Alpha Blake

By MariV4231

Order of Series Book one- Alpha Blake Book two - Beta Tyler Book three- Alpha Kaiden (coming soon) Blake Land... More

The Chosen Warrior
I Found Mate
Alpha's Maid
Shopping with Mr.Landon
Meeting with the Elders
The Beginning
Facing the Big Bad Alpha
Truth Be Said
Mr. and Mrs. Landon
The Crescent Moon Pack
Damian, part 1
Damian, part 2
No One Takes My Man
Surprised Dream Guests
Friendly Quarrel!?, part 1
Friendly Quarrel!?, part 2
No Mercy For Treason
Harsh Revelations and Training day
My Heart Is Hers!
Amber
Husband Dearie!
From Friends to Foe
Damian's Back
Primords Pack
Tyler's Glory
Mate
A Second Chance!
A'Las We Meet the Primord Prince
Trapped
Vivid Deja Vu
5,000 B.C.
Dear Mommy
Perfidy
Duplicitous Carrie
Lineage of the Phoenix
She's Missing
We're Almost Out!
Hidden Agendas
In The Nick Of Time
The End of a Big Bad Witch
Bitter Soul
Like Mother, Like Daughter
I'm Yours, Always!
Slow Dance and Lullabies

The Storm is Coming

2.6K 139 25
By MariV4231

Blake

I clench my jaw and close my eyes as I grasp the door handle. I know I fucked up, she means the whole fucking world to me. I should have listened to the elders and thought it out. Tasha came out of nowhere to me at a time when I was more vulnerable. It doesn't excuse me, but I do regret it.

I don't know what I'm going to have to do to have Selene forgive me. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

"What Tyler?" I say angrily as I open the door. I was really pissed off that I had been interrupted.

"Alpha, first.... calm your damn temper.....second, sorry to bother you. But, we have a lead." My gamma was outside waiting for us with the information I had asked him to look into. I glanced over towards Selene, she was gone, I heard the shower running, and I can smell her towards the restroom's way.

"Meet me in ten minutes downstairs with Liam."

"Yes, Alpha." He says as he turns on his heel and leaves.

I make my way back inside and change quickly into jeans and a T-shirt, placed my combat boots on. Walking towards the restroom, I push the door open slightly. If I go in there, I definitely will not be coming out any time soon, not until she forgives me.

"Selene?" I call out to her.

"What do you want Blake?" I hear her sweet voice inside the shower, even when she's pissed off, I can't help but love her voice.

"I need to step out for a few minutes... wait for me before you fall asleep, please. We need to talk about this."

"Ok, fine. I'll try and wait for you."

I make my way out and walk towards the car where my gamma is waiting. I open the door and we drive off as we block everyone from our link and speak through it. We couldn't take any chances with eavesdroppers lurking around.

Something is definitely wrong. A bad storm is coming. I fear for my pack, but mostly for my allied packs. They are not as strong and ready to undergo a war or an attack as my pack is.

My jaw cringed with anger as my gamma Liam gives me all the details, Ty sits with his jaw cringed as he sits in the passengers' seat in front, the details given to us send him in shock from the suspicions he had.

He shows me pictures of surveillance and documentation providing me with all the necessary proof I needed to take much-needed steps ahead of what's coming.

I close the folder with the files, placing the pictures inside as well... "Did anyone see you coming here with these documents or while you were investigating?"

"No Alpha, we kept a low profile as you asked. No one knows about our intervening nor existence near them."

"How many are we talking about?"

My gamma sighs, taking a long time to let out his breath, running his hands through his face.

"HOW MANY?" My voice was dominant and harsh. He jumped, startled by my sudden wave of frustration.

"Uhm... fifty, maybe more Alpha, doesn't seem like they're too menacing Alpha, but.... we've seen them train from afar. They are good Alpha.... they're really good. If the other packs get attacked, I don't know if they'll have a fair chance to fight."

I furrow my eyebrows. My hands gripped into fists turning my knuckles white. "I'm afraid their leader may have something against our Luna. We got word that he may......"

Xander growled, he hates anyone trying to harm our Luna and Hazel, his mate.

"He may what?" I yelled, I was getting frustrated with the whole situation.

"This guy you're talking about Blake... he better not lay a hand on my Luna and Hazel, or I will rip his head off in one single bite... no one threatens our mate." Xander sneered. He pranced around angrily, growling.

"He may be seeking for revenge sir."

"These..... so-called undercover leeches he sent..... are they aware we know about them Alpha? It could be dangerous if they find out we have allies inside their camp. They may-"

"They won't find out..... for now, continue to find information. Be aware of the surroundings. Tighten the security around our pack territory. Send Chester to quietly look over Selene while I'm not around..... but tell him to be careful, he makes any mistakes, she'll know. She is far smarter than we think. "

"Yes, Alpha. "

"That's all for now," I say

I open the door to the SUV, followed by Tyler.

He sighs, fixing his sunglasses and running his hands through his face. Taking a long sigh before turning to me.

"Did you know about her Blake?" He asks.

"I did.... something about her didn't seem right. But I didn't want to say anything until I had it confirmed. "

"I guess I know why you-"

"Don't even fucking say it, Ty..... all this fucking investigation is just causing me problems between my wife, and my pack. I feel like my fucking temper is overtaking me all the time. The least I want is to lose control of myself and turn into those prick alpha's who kill just for joy."

