False Hero (Kiritsugu M Reade...

Oleh TheAnimeManofYeet

Brought into another world on accident from a foreign goddess, Y/n, the False Hero is inserted into a battle... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Chapter 1: Start Of My Story
Chapter 2: Calico and Thomson's Contender
Chapter 3: Weaponcraft
Chapter 4: Weeks Later
Chapter 5: Don't Take Them Away
Chapter 6: Hero vs Hero
Chapter 8: My Name Is..
Chapter 9: You're Better Off Away
Chapter 10: Place To Stay
Cbapter 11: Muramasa
Chapter 12: Love You Red
Chapter 13: Partner
Chapter 14: Wave Incoming
Chapter 15: The Wave
Chapter 16: No Time To Die

Chapter 7: Lone Survivor

6.1K 191 90
Oleh TheAnimeManofYeet

Love me some best mom.

Fun fact 1:
I genuinely though I was the first to write a Kiritsugu x ROTSH story and felt like a genius. Then I found another one and realized I was late to the party.

Fun fact 2:
Was debating on either using Prisma Illya or UBW Illya (Fock 2004 Illya). Ultimately, went on to use UBW Illya since I love her design much more than her counterpart. It's the first Illya I'm familiar with so it's my favorite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "..."

I look at the blood on the ground as we had arrived to see an entire village massacred.

Y/n: "They were all killed last night"

Naofumi: "What the hell could of done this?"

Y/n: "No idea, but it's dangerous. Red, go after Schwi"

Red: "Yes master"

She runs off as Naofumi asked Raphtalia to go with her.

Y/n: "Whatever did this might still be lingering around. Keep your eyes peeled Naofumi"

Naofumi: "Got it"

We make our way through the destroyed village as multiple blood stains on the ground and wall covered the village red. I had seen something that caught my eye.

Y/n: "Trail marks"

Naofumi: "From what?"

I put a finger and the small footprints and look to see it leads into the forest.

Y/n: "A little girl. She doesn't weigh a lot. From the other footprints, the beast followed after her but I see no blood"

Naofumi: "Meaning?"

Y/n: "She may still be living.. or her life was taken later. I'll be heading over in that direction"

Naofumi: "I'll come with you-"

Y/n: "No. Stay here with the girls. If I need you, I'll call for you"

Naofumi: "It's dangerous out there"

Y/n: "So am I"

I walk over and continue to follow the footprints towards a tree. I look under it a see some marks, like someone had crawled throw it.

Y/n: "She's not here?"

I overheard some noises coming from the bushes. That's when I see a large man. It looked like he was trying to use the bushes as a hiding tactic but his whole upper body was showing.

Girl: "Berserker!! You're not hiding!!"

I heard a girl's voice coming from the bushes as the Berserker let's out a growl. He used the tree's branches to hide his face.

Girl: "Perfect!! He won't find us now!!"

Y/n: "I can still see you"

Girl: "Eh?! How? I thought we hid pretty nicely here"

Y/n: "Come out. I'm one of the heroes so you got nothing to be afraid of"

Y/n: "Ahe also has that large guy next to her so I doubt she'd be afraid anyways"

Out from the bushes, a little pale girl came out. She was followed by the man as she stopped a few feet away from me.

Girl: "A-Are you really one of the heroes? You don't have a weapon"

Y/n: "I am. I ain't the traditional one but I can assure you I am"

Girl: ".. Why didn't you arrive in time?"

Y/n: "I'll be upfront with you. I'm not one of those beloved heroes you probably heard from. I'm hated by everyone. Me and old Shieldy got framed for something we never did. You don't want to trust me, I'll leave that for you to decide"

I turn around and was about to take off before I felt someone pull on my hand.

Girl: "I'm sorry!! Forgive me!! Don't leave us alone!!"

I look down at the girl as she pleaded me to not leave her.

Y/n: ".. Fine. You're gonna need clothes. You too"

I look a the large man. How the hell am I going to do that?! I carry the little girl onto my arms as I begin to walk over towards Naofumi.

