ยซ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉยป- ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ...

Od HaikyuuTraashh

guys ik the story is super cringy and funky i wrote this like three years ago, dejen me en paz๐Ÿ™ just bare w... Viac

Your Majesty [1]
Stop crying [2]
Don't Touch Her [3]
Slenderman [4]
Yams? [5]
Beautiful [6]
Pissed off [7]
Friends? [8]
Six o'clock [9]
Scarying myself {10}
YANDERE YAMS STORY IS OUT~
Spooky {11}
Crushing? {12}
Toaster bath {13}
Reconnecting {14}
Home {15}
Punishment {16}
Missing {17}
No {18}
Why {19}
Tears {20}
Detectives {21}
His Story {23}
The Calm Before a Storm {24}
Predator and Prey {25}
Eyes {26}
why {27}
A Kiss (?) {28}
glass {29}
guilt {30}
decisions {31}๏ฟผ
option A
option B
option C
option D
option D epilogue.
a.n !

Interrogations {22}

4.7K 134 452
Od HaikyuuTraashh

"How were you all familiar with y/n?"

"We were just her friends. None of us were really as close to her as the first years." Enoshita spoke up.

"Did you guys notice if she was behaving differently the day she went missing?"

"Well she was having a bit of a reunion with her old friends. So obviously she was crying, but besides that she was her normal self" Kinoshita said.

"Hmm.... any idea where she might be? Or who could have her?"

"No idea where she's at but we have an idea on who could have her" Noya became eerily serious.

"Nishinoya......" Enoshita spoked up "cmon, you don't reallly think...."

"There's someone we think could be behind this" Tanaka quietly added.

"Guys. You can't really believe one of our undeclassmen took y/n. Cmon- we all know they're not capable of doing something like that" Narita protested.

"His name is-"

"That's enough Yū." Enoshita sounded demanding in a way "I'm not going to let you blame him just because you're not as fond of him."

"Chikara- you know he's sus! Why are you all forgetting that he literally harassed her! Are you all that gullible to belive he's actually innocent?!" Noya ranted, outraged.

"I said that's enough, Yū-"

"He's not wrong! There's something fishy about that four eyes!" Tanaka added.

"Wait wait wait-" Kurapika quickly interfered. "Who is it that you're all talking about?!" 

"Ts-"

"No one." Enoshita quickly answered. "It's no one. They're just overreacting like always"

"......" Kurapika was frustrated but didn't want to push it cause they already seemed tense.

Leorio on the other hand was taking in all the small comments and was already coming to a conclusion.

They continued with all the questioning. Finishing up rather quickly, they left back inside and got the third years.

"So. How were you familiar with y/n?" Kurapika asked the same question for the third time.

"She was our friend." Daichi replied.

"Was she acting different on the days leading up to her disappearance?"

"Kinda. More anxious" Suga said.

"She told me she was worried about the Nekoma team coming. She never clarified why, though" Kiyoko spoke up.

"Hmmm......" Kurapika looked over Leorio's shoulder at his notes.

"We kinda found out more about her" Daichi admited.

"Tsukishima told us she- she cuts...... and she was bullied at her old school cause she was caught cheating on her boyfriend....." Suga felt guilty saying it out loud.

"Oh..." Kurapika was excited to finally gets some new information.

"Anything else?" Leorio spoke up, Kurapika gave him a confused look.

"Well......" Suga looked at Daichi, unsure if he should say more.

"No.. that's all"

"All right. That was quick" Kurapika didn't get a lot out of them but had something to go off of.

The guys went inside and called for the other three. They slowly walked out.

This would be the second time he'd have to question them. The first time- it was more of Kenma and Kuroo questioning the detective.

"Hi" Kurapika spoke softly with a small smile, seeing how the mood went from low to even lower.

The three sat down, Kenma sitting in the middle. After a bit of silence Kurapika asked the same question for a fourth time "what was she to you all?" 

There was silence, then Kuroo spoke up.

"A sister"

Kenma's eyes widened as he held back his tears, Kuroo looked down.

"My happiness and all my love" Mori muttered.

He felt so guilty. He felt as though all this were his fault. Why? Cause he didn't try.

