๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”...

Por plathfiles

(Book Two) Y/n Cornelia Brown and Marty McFly, are confronted by Doc Brown. Doc urges them to go back with hi... Mรกs

Cast
Playlist
Chapter One- Your Kids
Chapter Two- Cafe '80s
Chapter Three- Alleyway
Chapter Four- Hilldale
Chapter Five- Biff's Alternate Timeline
Chapter Six- The Grave
Chapter Eight- Something Inconspicuous๏ฟผ
Chapter Nine- Following Biff
Chapter Ten- Old Biff
Chapter Eleven- Stuck in Biff's Garage
Chapter Twelve- ๏ฟผReliving the Dance Part 1
Chapter Thriteen- Reliving the Dance Part 2
Chapter Fourteen- Reliving The Dance Part 3
Chapter Fifteen- Learning to Ride a Hoverboard
Chapter Sixteen- Back From the Future

Chapter Seven- Greys Sports Almanac

1.9K 43 27
Por plathfiles

"I'll ask him," Marty said. Y/n turned to her boyfriend and said, "Great! I'm going with you!" 

"What no! It's not safe, you need to stay here with Doc," Marty said to Y/n putting his hands on her shoulders.

 "Marty, I'm not asking your permission. I'm going with you, were doing this together. I'm not going to sit on the sidelines, for this one." She said confidently. She liked that Marty worried about her, but she wasn't a damsel in distress. Marty said ok and they left Doc's garage. 

"So, what's it like up there?" Y/n said hugging Marty's jean jacket to her body. The wind blew through her now messy h/c hair. Marty wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist protectively. "It's not good, doll." he said.

 They went inside the casino Y/n made her way up to the front desk. "Y/n what are you doing," Marty said pulling her back. "Shh! I have a plan future boy. How much you want to bet, blondie over there doesn't know you." Y/n whispered. Marty nodded catching onto Y/n's plan. He grabbed her hand and they continued to the front desk. 

"Hi! My husband and I just got married, and I was wondering if you had a honeymoon sweet available. My name is Julia Winters and this is Mark Winters, my husband." Y/n said in the most basic and materialistic voice she could come up with. She gave a huge smile, and Marty did the same, trying not to break character. 

The blonde looked up from her desk and didn't seem to know who Marty was, 'Thank god' they both thought. "Well looks like one just opened up on the 10th floor, room 46B." She handed Y/n and Marty a key. "Now how will you be paying," The blonde asked the two teens. 

Marty didn't know this part of the plan and hoped Y/n knew what to do. Y/n pulled out a credit card from Marty's jean jacket and handed it to the blonde, nervously. She swiped it and said "Have a good stay at 'Biff's'." She said. Y/n and Marty hurried towards the elevator as quickly as possible.

"Where did you get a credit card?!" Marty asked pulling Y/n in the elevator, then the elevator door closed. They pressed the top floor, where Biff's sweet was.

"I swiped it from Doc's garage when you told Doc where to meet us." Y/n said nonchalantly, even though she was secretly super impressed with herself. 

Marty smiled-smirked and looked into Y/n's e/c eyes. "I love you.." he trailed off. Y/n tilted her head to the side and smiled leaning in. Their noses were touching. "I love you too, future boy." 

They leaned in and kissed eachother passionately. It was the most passionate kiss they ever had. It felt long overdo, due to the fact that Y/n had blacked-out twice, and Marty had to save their kid, and now his father. They pulled away hearing the elevator ping, it opened. They walked out holding each others hands. They went down the hall to Biff's sweet. Marty knew where to go, because he had been there before. 

Biff was in a hottub with two ladies on either side of him. They both looked almost identical to the blonde in the lobby. Biff was watching a Clint Eastwood film. Marty and Y/n walked into the room, Marty grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. 

"Huh-what?!" Biff said turning around. "Parties over Biff," Marty said. "Sorry ladies," Y/n said in the same tone of voice as Marty. "How did you get passed the security downstairs?" Biff asked. 

"We bought a room," Y/n said rolling her eyes. "Who's the pretty lady?" Biff asked in a creepy voice. Y/n squeezed Marty's hand a little in fear of what Biff had just said, 'creep' Yn thought. 

Marty let go off Y/n's hand and put his hand out stepping in front of her. "Don't you even think about it Biff." Marty warned. "There's a little matter we need to talk about. " Marty said. 

"Yeah. Money, right? Well forget it." Biff said. Y/n rolled her eyes and stepped in front of Marty. Marty grabbed her hand and pulled her back, they stood should to shoulder once again. "No, not money." Marty said. 

"Greys. Sports. Almanac," they said together. At that moment Biff knew exactly what they had said. "You heard them girls, party's over.." Biff trailed off. 

"Start talking, kids. What else do you know about that book?" Biff said with a drink in his hand. They walked into Biff's office. Marty held Y/n's hand as they walked in, "First you tell me and Y/n how you got it. How, where, and when." Marty said. 

