Twins

By 0cecilia

Rachel and Puck are twins. They got apart when they were 11 because Hiram took Rachel to Los Angeles with him... More

prologue
first day
hello brother
first date
glee club
duets
girls night
new boyfriend
finn's family
i'll destroy her
sectionals
threatening
the break up
she loves you
time to think
regionals
the plan is on
quinn's secret
jake puckerman
the truh of jake
bonding
new york, new york
nationals?
quinn & jake
the rescue
tell them the truth
summer

it's not over

818 16 2
By 0cecilia

"Well, well, well." I said with a smirk approaching Quinn Fabray in her locker.

"What do you want, Puckie?" She said ironically and I rolled my eyes.

"Talk to you, I'm not sure if you'll like to hear what I have to say tho. But you have to, milf." I said and her eyes widened.

"What did you just call me?" She asked shocked.

"Milf but well...You didn't really went through with the pregnancy so you're not exactly a milf." I whispered to her and she looks shocked.

"Wait...H-how?" She asked in shock.

"The thing is Fabray, I just need you to stay away from me, my family and my boyfriend. Your secret is safe with me." I said. "Well, only if mines is safe with you." I said and she buffed.

"Fine, I'll keep your secret if you keep mines." Quinn said. "But well...I don't know about staying away from Finn because he's totally whipped for me and there's nothing I can do about it." She said smirking.

"Well...I wouldn't be so sure about that." I said with a winning smile.

"Well, he went to my house on Saturday and we're together now." She said and I laughed.

"And when you two got together? Before or after he left? Was when you appeared with red lingerie?" I asked smirking and her jaw fell.

"How do you know that?" She asked in shock.

"Who do you think that found what I needed? Finn Hudson, my boyfriend." I said smirking. "So are we even, Fabray?" Oh she seems so pissed.

"Yes." She said harshly.

"Well, it's always great talking to you." I said with a smirk. "And just FYI." I said leaning in her ear. "Finn doesn't like red lingerie, he likes the black one." I said and she seems so fucking angry and I winked at her and left feeling really good.

I love seeing a bitch going down.

Quinn's POV

Oh this fight is not over yet. If Rachel Berry think she won this war...She has no idea of what's coning to get her. I'm done playing nice with her.

I'll make such a good plan that she'll pray to had never left Los Angeles, she's going to pray that she had never walked into my life.

She thinks she's Mrs.Perfect, she has the grades, she has the boyfriend, she has the mansion, she has the popularity, she has the rich family, she has everything! Everything! This is so unfair.

But I'll get her, I'll think of something, I want her to suffer like she's making me suffer now reminding me of the whole Brody's baby situation. I'll find a way to destroy Rachel Berry for good.

Rachel's POV

"Hey there my boyfriend." I said in Finn's ear trying to not be loud because we're in the library and I place a kiss on his cheek.

"Hi." He said seeming surprised to see me. "What you're doing here?" He asked surprised and I sit in front of him.

"I don't know, what people do in the library?" I asked ironically and he chuckled quietly.

"Mean." He joked and I giggled and I blow him a kiss and he winked and I grabbed my stuff out of my backpack and put over the table and opened my Biology book and my notebook and started taking notes because I have a test in two days.

"Why you're staring at me? I can't concentrate when you're staring." I asked looking up and saw Finn indeed staring at me and he just half smiled.

"You look adorbs when you're concentrated so I can't stop looking at you." He said and I smiled.

"I can sit somewhere else if I'm distracting you fron your studies." I said and he chuckled.

"That would be no use, I would still keep looking at you." He said half smiling.

"Shhhh!" The librarian said to us and our eyes widened and I hold my laugh.

"I should go before I start laughing." I said and Finn chuckled and I closed my books and he closed his and we left the library and I started to laugh and he laughed as well. "Y-you could stay if you want, it's just that I don't have the maturity to stay in a library because makes me wanna laugh." I said and he laughed of me.

"No use staying in there, I rather be laughing outside with my girlfriend." He said chuckling and I laughed.

"Cmon, let's go to my place." I said and he put his arm around me and we go together to his car.

"Is going to your place means that we're going to study or to make out?" He asked and I laughed.

"Both." I said and he chuckled and he opened his car door to me and I get in.

