Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
11| The Caller
12| "That's too short!"
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
16| Pool Fight
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
32| Don't Panic
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
52| Cuddles
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
56| The Letters
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
69| "I wanna hug you."
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

46| Good News

9.1K 275 210
By _Alyrius_

I adjusted my position so my head is now laying on my brother's chest, facing my brothers.

"We have a good news. " Grandad said as he looked at us with a smile on his face.

We looked at our grandfather expectantly as he nodded his head towards Ale. It's so thrilling, the surrounding is so quiet that you might totally hear the pin drop.

I looked behind me confuse, looking at Cyry who have a big smile on his lips as he looked down and place a kiss on my temple but didn't say anything.

"The good news is that Dreix is going to be discharge in a few days. " Ale said with a small smile on his face, I squealed happily while raising both of my hands before attacking him with my bear hug.

"Did you hear it Cyry, you can go home in a few days! Yey! Cyry you're going home soon! " I continued squealing, chanting that statement over-and-over again. His going home soon!

"I'm so happy baby doll, we could hang out again. I can't wait to go home and tickle you to death." he chirped back while poking the side of my waist which makes me giggle.

"Then we're going to get ice cream, doing sleepover and going to the arcade!" I proclaimed while clapping both of my arms, showing of how excited and happy I am.

"Awe my baby doll, come here and give me more love. We're going to do that again and again until we're old. " he cooed as he pulled me more to him.

He cupped both of my cheeks with his hands before peppering my face with his kisses. I also miss this, how he showed me his warm affection.

He placed a kiss on the tip of my nose before someone poke my shoulder. I shifted my head to see Darrel slightly pouting beside the bed.

I looked at him with a total confusion laced throughout my face. I turned slightly to Cyry to see him smiling so widely while nudging my shoulder to Darrel.

"Do you want to seat in here? " I asked, bewildered at his action right now. Instead of nodding, he shook his head while opening his arms earning a few chuckle from the room.

A giggle escaped to my mouth as I smirk internally. I gave him my most innocent look and shrug both of my shoulders in a term of 'I don't know what you're talking about'.

"Pardon? " I asked cheekily which makes him pout with a hint of frown on it.

"I want to h-hug you? " he said timidly as it turned out into stuttering with his cheeks slowly turning into a tinge of pink. His totally new to this kind of affection which I'm cooing mentally.

"How about no." I teased as his small small drop.

"Just kidding. " I said after his demeanor change, he opens his arms again as I willingly attack him with my hug.

He wrapped his arms around me and place a gently kiss on the crown of my head. I ingulfed his familiar masculine scent, I always love the smell of masculine scents specially the scent that my brothers and cousins are using.

We detached the hug not before placing a kiss on my cheek. Cyry immediately pulled me to his side while keep cooing to how he miss me.

After awhile, it's finally time to leave. I wanted to stay but Cyry won't let me because he doesn't want me to sleep uncomfortably plus he doesn't want me to leave Keiden and Enzo with my brothers which I totally understand.

"Bye Cyry, I'll visit you again alright. I'll miss you. " I said as I hugged him tight with my arms around him. I placed kisses on his cheeks and forehead before waving bye.

"I'll miss you too baby doll, I love you. " he said as we made our way to the door.

"I love you to Cyry, bye see you soon. " I said, sending him my kisses in the air which he played back while sending me his flying kisses.

Once we made it out to the building I let out a sighed with my frowning face.

"What's wrong Niqi?" Enzo asked as he rest his hands on my shoulder. I pouted and look up at him with my tight smile.

"I already miss him." I said with my quivering lips.

"You'll see him everyday soon so cheer up small Niqi." he tried to cheer me up but then started tickling my sides.

"Stop. " I whined through my laughing state, I smacked his hands away and start running away from him.

"Help!" I shouted while giggling as I ran straight to Keiden.

______

I'm walking downstairs with my airpods on my ears, dancing with my own world. I kept doing some moves while walking downstairs, I was about to step in to the other stair when I slip and I involuntary close my eyes for the impact.

I waited for my impact to come on the floor when a strong hand stop me from face planting the floor. I opened my eyes slowly to see Evron with his worried yet amused face.

"Thank you for saving me. " I said fake laughing a bit at how embarrassing it is. I was about to walk away when he stop me from doing my trails as he went to face me before lifting me off the ground.

"What are you doing? " I asked after squealing at the sudden action. I wrapped my arms around him tightly as I don't want to drop myself.

"Trust me on this. " he said as he kept walking to his destination. He finally stopped and carefully place me down to a stool on the kitchen table.

I put my gaze down while fiddling my fingers as I don't want to look at him in the eyes. I felt a finger under my chin before lifting it up to look at his eyes.

His eyes are filled with sadness, quilty and something that I don't quite comprehend.

"I'm so sorry Emery, I know I'm so stupid about being rude and by ignoring you but trust me I totally regret it. Please give me another chance to show you that I deserve to be your brother and something you could trust on. I love you so much Em, I know it takes time to forgive us but I'll try my best to make it up to you. " he said so sadly with hope in his eyes, holding my hand to his and pulling it close to his chest.

I stayed quiet and just observing him, he detached his hands from mine and turned around to get something in the refrigerator.

He shifted his body again to my direction before placing the items on the table. I looked curiously at it and the sight makes my eyes sparkle.

Homemade ice cream, cookies and brownies are the heaven stuff that can make my eyes watering. I looked at him with my eyes wide.

"I'm gonna make it up to you Em. " he said before pulling my wrist and dragging me away from that room much to my dismay.

He sat me down on the couch in the living room and then come back again with the goodies. He sat beside me before handing me the bowl and ice cream.

"I know you don't want to talk to me but I hope you'll like this sweets. I made them by myself last night so I hope it's good.
" he said while rubbing the back of his neck, I swear I heard him saying 'I searched how to make it few days ago'.

So it's his first time baking isn't it. I gave him my small smile as he stood up to play the movie which surprised me. It's my favorite movie, My Neighbor Totoro! How did he know?

"H-how did you know? " I said which is totally flabbergasted. He must have seen my expression as he chuckled lightly.

"I got my own ways. " he winked and hand me a cookie which I happily get. He got up and was about to walked away.

"Where are you going? " I asked, bemused at his actions.

"I thought you don't want me here so I thought you need space." he said while looking at me before shifting his eyes to the floor with sadness and guilty.

"You don't need to go. " I said as a smile forms to his lips and nodded happily beside me.

Throughout the movie, my brothers slowly filled the living room as we all watch it together excluding Ale because he got emergency business to do with some of my older cousins.

I am between Evron and Keiden, with my head leaning to my brother who just steal the brownie to my hands.

It's almost midnight and Evron still didn't get the taste of the sweets. He kept trying again and again just to bake something for his sister.

He want to make it up to her so he thought maybe he'll just start baking her favorite treats.

He burnt his hands due to his clumsiness and how inexperience he is when it comes of baking and cooking, he tried his best to make it right.

____

He kept glancing to his sister if she needs something else, making sure that she's enjoying the movie and sweets.

"I'm so sorry Emery, I'll make it up to you. I promise, this is just the first step. " he thought to himself.

How's the brother development? Who is your favorite cousin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.1K 25
Best Rank: #14 in Overprotectivebrothers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saphire i...
191K 5.6K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
179K 4.7K 31
Everyone in life is dealt a hand of cards. The player can't control if they are dealt a good or bad hand but the player can control the outcome if th...
107K 3.1K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...