What's love? Part 3

You looked down at your piece of paper

You looked down at your piece of paper. At first you weren't quite sure what to say. "That sounds good." You said finishing up the letter. You closed your eyes remembering something.

*Flashback*

You were in the waterway by yourself. "I hope that Riku's okay." You said closing your eyes. "There you are! I've been looking all around for you." Sora said walking up to you. "Oh? I'm sorry I probably should've told you where I was." You said frowning. "No it's okay. You can go anywhere you want. I'm not stopping you from exploring. Besides you wanted that for a while now. To go on an adventure." Sora said looking at you. You should be happy that you could go on a big adventure with him...but, something happened to your friend Riku. He was with the darkness at first. It was probably to save you. Sora found Kairi right away but, you were with Riku so you didn't really know what was going on. Why? Because you apparently lost your heart. At first you didn't understand why you were dreaming about Sora with Donald and Goofy. You didn't even know that your heart was with Sora. It wasn't until he disappeared that you knew. You and Kairi helped him get his heart back. So he was safely back in the realm of light. "I forgot to thank you. You saved my heart." Sora said smiling. "You shouldn't be thanking me. Because I was the one who put you in danger in the first place...." You said frowning. "Yeah....but, it was my decision to return your heart to you. I'm glad that I did." He said looking at you. He was happy that he saved you. Of course he had to turn into a heartless to do so. "When I was a heartless I began to forget things. Like my name and who I was. But, then I heard you and Kairi calling me back." Sora said remembering the hug that you gave him. "You are always there when I need you. Even when we were kids. So it was my turn to help you. So now we have to go get Riku back!" You said. "You can't come with us!" Sora said. "Why not?" You asked frowning. "Because it's way too dangerous...." He said looking at you. He didn't want to tell you that he didn't want to lose you again. After all he really thought that you were gone. Hours ago he was yelling your name while shaking you gently. Telling you to wake up. But, you wouldn't move. "You can't go alone Sora! You'll get hurt!" You said frowning. "I made a promise to you. Do you remember? That I'll always come back to you." He said smiling. "Yeah.....But, we were little Sora. It's different now!" You said frowning. All of these monsters were real not made up. "It isn't that much different. I won't be alone...because you are with me. I felt it when we were together." Sora said looking at you. "I see...hold out your hand." You said. You couldn't win. He did so and you put your special locket in his hand. It was a beautiful silver and gold heart. It showed a small heart shaped moon in the inside. It was glowing and showed a night sky behind it. You even opened it so it could play the music. "It's very special to me. So please give it back." You said smiling. "Don't worry I will." "Promise? Don't forget I'm always with you." You said. "I know. I promise that I'll return it to you when I come back." He said shutting it and putting it in his pocket. "Sora please don't forget about me...." You whispered as he walked away.