The Truth.

You sat on the hill

You sat on the hill. Your training with Axel and Kairi was going very well and you learned a lot. Right now you were writing a letter to Sora. You put all that you wanted to say to him. You wrote your deep feelings for him. But because you knew that he was in love with Kairi. Sora hasn't seen these letters. Even the one you threw in the ocean he probably didn't get. You wrote it when you didn't quite remember him. For some weird reason you forgot about Sora. "What'cha doing?" Kairi asked you. You knew that a certain girl with a pink dress and ribbon to match would be upset. Why? Because Kairi took her saying. You remembered that odd world. Although you only went there once. Because you got separated from Kairi. She was in Twilight Town and you were in that were in that world. Luckily the two kids who were there built you a ship and somehow you ended up in Hollow Bastion. After that you got captured by Saix! In the end Riku saved you and you got to see Sora again. He even taught you that you should be yourself. To be honest a couple years ago you kinda wanted to be like Kairi. You admired her she was like a sister to you. But Sora said that you can only be you. So you took his advice to just be yourself. Everything was right for a while. So now you were preparing for this huge battle. "Nothing..." You said putting it away. You didn't want to come in between Sora and Kairi. For you knew that they cared about each other dearly."Good because we have to work on using magic today." Axel said. You nodded. Sora didn't need to know what words that you wanted to say anyways. "Yeah!" You said smiling.

Sora looked out the window of the gumi ship. He was so confused about love. He liked Kairi but he also liked ____. He sighed and looked at Kairi's good luck charm. Kairi was very important to him but so was ____. He couldn't come up with an answer. Riku and the King Mickey told him that he lost his memories of Kairi. So ____ was just a friend to him...right? Sora didn't know why but the words ____and friend didn't feel right. Sora and her are really good friends but he didn't like calling her that. She wasn't just a best friend to him but she wasn't a friend either. So what is ____ to him anyway? He couldn't answer this question. "Come back Sora!" Donald yelled. "Huh?! Oh sorry..." Sora said frowning. He began to move the ship.

"Here! The icing on the cake." Axel said handing both you and Kairi ice cream. You smiled. "It's salty and sweet..." You said eating some. Axel dropped his ice cream upon looking at you. "What's wrong?" Kairi asked him. "It's...nothing..." Axel said. "Are you okay Axel?" You asked coming close to him. "Yes." He said. You frowned and sat down. "Would you excuse me for a while?" He said before leaving. You nodded. You frowned lately you have been feeling weird like you have been on missions or something. Just seeing the ice cream made you think of that. "I hope that Axel is okay." Kairi said. "Yeah...I don't like seeing him this way..." You said looking at your ice cream. "But ____ you don't know him that well..." She said frowning. You thought for a minute. You wanted to say that she didn't either but you stayed quiet. You couldn't quite handle all of this. "Sorry..." You said putting your hood up. This just felt right. You ate up your ice cream slowly. You didn't understand. Why you had the feeling like this has happened before? You closed your eyes. The breeze felt nice. The next day Kairi asked you about Namine. "What about her?" You asked. "Well...she's trapped inside me somewhere. If we can save Roxas then maybe we can save her." She said looking at you. "Yeah." You said smiling. "What's it like to have Namine in your heart? Because I don't have a Nobody..." You asked frowning. Kairi told you that she didn't really notice her. She felt complete that was all. You frowned upon thinking about Roxas. You didn't really meet him but you wanted to. "Maybe we could also save that other girl too..." You said looking forward. "What other girl?" Kairi asked. You stayed quiet. You didn't know her name but she was a lot like Kairi. You wanted to say something about her but you didn't. You only knew one thing about her and that she was close to Roxas and Axel. "Never mind...." You said.