In his eyes he's a complete piece of shit who didn't try to protect and defend his girlfriend like he promised he would. He didn't check up on her nor looked after her.

In his eyes, he's the one to blame fault on.

And because this guilt, it killed him every day. He didn't have one clue on how you were doing right now.

Is she scared?

Hurt?

Dead?

That's what he thought everyday.

It's my fault. She doesn't deserve this. Damnit I want her here.

Kurapika hesitated to ask another question, he just felt bad. But he had to get at least something out of them.

"Take your time....." he soothed as Kenma hiccuped, holding back his sobs.

After a good minute passed by, he continued.

"Anything you'd like me to know about her? Something you want to let off your chest?"

"Do you know why she moved schools? How she looks right now? Her mom gave us a photo but it seemed to be from a while back"

"I- I have a photo" Kuroo said. He took his phone out and quickly unlocked it. "Here" it was a photo he'd taken on the day of their practice match.

It was of you in the middle, Kuroo on your left, messing with your hair with a smile. Yaku on your right, he had the biggest smile ever. And Kenma standing behind you with a small smile and holding up a peace sign.

"That was her the last time we saw her." Kuroo handed Kurapika the phone.

He examined the photo.

H/l h/c
E/c
(Glasses, braces, dimples, etc wut u have)

She looks like a nice girl.

"Here" Kurapika handed Leorio the phone. Leorio quickly scribbled down a description. Down to the smallest detail.

Kurapika handed back the phone.

"I- I heard a brief summary about why y/n left her old school. She- she cheated?"

Kurapika thought you didn't look like the type to cheat. But then again- he didn't know much about you.

Kenma loudly sighed. "She didn't cheat".

"She was fucking harassed" Kuroo sounded pissed. "And by a fucking idiot."

"Can you elaborate?"

"One day after school, this asshole snuck up on her and just forced himself on her." Mori said it with disgust and guilt. "And people were just fucking jerks to her afterwards."

"Hmmm...." Kurapika looked over Leorio's notes once again. "Explain more please"

"They'd call her a slut and a whore." Yaku felt horrible "and my fucking dumbass didn't defend her. I- I let them say all that shit to her....."

"Then she left" Kenma finished.

"After her parents found out- cause those assholes posted the video of the guy forcing himself on her on the internet, they got the police involved" Kuroo explained.

"But they didnt do shit"

Kurapika was speechless.

How come nothing was done about that? That's sexual harassment. They had evidence. Why didn't the police do their job?

"Okay..... I'll definitely look into that." Kurapika was astonished "do you know anything about her life after she moved from Tokyo?"

"All we really know is that she has a boyfriend, she's close friends with the volleyball club and that's pretty much it" Kuroo sighed.

"we completely lost contact with her" Kenma added.

"Okay....." Kurapika spoke "do you think we could go search her room now?"

"I'm sure her mom wouldn't mind" Yaku stood up.

Everyone else followed behind him. They asked your mom for permission into your room, she said it was fine and led the detectives upstairs.

"Well...... we know what her interest are now" Kurapika smiled to himself, looking around at your anime-obsessed themed room.

"She- she had a bit of a liking to anime" your mom chuckled. "You can look around."

Kurapika thanked your mom and proceeded to look around the room.

He walked over to your desk and saw your latest unfinished artwork. It looks nice, he thought.

He found all your figurines quite amusing. So did Leorio. Walking over to your half-open closet he saw your collection of shoes and clothes. He noticed that all the clothes hung were on white hangers.

There was one hanger near the end of the closet, it didn't have any clothes on it. Looking down at your shoes, he noticed the same. There was an empty spot big enough for a pair of shoes to fit.

Hmm.

Leorio walked away towards your bed. It was roughly made and your pillows looked to be tossed.

His eyes darted around the walls and then onto the floor. There in the corner of the bed, something small was popping out.

He leaned down and dragged it out from underneath the bed.

It was a box. He just opened it without a second thought.

In it was several photos which seemed to be of you and the boys from Tokyo. You looked so happy in all of them.

