anime imagines

De httpselizaa_

[ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʙ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ] just two weebs who were bored and this happened😂 until further notice, REQUESTS AR... Mais

introduction
bokuto; haikyuu!!
group scenario; seven deadly sins
kagami; kuroko no basket
kageyama; haikyuu!!
rei; free!
light; death note
naruto; naruto
kuroo; haikyuu!!
nishiki; tokyo ghoul
bokuto; haikyuu!!
kitamura; toradora!
tsukishima; haikyuu!!
sebastian; black butler
ukai; haikyuu!!
mori; ouran high school host club
hawks; boku no hero academia
aomine; kuroko no basket
kuroo; haikyuu!!
kagami; kuroko no basket
bakugou; boku no hero academia
levi; attack on titan
kitamura; toradora!
itachi; naruto
L; death note
kageyama; haikyuu!!
honey; ouran high school host club
joichiro; food wars!
haruka; free!
akashi; kuroko no basket
ciel; black butler
oikawa; haikyuu!!
aomine; kuroko no basket
daichi; haikyuu!!
aomine; kuroko no basket
tsukishima; haikyuu!!
feitan; hunter x hunter
kuroko; kuroko no basket
aizawa; boku no hero academia
hinata; haikyuu!!
kagami; kuroko no basket
sakusa; haikyuu!!
soma; food wars!
tanaka; haikyuu!!
aizawa; boku no hero academia
kojirou; food wars!
group scenario; my hero academia
killua; hunter x hunter
rin; free!
group scenario; my hero academia (halloween ver.)
levi; attack on titan
aomine; kuroko no basket
kaneki ken - [ headcannons ]
sebastian; black butler
gaara; naruto
sasuke; naruto
levi; attack on titan
tanaka pt.2 ; haikyu!!
ukai; haikyuu - [ pt. 1 ]
levi ackerman - [ headcannons ]
group scenario; haikyuu (karasuno)
shalnark; hunter x hunter
undertaker; black butler
kenma; haikyuu!!
bokuto kotaro - [ headcannons ]
tamaki; ouran high school host club
kise; kuroko no basket
tsukishima; haikyuu!!
dabi; my hero academia
kuroko; kuroko no basket
levi; attack on titan
oikawa; haikyuu!!
rin; free!
azumane asahi - [ headcannons ]
kagami; kuroko no basket

makoto; free!

696 11 0
De httpselizaa_

Fluff

"Y/NNNNN!!!" Nagisa yelled while running towards you.

You gave him a huge smile as he flailed his arms. Suddenly, he jumped up and clung to your body. He was wet after just coming out of the pool. You laughed nervously, hating the fact that your clothes were now wet. You hugged him back, not caring about your wet clothes anymore.

"Nagisa! You're getting y/n's clothes wet!" Gou exclaimed.

Nagisa widened his eyes and let go of you. He looked at you with a worried look.

"Sorry, y/n! I forgot!" He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"It's fine, Nagisa." You gave him a reassuring smile and patted his head.

"Here, y/n. You can change into this." Makoto said as he held out a pastel green hoodie for you.

You looked up at him with closed-eyed smile. "Thanks, Makoto." You said and took the hoodie from him.

He blushed when you smiled at him. He blushed every time you smiled at him. He loved the way your eyes sparkled when you were happy, he loved the way you laughed, not caring about what other people thought of you. He loved the fact that you were you instead of trying to be someone you're not.

You walked out of the locker room in Makoto's hoodie and a pair of shorts you had in your gym bag. Because Makoto's hoodie was so big, it stopped just below your butt, showing off your beautiful legs.

Makoto thought you looked like the most perfect human being on earth. So cute. He thought to himself as you approached him. His face became hot as you stopped about a foot away from him.

"Thanks, Mako-chan! Your hoodie is really soft." You said, blushing a bit but trying to hide it with a smile.

"N-no problem! You look better in it than I do..." Makoto said the last part a bit quieter.

Everyone looked at him and smirked. The whole team except you knew about the huge crush he had on you and vice versa.

Your eyes widened at his compliment, followed by your face being flushed completely red. You began to laugh nervously as you pretended not to hear what he said. Thankfully, Gou changed the subject by gathering the team, except Haru who was still swimming in the pool.

"So, Haru's birthday is tomorrow so Makoto, Rin, and I were thinking about throwing a surprise party for him!" She whisper-yelled excitedly.

"That sounds like a great idea!" You and Nagisa yelled at the same time.

"What does?" Haru asked suddenly behind you all.

Everyone jumped in surprise after hearing Haru's monotone voice. You turned around and waved your hands frantically.

"O-oh! Gou invited me to go to the mall today after practice to look for bathing suits!" You lied.

"Oh. I need a new bathing suit too." Haru said while looking at you with his blank face.

"No, you don't, Haru," Makoto said with an awkward smile. You all laughed at Haru who stared at Makoto.

You walked over next to Gou and looked at her with an apologetic smile. "You do need a new bathing suit to impress Makoto with." She whispered as she wiggled her eyebrows at you. Your face grew flushed at her comment as you turned around and covered your face.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Makoto asked.

You hummed in response as you turned around, still covering your face.

