Living Next Door To Alice

By falicewins

After her divorce, Alice moves to a small town called Riverdale. She meet her neighbors Fred Andrews and FP J... More

1/ Moving on, moving In
2/ The First Dinner
3/ The Hangover Cure
4/ Three Year Anniversary
5/ The Runaway
6/ A Laugh With A Friend
7/ Stupid Mistake
8/ Pizza Night
9/ Two Hearts
10/ A Good Day
11/ A Dark Day
12/ Falling For The Blondes
13/ The First Date
14/ The Bomb Explodes
15/ A Night Under The Stars
16/ Start Of A New Life
17/ Everything Will Be Alright
18/ The Other Woman
19/ The Letter
20/ Farewell
21/ Toledo
22/ Return to Riverdale
23/ Anybody Home?
24/ Mornings Like These
25/ Baby Shower
26/ Home
27/ Past, Present, Future
28/ Father Figure(s)
29/ My Girl
30/ Papa Don't Preach
31/ Mary
32/ Holiday Fever
33/ Isn't She Lovely?
34/ Secret Santa
35/ Taking Chances
36/ Going Away
37/ Long Distance
38/ The Golden Coast
39/ Peace
40/ Like It Used To Be
41/ The Girl Next Door
43/ Do You?
44/ Family Meeting
45/ Love You More
46/ I Do!
47/ Happily Ever After
48/ Epilogue

42/ Bubble

807 50 10
By falicewins

From the moment the couple made up, they couldn't get enough from being around each other. It had been one week and once again they were on cloud nine. This time they knew how much communication between them mattered and that under all circumstances they should share what was on their mind, from all the good to all the bad. It made how they felt about each other even more special.

This morning, they were sleeping in after lots of sleepless nights without each other. FP had her wrapped up in his embrace and woke her up by placing kisses all over her face while he softly tickled her. Her eyes fluttered open and she started to giggle. The sound of laughter she made as she woke up was all he wanted to hear for the rest of his life.

Alice caught her breath and rested into the pillows on his bed and smiled brightly at her man. She didn't believe she had ever been so madly in love with someone, not even her ex-husband when she married him.

"Alright, tell me. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and how would it look?" She pushed herself up a little to be able to fully face him and raised a curious eyebrow.

"You planning on moving or something?" He teased, poking her sides as he said. Alice giggled and caught his index finger in her hand before he could tickle her any further.

"No, just curious. Since you're stuck with me for the rest of your life I might as well know." She smirked devilishly, making him laugh even harder.

"You're probably going to think that I am cheesy." He started out, his fingers tracing the bare part of her arm.

"Tell me, now you're making me even more curious." She smiled and wrapped her arm around his waist to snuggle up to him a little closer.

"Well, honestly? I'm not one who's a big fan of change... but as long as you're with me it doesn't matter where I am." He said sweetly, his cheeks blushing slightly.

"You're right, that was cheesy." Alice teased, letting him chuckle.

"But I love you." She softly kissed him and both of them melted into each other for a brief second.

"How about you? Did you ever have a dream of moving somewhere?" He asked her in return, knowing that she had lived in much different places compared to himself.

"Most of the time I would just move where my career would take me, so I never really thought about it." Alice frowned , but as she thought about it, she realized there wasn't a dream location of where she wanted to go.

"Is there a part of you that wants to live with me, someday?" Her face softened a little and her fingers played with his t-shirt.

"I'd love that, Al. But didn't we just discuss that we're in a good place now?" He held her a bit closer, his voice soft.

"We did, and I am not saying we should move soon, but I do like planning our future together." She smiled sweetly as she snuggled up to his chest and closed her eyes again, ready to take another nap even when they had just woken up.

"I like that too. Nobody ever wanted that with me before." FP said quietly, before pressed a lingering kiss on the top of her head. Finally, after years of loneliness, he had someone whom he loved dearly and who wanted all of him. He'd never let that go.

**

Later that day, FP had made both Fred,  Alice and himself some lunch. He was glad the two lovebird had made up, because he knew how deeply rooted their love was. Seeing the world in its natural balance again was peaceful.

"Fred, we haven't heard from you and Hermione in a while. Are you even still talking?" FP said suddenly, as he knew that his friend had developed some sort of feelings for the woman.

"We are.... it's actually going pretty well. We've been dating ever since the came to dinner here. You were in L.A. back then." His cheeks blushed slightly as he revealed the date he had went on.

"Wait, how come I only hear this now? Look at you getting out there!" chuckled FP, as je gave his friend a playful slap on his chest. Fred almost choked on his French toast. His cheeks had turned a very deep shade of pink.

"We've been taking it slow and didn't want to put a lot of pressure on it by telling everyone. It's just that—" He stuttered as he has trouble finding the right words. However, this were FP and Alice he was talking to; his best friends. He could tell them anything.

"She has invited me to stay over tomorrow tonight and I am not sure what to do." He sighed deeply and putted his place aside.

"What's the big deal? A beautiful woman likes you and wants to sleep with you, go for it!" Alice encouraged him happily.

"I haven't had sex in years, Alice. I wish it was that easy." He could understand why she thought he should just go for it, but when you were so used to being alone it almost felt like the very first time all over again. He didn't want to screw up with Hermione just because he was a little out of practice.

"How do I stop being so nervous?" He asked them, genuinely.

"Sorry Freddie, but you won't. I think the fact that you're so nervous about is only means that she's special and that it means something. I am still nervous around Alice, but isn't that also kind of exciting?" FP pulled his girlfriend closer who immediately snapped her head sideways as he heard those words from him.

"Maybe you're right... I just don't want to mess up." said Fred quietly, as once again he thought over all the worst case scenario's.