She looks so young
Happy
And so do the boys

It hurts seeing people cry.
Especially when they feel guilty.
I- I have to help find this girl.

These photos were like a small push for Leorio.

Now he knew he was gonna find this girl. And he is going to bring her home.

Kageyama and Hinata sat next to eachother on the floor, Hinata just sat next to Kags, doing nothing, hearing him slurping his milk.

He quickly looked up as the two detectives  strutted down the stairs from your room.

He still remembers the first time he entered your room.

It seemed so along ago. He raced up the stairs, following Noya and Tanaka. His eyes were shining in amazement as he scanned over your room. It looked so cool to him.

Then Tanaka found your diary as he looked through your desk drawers. Noya insisted on reading it while Shoyo hesitated. Then you barged into the room and bonked them all on the head.

That was fun.

He honestly missed you. He knew it hasn't been that long. But he still missed being near you.

Kurapika felt a bit disappointed. He didn't find anything. It just looked like a normal room. Except the clothing.

That bugged him.

He decided to bring it up to your mom. Just to see if she could have an idea on what could be missing. That could be the last thing you wore. And maybe someone saw you in it-?

"Excuse me" he motioned your mom upstairs, she quickly followed. "Do you have a good idea on y/n's wardrobe?"

"We saw it looked like she had a pair of shoes missing and one of her hangers didn't have anything on it. " he explained.

"Oh. I'll take a look." She scurried over to your closet. "Hmmm". She strained her brain to remember.

"Her blue hoodie. Her favorite blue hoodie. That's what's missing. And- ugh, a shirt.... I don't remember. And I think- I think it's her vans.... yeah, her black vans"

"Great! Thank you! Describe it  more" Kurapika asked as Leorio snatched out his notepad to write down the description of your clothes.

After Leorio noted everything down, they went downstairs and back into the living room.

"All right. Thank you for speaking to us today. We'll be leaving now, so we'll be giving you this" he took out a stash of business cards.

He went around the room and handed them all a card. "That has our contact information, if you have anything else to tell us."

"Thank you, and goodbye now" Kurapika smiled while opening the front door. He and Leorio strutted out as your mom thanked them.

"We should be leaving too" Daichi said to your mom.

They all walked out. Somehow feeling more guilty than earlier.

Should we have let them know everything?

Tsukishima on the other hand didn't seem fazed at all. Which just added more to Noya and Tanaka's suspicions.

He was the first to stray away from the group. Yamaguchi asked him if he would walk with him. But he declined.

"Tsukki, I- I'll walk home with you!"

"No. I'm going the long way"

"Oh...oh okay"

"How about we go get something to eat?" Daichi suggested, wanting to somewhat raise their spirits.

They gloomily agreed

-

That was fucking pointless.

And fucking stupid.

Those idiots really tried blaming it on me.

Unbelievable.

Tsukishima made it to his house and jumped into his truck. There, he quietly drove over to the house you were at.

He felt angry.

Minutes passed and he parked at the driveway.

You trembled as you heard the engine turn off. The same thought going over and over in your head.

This is your chance,
get out.

——————————-

Yuh.
Thanks for 30k on my tsukkisaurus story😽👊

Uh be prepared for the next few chapters. Um. Jus- be prepared. Lots of- nvm I won't spoil it.

Also- I THOUGHT OF A YANDERE KAGS STORYLINE KNSJS

So yuh that's gon be fun.

And ik I've been NEGLECTING my other stories and I apologize. I'm hoping to finish this story so I can focus on my yams one.

So yuh. Thanks for reading 🤍

Sorry I said I'd update on Tuesday/Wednesday but updated today.

Also- uh I rlly recommend u read my stories in dark mode/dark background . Idkw it jus looks better to me-?

-dd

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

2.7M 89.4K 62
Sydney Watkins is just an average girl trying to make her way through high school with her not so popular friends. When Sydney and her friends pull a...
136K 1.4K 19
"Give me love like never before 'Cause lately I've been craving more" In which a model and a footballer are both dragged to a party that neither of t...
38M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
86.6K 5.7K 24
Raven Zheng is definitely not crazy. At least - that's what she tells herself. It's hard to believe that when no one else can see what you see. You...