Clueless.

Sora and ____ sounded like a great couple to everyone

Sora and ____ sounded like a great couple to everyone. That's right everyone knew that you liked each other. So it made sense that everyone would try to get you guys together. However the two of you didn't notice and it drove everyone crazy. "Hey." Sora said sitting next to you. "Hey." You said smiling. This was the perfect place for the two of you to be. According to Aqua it was. Land of Departure was the perfect place for looking at the stars. You were under a diamond sky. So something had to happen right? "Riku! I can't see you're so tall..." Ven whispered frowning. Riku chuckled because he sounded like Sora there. Then he moved over. "Nothing's happening..." Terra whispered. They all watched the two of you. Namine was quickly drawing a memory. Just so the two of you would remember something from your adventures. "The stars are so beautiful. It reminds me of when the magic carpet gave us a ride..." You said smiling. "Yeah! I don't know why he just whisked us away like that." Sora said still confused. "I can't answer that either." You said looking at him.  "Wak! We have to lighten the mood." Donald said frowning. "WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY!" Donald sang. "What's that awful noise?!" Sora asked covering his ears. "I don't know. Maybe we should go back inside." You said. He nodded. Suddenly the noise stopped. "Donald stop! They'll leave if you continue." Aqua whispered. "I guess it stopped..." Sora said. Namine drew another memory. You closed your eyes.

*Flashback*

"Sora ask to dance with ___." Donald said pushing him towards you. You were on the sitting on bench outside admiring the stars."Why? I don't think ___ likes to dance." Sora asked frowning. "Just go and ask! Sora!" Chip said insisting that he danced with you. "Okay...okay!" Sora said walking up to you. "May I have this dance my lady?" Sora asked bowing. "Why I be honored my prince." You said giggling. The two of you danced on the ballroom floor. Nether of you knew how to dance so you just swayed. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to dance..." Sora said frowning. "It's okay I don't either!" You said smiling. The music stopped and the two of you were still swaying. You could see Donald saying something to Goofy. Goofy covered his mouth. "The music stopped." You said frowning. "I know." Sora said before letting you go. He didn't understand why he didn't stop when the music did. Was there something or someone making him want to continue? He didn't know. "We should probably go back to our rooms. Remember we have to stop the organization and we need our rest." You said smiling. "Y-Yeah!" Sora said smiling. You went back to your room.

*end of flashback*

"Where's Ven,Terra and Aqua?" You asked Sora after awhile. "I don't know. Maybe we should go look for them." Sora said frowning. "Yeah. It doesn't feel right without them. After all they helped us train this afternoon. We should all watch the stars together!" You said getting up. Sora nodded and got up. Everyone quickly went back into the castle. Only Ven tripped and didn't make it in time. "Ven? What are you doing here? Come and watch the stars with us." You said frowning. "I think that I'm going to go and see what the others are doing." Ven said running away. "What is going on with everyone?" Sora asked. "I wonder....is there a new organization?! Did master Xehanort come back?!" You asked shocked. "Oh no! That might be it and everyone is panic! They didn't tell us because they don't want us to fight!" Sora said remembering what happened last time. "We're not going to lose to you." Sora's words rang through your head. You remembered what happened as well. Both you and Sora disappeared that fateful day. Of course at different times. "What should we do?" You asked worried. The two of you were in front of the castle. "I think that we should at least check on the princesses. Just to make sure." Sora said frowning. "Yeah. Let's leave first thing tomorrow." You said agreeing with him. You didn't want the darkness messing around with them. Sora opened the door for you. Everybody was trying to mind their own business like they weren't spying on you. It worked because you and Sora were thinking about the darkness and if there was a new organization.