"It's like riding a bike. You've got his. Hermione obviously likes you, so it's going to be amazing either way." FP tried to ease his mind a little. He was sure they were going to have a good time together, no matter what would happen.

"And from a woman's perspective? What do you think, Alice? Am I being ridiculous?" Fred turned to his friend and hoped that he wasn't out of his mind for stressing about this so much.

"The way you feel is completely healthy. You can always see in the moment if it feels right or now. Don't put too much pressure on it." She assured him with a smile. Alice knew for fact that Hermione was nervous as well.

"I'll try not to. Thanks you guys... anyway, I am picking up Archie from training. We'll have a little trip together today so we won't be home before dinner." Fred stood up from the couch and walked over the coatrack next to the door.

"That's alright, we're baby sitting anyway." FP told him, as he was secretly looking forward spending time with his nonbiological granddaughter.

Fred opened the front door and was immediately met by three people who were about to come in.

"Speaking of babies, there is our little star." He beamed, as he looked at the baby girl in Polly's arms.

"There is my sweet little flower. Come here you," FP stood up and immediately puckered his lips to peck a sweet kiss on the baby's cheek.

"We've got all her stuff in her bag. If you don't get her down for her nap, try to sing Soft Kitty for her. She loves that one." Polly explained them, as Sweet Pea handed her over the bag while FP took Daisy in his arms.

"We've got it honey, you two have fun on your date." She winked to her daughter. Polly had always a little trouble saying goodbye to Daisy and taking a moment to relax, but both Alice and Sweet Pea had encouraged her enough for her to realize this was good for her.

"Thank you guys so much." She smiled gratefully at the pair. They were the best baby sitters she could ever imagine.

"Give daddy a kiss." Sweet Pea puckered his lips as he leant in to the little girl in FP's arms. She started to giggle.

"That's my girl! Give Mommy one too." He took a step aside for Polly to be able to kiss her daughter as well, before they left off for the date he had planned.

FP carefully sat down on the couch with the little girl in his arms, who was curiously looking around .

"What are we going to do today, pal? Is it going to be Miffy or the Teletubbies? I'm good with both." He looked up at her and her big brown eyes were starting right back at him.

"We all know you prefer the Teletubbies, honey." Alice teased him.

"They have tv's on their bellies, how cool is that! Right, Daisy?" He said sweetly with a cute high pitched voice, making Alice look at them in awe.
Seeing how great he was with their granddaughter was making her love him even more.

The little girl reached with her hand for FP's face and landed right in the middle, on his nose.

"Are you grabbing my nose? But you already have one, here." He booped her own tiny button nose and made her giggle instantly. It reminded Alice of how Polly used to laugh as a baby.

The girl now noticed Alice as well and reached with her tiny hands for the woman. FP took the hint and shifted the baby so he could hand Daisy over to her.

"You want to sit with grandma? Alrighty, but only if you don't steal to many kisses from her, leave some for me." He said teasingly as he winked at his girlfriend.

"I'll always have some for you," She smirked.

"Is that so? Hmm, gimme one then." FP leant in and puckered his lips, which she gladly gave into.

He pulled back with a happy smile on his face and looked in full admiration on how sweet and tender Alice was with the girl. Seeing her so naturally good with her granddaughter made his heart glow and suddenly he realized the exact way of how he wanted to propose to the love of his life.

**

FP had just switched to his pyjama clothes. Alice had stared at him from her vanity and decided to speak up about what had been wandering through her mind all day.

"Did you mean what you said?" She asked him, softly.

FP looked up from folding his clothes.

"I said a lot of things today, babe... you've got to specific." He chuckled a little. Alice took a step closer to him.

"That you are nervous around me when we have sex?" She cleared up, her voice obviously filled with insecurity.

FP stopped his movement and laid his flannel down. This was a question he hadn't expected.

"Well, yeah... but not in a bad way. In a wonderful way." He smiled sweetly.

"What do you mean? I shouldn't give you the feeling that there is something to be nervous about." Alice had been feeling guiltily all day, like she hadn't seen something she should have. As if she crossed a boundary.

FP grabbed her hand and tugged her closer to him before his arms wrapped around her waist. She could feel his fingers stroking up and down her lower back.

"Baby, what I meant is that I still want to surprise you and make sure you love it as much as I do." He explained with a soft smile on his face. His intention hadn't been to upset her in any kind of way.

"I know you worried about me before, but sometimes I am afraid that because this is the first time I am sleeping with someone I deeply love, that in my head it's more magical than it is to you. So, all I can do is give my everything. And yeah, sometimes that makes me nervous but in a way it's comforting."

His cheeks blushed, but it was the most honest answer he could give her. Before he met her, he never had been in a relationship that felt so pure and loving and so he would do anything to make sure that she would feel the same way. He worked every single day to prove how much he loved and cherished her, even more so after he had almost lost her for good.

Alice cupped his cheeks and smiled softly. She loved this man more and more every single day, even when she felt like that wasn't possible.

"FP, being with you is unlike anything I've ever experienced before, please know that. It's just as magical for me. I feel butterflies every single time." She whispered sweetly, making him smile back to her.

"Me too, babe." He leant in to kiss her and softly draped her into her bed to show her exactly how great he felt when he was with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.2K 71
"This started out as just sex and that's how it'll stay." "So we're just friends who fuck?" "Exactly." ❌ Alice Smith is freshly divorced and drinking...
6.7K 174 26
[COMPLETE] This is a story of Fp and Alice's life from high school with a little bumps in there plans but it all works out for the better
24K 1.2K 49
~ COMPLETED ~ After the encouter they shared at his tralier, The aftermath's catastrophic to them and not only them, everyone around them. What if so...
14.1K 695 35
[Completed] Alice has FP's baby and decides to keep it, except she doesn't tell him, he eventually finds out. What will happen then?