Sora x reader ones shots (Tak...

By Winterstorm25

A collection of cute Sora x reader one shots. I hope that you like them. More

Fixing your heart...(Sora x Nobody Reader)
The piece that I was missing. (Sora x reader)
Feelings. (Sora x reader)
Here we are.. (Sora x shy reader)
I messed up..(Sora x hurt reader)
Glass wall. (Aware Sora x player reader)
What is love? (Child Sora x Child reader)
Just us... (Sora x princess reader)
Glass Wall part 2
What is love? Part 2
The Truth.
The Truth part2
The Truth part 3
Just Smile.
What's Love? Part 3
A Sick Day.
Pirate Sora x Mermaid reader
What's love? Part 3
What's Love? Part 4
Data Sora x Glitch Reader
A Day With You.
Sora x Mother reader
Sora x mother reader part 2
Monster Sora x Monster reader
Sora x child reader part 1
These memories.
Sora x Normal reader
Jealous Sora x reader
Sora x mermaid reader part 2
Words.
Sora x swan reader
Vampire Sora x reader x Hunter Roxas
Sora x princess mermaid reader
Sora x dark fairy reader
Sora x mermaid princess reader pt2
A/N
Swan Sora x reader
Sora x Vessel reader pt.1
Sora x singer reader
Parent Sora x Parent reader
Sora x depressed reader
Sora x witch reader
Sora x baby reader (Winter Break)
Clueless.
No need to worry! Sora x reckless reader.
Sora x Org. Reader
Sora x twin sister reader

I'll always protect you.

552 9 3
By Winterstorm25

(A/N: This was just a silly little story I got an idea for. Please don't take it too seriously. I wrote this one for fun.)

Sora woke up in a cell. "Where am I?" He asked. He knew why he was here. It was because he wanted to find you. You went missing a while ago and he was going to bring you home. So he dived into different realities. Because that was the only clue that they had to find you. "I know that I'm in a different place." Sora said looking around. Some mysterious men brought him into a room. "Where were you the night of August eighteenth?" The man in a weird looking mask asked. "I was home on my island." Sora said. "Can anyone account you for that?" "Yes my friends!" Sora said. "Have you seen this girl?" He asked putting a photo in front of him. Sora didn't recognize the girl. "No who is she?" Sora asked. "Winter Parks. She's only seven years old." He told him. "When was the last time you've seen ____?" He asked showing him another photo. One of you only you looked a little different. This wasn't his ____ but the one from here. "Answer me! When was the last time you've seen her?!" He asked. He was deeply in love with her. But to keep her safe he stayed away from her. He has already lost Kairi because of the accident. And he didn't want the same thing to happen to you. Sora didn't want to meddle here. "I know that you know her. Because you have her locket! She always has it on her! Tell me where she is!" He yelled. "I don't know. I'm trying to look for her too." Sora said frowning. "Why? What do you gain from having ____? Money? Fame?" He asked. ____ was an actress. She has preformed in many of plays and movies. "No! ____ is worth a whole lot more than any of those things! What's with all the questions about ____?!" Sora asked. Was this guy associated with the darkness? Because everyone wanted her heart. So did this creep want your heart too? "I'm asking the questions here not you." He said. Sora wondered what his face looked like. Because he had a really weird mask on one that completely covered his face. "I'm not playing any games. Where is she?!" He asked. "Wantanabe that's enough! He has nothing to do with Winter's case. The chief told you not to work on ____'s case." His coworker said frowning. "Right...we're done here." He said before leaving. They let Sora go because apparently they believed everything he said. It was almost as if they took one look at him and realized that he wasn't from here. This was really weird because he knew you. So he thought that he should be a suspect still. but it didn't matter at least he was free. Now he could ask Wantanabe the questions about you. How did he know you? Why did he want you so bad? "This city is so big. Where would I even find him?" Sora asked himself. Before seeing a familiar face in a phone booth. But she was wearing something that was from sixties. So Sora can conclude that was the time period of this reality. "Namine! Maybe she knows something." Sora said waiting for the blonde to get off the phone. "No that's great. I'm glad that you are living a better life. I'm doing okay. Just please don't stop talking to me all together promise. Good. Oh you have to go now? Okay bye." She said. Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xion escaped the organization. And started new lives. But if they were in deep trouble they would come and help. She hung up and said. "Oh I'm sorry. Would you like to use the phone?" "No I actually have some questions for you Namine." Sora said. "How do you know my name?" She asked. "Oh....um...you see. I come from a different place. And we're friends there. It's really hard to explain." Sora said frowning. She shook her head. "It's okay. I feel like we met before. It isn't good to talk here. Let's go to my place and talk. The Organization might be watching us." She said frowning. "The organization?!" Sora asked looking around.

