling flustered turns to Poppy: "Please help me out here I'm being bullied-" she pleaded her hands clasped.

System/Poppy: "I'm sorry I can't help you-"

Author scolds: "..Go into the naughty corner and think of what you have done!—"

System/Poppy pouts: "B-But"

Author holds her strict demeanor: "No buts young lady get to it!"

System/Poppy floats to the naughty corner holding down her head feeling dejected.

Author call upon Zhou Tong: "..Zhou Tong please help this Author-"

Zhou Tong looks around confused: "Wait! Where am I ? What am I doing here?" Goes to draw for sword.

Author: .......

Author: "..That's not necessary-" wipes off cold sweat when Zhou Tong lowers his sword.

Zheng Yong enters the chat: "Where am I?"

Author blushes like a school girl, "My lovely creation there you are. Awe I love you!!! Marry me!-" She gushed looking at the Godlike handsome man.

Zheng Yong looks confused: "..Wait do I know you?"

Author: ......

Hong Meigui has enters the chat: "Gege Ying Jie I am coming for you," runs down Cheng Bi Yu crazily with heart shaped pupils. Cheng Bi Yu bolts through the crowd of people.

Mei-Liang enters the chat: "..Hey you hormonal teenager stop chasing my Master!" Runs down Hong Meigue with her shoe in her hand.

Author watches the chaos unfold. Author turns to readers:

"...As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted don't forget to follow, vote and comment. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think of my chapters constructive criticism is good that's if you're not mean about it. Bye lovelies have a nice day hope my small chat with my characters bring you joy!!❤❤❤. And I hope you're all staying safe during this pandemic. Lots of love from your girl Brie, bye lovelies💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.3K 149
In her past life, Su Meng married Wei Ting, thinking that she could eventually win his heart with tolerance and flattery. For this, she tried to flat...
3K 110 14
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
191 7 13
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...
877K 16.3K 63
Gu Ningyou found out that she was just a vicious female support in a novel only after she had died. After she got reborn, she no longer wanted to be...