What is love? (Child Sora x Child reader)

Namine drew a drawing of the four kids on the beach

Namine drew a drawing of the four kids on the beach. One of the kids held a story book. She could finally work Sora's memories.

You were looking at your favorite story book. You didn't understand why the knight kissed the princess....it was all too confusing. It didn't make any sense. You were playing at the Island with Sora,Riku and Kairi. You were holding your book close to you. "What's wrong?" Riku asked. "I don't understand...." You said frowning. "Understand what?" Sora asked you. "In my story....the knight kissed the princess..." You whispered blushing. "Huh?" Sora asked looking at your story book. He blushed. "Gross!" The two boys said. "Stop it...___ has a problem..." Kairi said sighing. "Sorry ___." They apologized. "It's okay. It is a little gross...and confusing..." You said frowning. "Let's go ask the grownups!" Sora said. "I already did that....they said that I'll understand when I'm older." You said sighing. "It's okay...." Sora said patting your back. "Let's play the story. That way you can understand what is going on." Riku said. "Okay!" You said smiling. "So that makes you the beautiful princess ___." Sora said. "I'll save ____!" Riku said. "But...." Sora said frowning. You didn't pay much attention to them because Kairi was making you a crown out of flowers. "I want to protect the princess." Sora said. "Sora you are being the dragon!" Riku said. "Why can't you be the dragon?!" Sora said frowning. "Because I'm always the dragon!" Riku said. "That's not true....you are sometimes the wizard!" Sora said. "Fine who ever wins gets to protect princess ___." Riku said taking out his toy sword. "It's on!" Sora said taking out his toy sword. "There now you look like a princess ___." Kairi said putting the flower crown on your head. "What about you Kairi?" You asked picking some flowers. "Okay!" She said smiling. "Yes! I get to protect her!" Sora said holding up his sword. "It's time to go home!" You heard Sora's Dad said. "No!" Sora said frowning. You looked at your book and sighed. You didn't get to play the story so you still didn't get your answer. "H-Here don't forget your story book!" Sora said handing it to you. You looked down. "T-Thanks..." "We'll help you out ___." Riku said. "Yeah tomorrow we'll play out the story!" Kairi said smiling. "Thank you!" You said.

Roxas couldn't explain the weird feelings he would get when he had these dreams. The little girl who was constantly playing with him. Building sand castles, playing in the ocean,and stuff like that. Were these his childhood memories? They couldn't be...but yet they felt like they were. He sighed and sat up in bed. "Right...the story.." He said looking out the window of the castle.

Namine smiled and drew another memory. This time it was Sora and ____ in a fort reading books. She still couldn't believe that ____and Sora still didn't realize that this is love. They both know that they care about each other but that was it. Sora was closer ____more then ever when she changed his memories. He finally realized his feelings for her. But he'll soon forget about that. "If she's so special to me then why can't I remember?" Sora's question still ran through her ears. She changed his memories so she was the special person to him. She even changed ___'s locket that she gave to him and she changed everything about it even the music it played was different.