You and Gou went to the mall to look for new bathing suits while the boys went to get some food. You looked and tried on multiple bathing suits, not being satisfied with any of them. You sighed in defeat as you sat down in a chair in front of the dressing room. As you were about to give up, you looked to your right and a (f/c) bathing suit caught your eye. You got up quickly and picked it off of the rack to try it on. You looked at yourself in the mirror of the dressing room and smiled. Perfect. You thought. It was comfortable and not too flashy. Even if Makoto didn't like it, you did.

You ended up getting the bathing suit after finding out Goy ditched you to check out some guys at the sports store all the way across the mall. You sighed and decided to start walking home. While heading out of the mall, you felt a large hand placed on your shoulder. You turned around and met eyes with Makoto who smiled at you sweetly.

"Hey, do you want me to walk you home? It's almost dark out." He offers you, removing his hand from your shoulder. You smiled up at him and nodded. He bent his arm, offering it to you. You blushed and locked your arm in his.

The whole walk to your house, you both laughed and talked, enjoying each other's presence. When you arrived, you took your arm back and smiled up at him.

"Thanks for walking me all this way." You said while grinning at him. He blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"No problem! I don't mind walking that far for you." He said without realizing it.

You felt a surge of courage rush through you. You turned your head to look up at him and quickly leaned up to kiss his cheek. He looked at you shocked, his cheeks tinted red.

You giggled and opened your door. "See you tomorrow, Mako-chan."

He just stood there, replaying what just happened in his mind. When you got to your room, you looked out the window to see if he was still there. You giggled as he stood there with a giant smile on his face. He tucked his hands in his pockets and started to walk home, the smile never leaving his face.

It was the day of Haru's surprise party. You woke up excited and happy, mostly because of what happened last night and the fact that you get to see Makoto again. You got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Even though you planned in swimming today, you didn't want to smell bad when you got there. You put on your swimsuit under a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. You picked up the gift you got for Haru and left.

New Message
From: Mako
To: Y/N

Can't wait to see you today! Hope you get here soon. ^_^

You blushed at the message you received from Makoto. Before you could answer, you had arrived at the community pool that Gou reserved for the party. Gou saw you pull up and ran towards you. She pulled you into a hug and quickly dragged you to the bathrooms before Makoto could see you.

"What're you doing, Gou?" You asked her as she closed the door behind her.

"You've gotta show up with your bathing suit on! Now strip!" She commanded. You looked at her embarrassed but did as she said.

"Jeez, you don't have to be so embarrassing about it." You said after taking off your shirt and shorts, putting them in the bag you brought. Gou nodded in approval before turning around and opening the door.

You walked behind Gou, feeling a bit embarrassed as you felt everyone stare at you. You looked around and made eye contact with Makoto, a smile immediately appearing on your face. You waved at him, not noticing the flustered expression he had on his face. His eyes were widened, his cheeks were tinted pink and his mouth was opened slightly. You walked over to Haru and hugged him, wishing him a happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Haru-chan! Here's your present. Sorry for being late to the surprise." You said with a nervous smile on your face.

"It's okay. Thanks for coming." He replied with a small smile on his face.

Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice from behind you.

"Hey, y/n. Y-you, look amazing." Makoto said with a blush on his face.

"Thanks, Makoto! So do you." You replied, a blush forming on your cheeks.

The whole time at the party, you and Makoto were talking and laughing. At some point, you were in the pool while swimming and splashing each other.

While he wasn't paying attention, you splashed him with a lot of water, catching him off guard. You grinned and giggled mischievously before he decided to chase you in the pool. You struggled to keep your distance as you began to get tired. He finally grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him. You laughed as you placed your hands on his shoulder. He looked down at your face, laughing with you.

His arms were now wrapped around your waist while your legs made their way around his torso. Your laughs slowed down as your faces became closer and closer. He looked at your lips and back up at your eyes. You placed your hands behind his neck and brought his lips to yours. He pulled you closer to his body, his toned muscles being pressed against your skin. Gou took this chance to snap a picture of you two before turning her attention back at the other guys who were there.

After what seemed like forever, you pulled away, opening your eyes as you tried to catch your breath. You both let out an airy laugh as you pressed your foreheads together.

"Hey, y/n. I've liked you for a while and I've been waiting for the perfect moment to ask you." He stopped talking for a bit, still trying to catch his breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked. You pulled your head back to look into his olive eyes.

"Of course!" You said with a grin.

Makoto smiled happily. He squeezed you tighter, pressing his lips against yours again.

"Oi! Get a room!" Rin yelled from across the pool.

You pulled back and laughed. You splashed Makoto which caused him to loosen his grip on you. You wiggled away from him and started to swim away.

"Hey!" He laughed and started to swim after you.

- waveybdj

Requests open

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.2K 84 23
nsfw • alphabets : anime characters ✫彡 • naruto shippūden. one piece. jujutsu kaisen : jjk. haikyuu !! demon slayer : kimetsu no yaiba. tokyo reveng...
280K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...
15.4K 204 26
It's just randomness that pops in my head. Mostly people I kinnie. Please leave requests. I do anything from fluffs to smuts so do be shy, leave a co...
1.5K 20 8
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...