"All right, Take a seat." Biff scoffed and then winked at Y/n. She rolled her eyes and sat down with Marty. "November 12th, 1955, that's when." Biff continued. 

Marty and Y/n perked up, looking at eachother. Biff had his back turned opening up a safe. "November 12th, 1955. That was the date, we went bac-" Marty started, but Y/n kicked him from under the table giving him a glare. "That was the date of the famous Hill Valley Lightning Storm." Y/n said covering for Marty. Marty gave her a 'sorry' look and she patted his knee reassuringly. 

"You know your history, very good sweetheart." Biff said to Y/n. Marty glared at him. "I'll never forget that Saturday. I'd just picked my car up from the shop, 'cause I rolled it in a drag race a few days earlier." Biff said. 

Y/n suppressed a laugh, and Marty crossed his arms saying, "I thought you crashed it into a manure truck," Biff turned around from closing his safe and said, "How do you know about that?". 

Marty tried to come up with something to say in response, but couldn't. "His father told him about it." Marty leaned towards her and said, "That's what you thought off," he whispered. Y/n looked at him and whispered back, "Well you didn't have any bright ideas," 

"Your father?" Biff asked confused. "Uh. Yeah, before he died," Marty said covering up what Y/n said. "Yeah, right." Biff said, half convinced. He then continued his story, "So there I was, minding my own buisness. This crazy old codger with a cane shows up. He says he's my distant relative. I don't see any resemblance. So he says 'how would you like to be rich'. So I say 'sure' and he lays this book on me." Biff said pulling out the sports almanac. "He say's this book will tell he the outcome of every sporting event until the end of the century. All I have to do is bet on the winner, and I'll never lose. So I said, 'What's the catch'. He say's 'no catch, just keep it a secret.' After that,  he disappeared." Biff said finishing his story. 

Marty picked up a pack of matches from Biff's desk and put them in his pocket. Biff closed the safe and said, "Oh, and he told me one more thing. He said, 'Someday a crazy wild-eyed scientist or some kid may show up asking about that book. And if that happens..'". Biff trailed off. He pulled out a hand gun and cocked it. 

Y/n stood up at the same time Marty did, she stepped in front of him and grabbed his hand. Plucking up the courage to face Biff she said, "Woah, Biff? What's that!" she yelled. Biff looked back and Y/n threw the plate of matches near his head. Biff ducked and turned to shoot the two teenagers. 

Still holding onto Marty's hand, she pulled him out of Biff's sweet and into the hallway. As they stepped out the elevator pinged and Biff's goons stepped out. Seeing Marty they ran after him. 

As Y/n and Marty were running Y/n asked, "Where did you tell Doc to meet us?" Marty half distracted from being chased and his girlfriend being a complete bad-ass he replied, "The roof!" 

Y/n and Marty ran out onto the roof. The cold night air, stung their faces. "I don't see Doc!" Marty said. Suddenly the roof door opened and Biff came out still holding the gun. "Go ahead, kids! Jump! A suicide will be nice and neat." Biff yelled. 

"What if we don't" Marty yelled, him and Y/n still holding hands. "Lead poisioning," Biff said, pointing the gun at Y/n first. Marty stepped in front of her. "Huh-" Biff scoffed. 

"What about the police, Biff!" Yn yelled behind Marty. "They're gonna match up the bullet with that gun!" Marty said after her. 

Biff replied, "Lady, I own the police!" he said to Y/n. "Besides, they couldn't match up the bullet that killed your old man." he said turning his attention to Marty. 

"You son of a bit-" Marty said. He stopped when Biff cocked the gun. "I suppose it's poetic justice, two Mcfly's with the same gun," Biff said. While Biff was talking Marty looked down, he turned his head to Y/n whispered, "Look down," She looked down. They both nodded and jumped off the buiding, holding each other tightly. 

Biff scoffed and said, "Idiot's". Then the Delorean appeared. "What the hell?!" Biff exclaimed. 

Marty and Y/n stood together shoulder to shoulder, holding each others hands. "We're not afraid of you, Tannen." Y/n said confidently. Doc opened the drivers side of the Delorean and hit Biff in the face, knocking him out. "Nice shot, Uncle Doc!" Y/n exclaimed. Marty picked her up bridal style and carried her into the time machine with him. She sat on his lap safe in his arms. 

"You won't believe it Doc, but we have to go back to 1955!" Marty told him. "I don't beleive it," Doc replied. Y/n laughed. 

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

18.9K 648 16
" ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ญ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช " ยทหš *๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ”Ž ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ( ๐Ÿฎ / ๏ฟฝ...
52.3K 1.4K 32
This follows the movies, the only difference is that you're in it too. Book 1 of the {Marty Mcfly x reader} series! --- 'Where are you, Marty...' I...
10.2K 241 21
After the DeLorean shows up in front of Doc's garage. Y/n and Marty must go back in time to save him. When will they go this time? This book is loose...