"Shhh! Come with me." She said frowning. He followed her to her apparent. "Sorry for the mess. I'm doing a lot of research about the heartless." She said putting some books away. "Don't worry about it. Wait! They're heartless here too!" Sora said. "Yes. But you don't have to worry they only come out at night." She said. "Are they causing trouble?" Sora asked. "Just a little...but we already have everything under control..." She said frowning. Ven,Terra and Aqua helped keep the heartless under control. She heard a knock on the door. She got up to answer it. "Hi there......" Sora could hear a familiar voice. "The scientists at the university told me to give this to you. But I don't see why you need it?" She said handing him a book. "I prefer if you didn't ask." He said. "How are you doing?" Namine asked. "Busy." He said. "I understand but you know it wasn't your fault. You don't have to act this way. You have friends still..." She said. "Right...." He said. He thought about his friends. Well his friends that he had left. He wanted to protect them but the only way to do that is to keep his distance. "I probably should go. I've a lot of reading to do." He said before leaving. "Good-bye." She said before he left. "Okay what's his deal?" Sora asked frowning. "It's a long story..." She said looking out the window. "I've got time." Sora said. "About a year ago somethings happened....and the organization was up to some pretty shady stuff. They knew that the police were coming after them. So they  set up a trap just so they could make a getaway. Kairi was the bait and it worked." She said. "You mean that they got away?!" Sora asked frowning. "Yes not only with several of different crimes but they also took Kairi...." She was about to cry. "Wait....you mean?" Sora said looking down. "Yes and he thinks that it was his fault. Just because he was too late. The building burned down they set it ablaze. Kairi had really bad shape and passed a few days later." She said frowning. "What about the others?" Sora asked. Thinking if there was a different version of Namine there had to be some of his friends. "Not all of them are police officers. So they had no business being there." She sighed. "If only I was there....I could've saved Kairi." Sora thought. "You came from a different reality didn't you?" She asked. "Yeah....but..." Sora said. "I've seen the other version of you." She said looking out the window. "Tell me where he is? Maybe he could help me find my....girlfriend." Sora said. Calling ____ his girlfriend was weird but he had to get used to it. Because that is what she is. She whispered something to herself before giving him the directions.

"This has to be it." Sora said stopping in front of a house. "I hope he's home. I need help finding ____." Sora thought before knocking on the door. "Oh no it's you!" Sora said surprised. "Were you expecting someone else to answer the door?" He asked. "But how?!" Sora asked. "I live here." Wantanabe said. "What?! Did Namine give me the wrong directions?" Sora asked. "So she sent you? Fine come in." He said letting Sora inside. There was papers everywhere. Sora noticed newspaper clippings of you holding awards. Sora was going to read the article before Wantanabe stopped him. "Don't touch that!" He yelled. "Sorry. I was just going to read the article about her." Sora said frowning. "You don't need to do that." He said frowning. Sora looked around to find a record that you made. "Let's listen to this." Sora said picking it up. To be honest Sora hasn't heard you sing ever so he really wanted to. "Don't touch anything!" He said frowning. He didn't like Sora touching stuff that was yours. Because he was taken away by you that he didn't want this weird kid messing around with his things. "Why not? ____ seems really talented I just want to hear what she sounds like. You must really like her if you have all this stuff." Sora said. Wantanabe stopped reading and asked. "Why did you come here? I hope that it wasn't to bother me." He was really busy trying to find out what happened to Winter. "Not at all. I really need your help." Sora said. "If's it about the keyblade? Then count me out. That thing has caused me too much trouble!" He said. "It's about my ____." Sora said. "Whoa there buddy! Since when is she yours?!" He asked getting worried that he had a thing for her. "Oh...that's right? You see that I come from a different reality...and I have to find a different version of ___ not this one." Sora tried his best to explain everything. "So there is a different version of me?" He asked. "Yes! Just like there's a different version of me." Sora said completely forgetting about who he was. "I see...well I can't help you right now." He said. "Why because you're reading nursery rhymes and fairy tales?" "This is the only way to find Winter. Whoever took her has an obsession over fairy tales. Maybe Winter's location is right in front of my face." He said turning a page. He remembered the clues that were dropped when the necklace was stolen from the museum. Whoever took the necklace kidnapped Winter. Sora looked out the window. "The moon is bright tonight. I wish that ____ was here." He whispered. It clicked! "Say that again!" Wantanabe said to him. "Huh? I wish that ____ was here." Sora said. "No before that!" "The moon is bright tonight." "The moon! Princess Kaguya! Everything they stole has to do with the moon!We have to hurry!" He shouted calling someone on the phone. He quickly hung up and raced outside. Winter was in danger so he needed back up. "Don't just stand there! Get in!" Wantanabe yelled. Sora nodded and got in. They stopped at the abandoned shop called  Golden Moon antiques.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He yelled as the heartless surrounded him. "I'll take care of them. You save Winter!" Sora yelled summoning his keyblade. He nodded and ran into the antique shop. Eventually back up came. "Riku?!" Sora asked confused as he ran past him. But back up wasn't needed because Wantanabe came out with Winter in his arms and the kidnapper in hand cuffs. "Sora you've done well." Riku said. "Thank you sir!" Both of them said at the same time. "Oh that's right you're the other version of me!" Sora said smiling. "Huh? I'm really confused." Wantanabe said. He sounded like himself. "I'm still a little confused myself. But don't worry about it." "Don't worry?" He asked. "Yeah you'll find ____. Just look at what you did today. You reunited a family. If you can do that then you'll have no problem finding ____. Just make sure that you talk to your friends. They are there for you." Sora said smiling. He thought for a minute. "I can't do that!" He said. "Listen what happened to Kairi wasn't your fault. That was the Organization not you! I know that you feel like it's good idea to stay away. But what are you going to do when you find ____. Are you going to avoid her too like everyone else?" "No!" He yelled. "Did you even talk to ____ before all of this? Or did you hide in the shadows?" "I'm doing this because I love her!" He shouted. "If you really loved her...then you would have talked to her." Sora said frowning. As Wantanabe left Sora thought about how he almost did the exact same thing to you. Sora didn't want you involved with the darkness but he realized that he needed you by his side. You were there when you needed him. "I guess....that you need me too." Sora said looking at your special locket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 118 6
A small collection of one-shots based off Fairy Tail. You may see something you like, check it out.
147K 4.4K 38
Just a bunch of Hetalia X readers I put together~ mostly child! Readers. ^~^ Enjoy!
194K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...