"Oh, believe me.... nobody wants that. Blake, I've seen what you can do. You've gotten better since our last encounter. You're just as savage as my sister when she tore up Tasha in there man."

I looked over at him, he had a grin on his face. I narrowed my eyebrows and crossed my hands.

"Fuck Ty..... what am I going to do? I can't lose Selene... if that asshole even tries to lay a hand on her, I will make sure he never sees the light of day ever again."

"You mean the light of the moon?" Ty says.

"Shut up Ty.... you forget who he is??? He's not like any other fucking leech... he's a primordial like us... he can walk during the day. Nothing can stop this son of a bitch... nothing, except?" I remember something I read on the old archives my great, great, great grandfather had left written when they encountered the primordial as well.

"Except what?" Ty asks...

I cleared my throat and glanced towards him.

"Contact the elders, we need to figure where we can find white ash and angel's blood... it's the only thing that can kill them. Those two ingredients are pure poison to them."

"Wait, what about silver daggers? Won't that work too?"

"Afraid not Ty... it may work on the others he's bringing, but it won't work on him."

"Damn.... well, I guess we got our work cut out for us then huh?"

"Yeah, that.... we do."

We made our way back in the car, I signaled Chester, my top bodyguard to drive back to the packhouse. We had driven out far to where we wouldn't have people lurking around.

I got out of the car after Tyler did. We shook hands and parted ways to our rooms.

As I walked in, I was able to see Tasha again. I made my way towards her to give her a fair warning. She was in shock from my outburst.

She had known I was temperamental, but she messed with the wrong person. She dared put my wife's life in danger, and that was something I'd never forget or forgive anyone.

I walked out, fixing my coat, and running my hands through my hair. I had hoped we had a pleasant stay in this pack, but I was far from wrong, everything was going down like shit.

I made my way to the stairs and stopped at my door. It was already pretty late. The sun had set long ago, and the moon was shining perfectly in the sky.

I opened the door slowly to the room, walking in slowly. I can see the beautiful silhouette of her body laying there. She looked absolutely perfect. Her sweet smell filling me, warming me up. Her presence makes me at ease, it makes me forget that the world may be crumbling under my feet.

I take off my shoes, placing them neatly in their place before she sees them, she hates things out of place. I take off my pants and shirt and lay next to her.

She stirred in her sleep. I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder and wrap my hand around her. She automatically turns to me, placing her head on my chest, and wrapping her arm around me.

"I love you. I'm sorry my darling. " I whisper.

She opens her eyes slowly and glances at me.

"What did you do?" She asks slowly.
I grip my hand around her tighter. Pulling her closer to my chest, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Nothing baby... just had to take care of some business with Liam and Ty that's all."

She lifts her head, looking at me. Moving her hand from my chest to my stomach.

"No Blake.... what did you do to Tasha?"

She asks... " What? Nothing... I just..."

"You just what? I heard her whimpers all the way here... you forget I was trained to sharpen my senses higher than a usual wolf right?"

I took a long sigh... "Baby, I don't have a fair excuse to messing with her in the time you were gone ok...I know. But I promise you... I never slept with her. And we just kissed maybe a few times, nothing serious."

"So why was she sure it was serious Blake?"

"It wasn't, Look,... I stopped it two years ago before she found her mate. She loves him, she seems happy with him, which is why I was startled when she came to me today. It almost seemed like she wasn't being herself."

Selene narrowed her eyebrows, she sat and looked towards the closet.

"Almost like she was being controlled by someone?" She asked.

"I.... guess. You may say that. Selene, what are you getting to?"

"Blake... primordial vampires have the ability to possess and control any creature they so well desire. All they need is to taste a few drops of their blood to know how to manipulate their body." She says, how can I have forgotten that detail.

I was an expert at knowing every detail about primordial vampires, it's a long unending battle we have has d with them... a battle that has lasted for thousands of years. Every wolf in my pack gets taught everything that has to do with them, in case of new war outbreaks in the future.

"Shit... I forgot about that babe. Do you think that could have happened to her?"

She shrugged her shoulders, she still did not look at me. "Princess look at me? Please Selene you can't keep being mad at me forever. "

"Look Blake, I get it... I left after we mated without a fair warning, and I was gone for five freaking years. But unlike you, I stayed faithful... even when I didn't know who you were, even after the time went by and I had the urge to be touched by you... I stayed faithful. How hard was it for you to do the same?"

"I know Selene... but I have my motives ok.... motives I can't explain to you now. All I ask is that you believe me, and you trust me."

"Fine... but if she comes near you again, possessed or not I'm ripping her head off."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her close to me. I placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder, gliding my tongue on her neck, as I sucked gently on the mark I placed on her neck. She shivered, letting out a small sodden moan that sent me over the edge.

She leaned her head on my shoulder, I moved my hand gently up to cup her breast gripping it slowly. She laid down, as I hovered over her body. She wore my favorite red-laced lingerie. The sight of her making me growl, my eyes turned dark as I leaned down and claimed her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 599 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
70K 3.4K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...
3.2M 23.2K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
529K 12.2K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...