Lost Memories || Oikawa Tooru...

By streetalien

(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are cap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 || aka best chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 || aka second best chapter
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 || End

Chapter 40

2.7K 95 129
By streetalien

You were done curling the ends of your (H/C) hair when you got a notification.

Yūma-san
I'll be there in 5😋

Alright☺️

You took a look in the mirror before leaving your room. You didn't bring a jacket since it was August and very warm, even at night.

"I'm out!" You shouted but remembered that you were home alone.

'I should be used to it.' You thought as you closed the door behind you.

You made your way to the fancy restaurant he invited you in and texted with Sato while doing so.

Sato-chan
Just do all the moves
if he turns out shy💅🏻

Yeah will do

I'm kinda sorry that
you and Kobayashi-chan
had a fight😨

Doesn't matter. She didn't
want to support me.

Whatever... have fun😏

Wtf stop using emojis
after every sentence

No chance!😛

You rolled your eyes and smiled. After another ten minutes you finally arrived at the place.

"Reservation under the name Kirishima." You told the young lady at the service.

She smiled and guided you to a two-person table where Kirishima was sitting already.

"(L/N)." He spoke and stood up as if he saw an angel.

"Hello, Yūma-san." you chuckled.

Before you could sit down, Kirishima pulled your chair like the gentleman he was. He pushed it when you sat and went over to his side.

"I'm glad you agreed to this." He smiled at you.

"I'm glad you asked." You also smiled, closing your eyes.

"Well, there's something in my mind though."

"What is it?"

"Today at school... I heard Oikawa dragged you out of our classroom... what happened afterwards?" He hesitantly asked.

"He just asked me if I was really over him. And I said yes so don't worry about that." You smiled and folded your hands on the table.

"May I take your orders?" A waitress asked.

"We're still deciding." Kirishima said and sent her away.

After actually ordering you talked about everything that came to your minds. You found out that he played basketball since he was seven and that he had an older brother who also went to Seijoh a few years ago. He told you a few things about his previous relationships and how he was treated. He didn't mention how he treated them though.

You told him some things about your relationship with Oikawa. Not everything of course. You just wanted to let it seem like you trusted him.

You laughed at his bad jokes and also teased him a few times. It was funny to see him blush.

He would seem like a nice guy if you didn't know what he had done to other girls.

"Should we head out? We could go for a walk." He offered.

"Yeah sounds good. I'll just use the restroom for a sec." You said and dismissed yourself.

Entering the restroom you looked at yourself through the mirror. You sighed out loudly and let your head drop while holding onto the sink.

'What am I getting myself into?'

You splashed your face with water and took a deep breath.

After you went back to Kirishima the both of you left the restaurant and went for a walk.

The warm summer breeze hit your bare skin and made you feel comfortable in this late hour. The sun just started to set since it was summer.

8:27PM

"What's your favorite season?" He asked out of nowhere.

'Winter' you thought because that was when Oikawa and you got together but now...

"Summer." You lied.

"I like wearing skirts." You said to make it sound true.

"I also like summer the best."

'Yeah to watch the girls in shorts.'

"Because of today." He added, coming to a stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

"(L/N)." He called your name.

You turned around to look at him.

"I wanna show you something." He took your hand and led you somewhere.

"Where are we going, Yūma-san?" You asked while being pulled behind him.

"You'll see." He turned his head, wearing a smirk.

After rushing for the past ten minutes you finally reached your goal.

"We arrived." He said and walked towards a front door.

'Fuck my life, did he really bring me to his house already?'

You quickly texted Sato while he fished the keys out of his pocket.

Sato-chan

Call me in 10 minutes!
It's important!!

"Ladies first." He said and invited you in.

You stepped into his dark home and waited for him to enter too.

"Aren't your parents home?"

"On Fridays and weekends they never are." He said, closing the door behind him.

You turned towards him but to your surprise your back met the wall near you. It was dark so you couldn't see his face but you felt his breath in your ear.

"You know (L/N), I've liked you for a long time now." He whispered in your ear.

"And your revealing décolletage doesn't make it any easier for me to do nothing." He added, his voice a little raspy because of the whispering.

"Why don't you do something then." You teased, hoping that Sato read your message and would call you in ten minutes.

"You shouldn't have said that." He said and started to kiss your jawline down to your neck.

You felt the urge to throw up.

No one besides Oikawa had done such things to you.

Neck kisses were much more intimate than normal kissing to you. That had a whole other meaning so you pulled his hair to make him look at you.

He smirked.

"So that's what you like, huh?" He chuckled.

Without another word he attacked your lips, one hand on your waist and the other holding your neck. Your hands were around his neck.

You kissed back and let his tongue slip into your mouth when he bit your bottom lip.

He deepened the kiss and moved his hand to your butt. He pushed his body against yours and you could already feel his hard one.

'Disgusting..'

"You drive me crazy (L/N)." He said against your lips.

You knew he wanted more but obviously you weren't going to give him more.

Oikawa was the only man who could touch you like that. Only his hands gave you the comfortable feeling on your skin.

You pulled back and looked at his lustful eyes.

"So you're attacking me like this at our very first date?" You asked playfully as you played with his black hair ends.

"I tried to hold back so bad. But your teasing made it impossible." He bit his lip.

'Does he think he's sexy? Cringe.'

"You don't have to hold back anymore, Yūma-san." you smirked.

He suddenly picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his torso.

"Let's not stand at the entrance." He said and brought you up the stairs.

'I swear to god, Sato if you don't call me within the next minutes."

He entered his room and laid you down on his bed, hovering over you.

"You're so beautiful, (L/N). I don't know why that jerk would cheat on you." He admired your face.

"His loss, not mine." You just smiled.

He caressed your cheek before leaning in again. He went from your lips to your bare shoulder and from there to your neck again. He started to suck a little bit you were quick enough to react. You didn't want him to mark you.

You pulled his hair once again, making him smirk.

"Is that some type of a kink?"

"There's a lot to learn about me." You pulled him down to your lips before he could think of kissing you somewhere else.

While kissing you, his hand went under your shirt and went up and down your sides.

'When does this end?'

He was just pulling up your shirt when suddenly your phone rang.

'Thank god or Sato in this case.'

He let out an annoyed groan while you had your biggest relief.

"Yeah? ... Oh shit! Yeah wait for me, I'll be there in 10 minutes!" You said and hung up.

"Huh, where are you going?"

"Sato-chan really needs my help! I have to go, I'm sorry." You stood up and so did he.

"Are you really gonna leave me like this?" He held your hips, pulling you closer.

"You have to help yourself, I'm sorry."

"I'll see you on Monday." He kissed you one more time before letting you go.

'Finally I'm out of there.'

You thought when you stepped out.
___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 9 2
You're in love with your big brother's best friend, Oikawa Tooru. ☽ nsfw
15.3K 530 11
She never attends class and has no friends. She does her work but is never seen. She's never had much social interaction and yet she falls in love...
949K 25.6K 53
When you, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa were little, you used to be best friends. You guys would always hang out and nothing could separate you. Well that's...
437 1 28
Tooru will be her sun, and Hajime will be her moon. Even in the absence of the other, one of them will always shine a light on her path. She will ne...