We go our whole way home talking and laughing and listening to music. I missed going back from school with him instead of being broken up or hiding to Quinn not find out that we were still together. But now things are finally back where they were meant to be...Being with Finn means that I'm home.

Home is where the heart is, right?

"What the hell is that?" I asked confused when the cat approached the house and I saw Noah and some boy arguind in front of the house.

"No clue." Finn said and parks and we get off the car.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked confused.

"Oh I thought you would like to hear this." Noah said and I frowned confused and I look to the boy confused.

"Sorry to be rude, but who the hell are you?" I asked confused and the boy take his hands out of his pocket and held out his hand to me and I shook it.

"I'm Jake Puckerman, your brother." He said and my eyes widened.

"Is that a joke?" I asked confused and chuckling. "You're trying to prank me?" I asked looking to Finn.

"Keep me out of that one." Finn said.

"So it's you trying to mess with me, right?" I asked looking to Noah.

"Do I look like I'm kidding? I've been trying to kick him out of my house since he got there. Then I came here and he followed me." Noah said mad.

"So you're a stalker?" I asked confused and I already feel Finn's hand pulling me a few steps back.

"I'm not a stalker! I'm Jacob Puckerman, Leroy Puckerman son." Jake said.

"That's not possible, dude. I think you got the wrong Puckerman family." Finn said. "How old are you?"

"14, I'll turn 15 in a few months." Jake said.

"Leroy Puckerman was married to another man at the time you were born, sorry to break the news for you, but biologically there's no way you were born." I said kind of annoyed with this situation. "You know what? Just leave, brother." I said annoyed.

"I am your brother! In fact, I'm his biological child unlike the two of you." Jake said and Noah pushes him against the wall mad.

"Puck, Puck, cmon, he's a kid." Finn said taking Noah off Jake.

"Kid?! I could take you both down if I wanted." Jake said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, just get the hell out of here! What you want? Money? This is not even the Puckerman's house. This is my family's property and if I call 911, you'll be arrested. So you should just leave." I said crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow at him and he looks at me angrily.

"This is not the last time you'll hear from me, Princess." Jake said pissed.

"Can't wait to see you again." I said ironically and he left angrily. "What a weird thing." I said as I went inside with the boys.

"Crazy, huh?" Noah said and I chuckled. "I was at home and suddenly someone rang the bell and he was there saying that he's my brother. Like bro, what the fuck?"

"People are weird." Finn said and we chuckled and Noah went watch movies and me and Finn went to my room to study but I can't concentrate because I can't stop thinking about Jake.

Why a random boy would come here claiming that he is my dad's son? I mean, he can't be. Dad is gay, there's no way Jake is his child. But why he would come here? Knowing that if isn't true we would find out through a paternity test?

"Hey, stop." Finn said poking my waist softly, he knows it tickles.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Thinking about Jake. He'a just probably some stupid boy trying to pull a prank on you guys or he wants money." Finn said. "There's no way that boy is your brother. His best chance would be being a lost triplet but he's 14. And 14 years ago, your dads were still married."

"But being married doesn't mean anything! My dad cheated on daddy being married, that's why they got divorced." I said and Finn sighed and closed all the books and put them on the floor and he just lay me down with him.

"B, your dads are probably the gayest people I've ever met, there's no way your dad would have a kid with a woman." Finn said looking into my eyes. "Don't let him get to you."

"Yeah, that's true. My dads are very gay." I said and he chuckled. "It's just that is too weird. He could be my biological parents son, he would technically be my brother."

"That's a possibility. But you should just stop thinking about that." Finn said and I small smiled. "Let's just skip the studying and go straight to making out?" He asked and I laughed.

"Great idea." I said and kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.4K 33
♥COMPLETED♥ rachel schuester is a senior student on mckinley high school. she has a boyfriend named puck since junior year. rachel and puck are both...
73.7K 1.1K 90
Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in love. She and her twin brother Liam, lear...
15.5K 159 38
Rachel Berry-Puckerman is 14 years old and she is drug addict, has two gay dads and a twin brother, Noah. Rachel and Noah are very close and she alwa...
84.1K 2.3K 40
Big Brothers always make fun of little sisters, even if they're only two minutes apart. You see Rachel Berry-Puckerman is the 'younger' sister of McK...