Y/n: "What's your name?"

Illya: "Illyasviel or you could simply call me Illya. He's Berserker"

Y/n: "What are you two doing out here?"

Illya: "I was getting attacked by those beast wolves when I hid under that tree you were looking at. I barely survived because Berserker beat them up"

Y/n: "Good.. what about your parents?"

Illya: "I don't really have parents. I was created to resemble a goddess"

Y/n: "So you're like a homunculus?"

Illya: "Yep. Sadly, my body isn't that ready. My body is frail and too weak"

Y/n: "What goddess exactly were you meant to look like?"

Illya: "I don't know, but apparently I am a spitting image of her"

We finally get to the village as I see my party had regrouped.

Naofumi: "Y/n you're- The hell?!"

Y/n: "Stop. She's with her"

Red walked over to us as Illya looked at her curiously.

Illya: "Can I touch your ears?"

Red: "Huh?!"

Y/n: "No. Naofumi, we need to get to Melromarc. Apparently the girl doesn't have parents or family"

Naofumi: "Nobody at all?"

Illya: "No"

She rests her head on my chest as Naofumi sighs and scratches his head.

Naofumi: "I'd prefer leaving that shit place but seeing as we can't bring her with us, I guess we can travel back"

Y/n: "We need to report what happened here too. We'll rest up at a hotel or something after we drop her off"

Illya: "Drop me off? Where?"

Y/n: "At an orphanage or something"

Illya: "But I don't wanna go there!! Take me with you!! Please, I'll do anything!!"

Y/n: "Relax. They'll take care of you. Where I'm heading off to it'll get dangerous so you're better off- Hey, what are you doing?!"

She began to pull on my hoodie while trying to get inside my armor.

Illya: "If I am inside here, I won't be hurt right?! You'll barely even realize I'm here"

Y/n: "What's wrong with you?! Stop doing that and get out!!"

I managed to calm her down as sun was starting to set.

Naofumi: "It's best we camp for today"

Y/n: "I know. You set up while I keep watch"

Naofumi: "Got it. Raphtalia, help me out"

Raphtalia: "Of course"

I sit by a bench and look out into the forest as I listen out for any noise made. I heard a few tiny steps but ignored them as I knew to who they belong to.

Illya: "Hey Mister?"

Y/n: "What do you want?"

Illya: ".. Do you mind me staying with you while they set up camp?"

Y/n: "Do what you want"

Illya stands beside me as I continue to look out.

Illya: "I don't think Berserker can leave this place. I tried leading him away but he didn't want to join me.. Will he be okay?"

Y/n: "Have you seen him? He'll be fine on his own"

Illya: ".. Mister Hero, could I-?"

Y/n: "No. I'm taking you to Melromarc. They'll help you find a place to stay at where you'll be happy. Why do you insist so much in coming with me?"

Illya: "I.. don't know. I feel like I'm.. connected to you somehow"

Y/n: "You aren't. I can guarantee that"

Illya: "I'm really tired"

She rocked back and forth as her eyes slowly began to close.

Y/n: "Then go with-"

Her head fell over onto my lap. I didn't know what to do. I poked her cheek to wake her up but she was sound asleep.

Y/n: "*sigh* I've never been good with children.."

I pick her up and keep her in my arms as she peacefully sleeps in my arms. For whatever reason, this felt...

Y/n: "Nostalgic"

It was as if I had carried a girl before or better yet, I had already met this girl. But that couldn't be true. This was the first time I had seen this little girl but yet, everything felt like I had seen and lived it before.

Y/n: "Illya"

I called out to her as I felt a little awkward but decided to brush it off and let her sleep. A couple of minutes later, Naofumi came up to me with news.

Naofumi: "We're done setting- I see she's gotten used to being around you I see?"

Y/n: "Yea. How long is the way to Melromarc again?"

Naofumi: "2 days. You sure about this? You seem pretty-"

Y/n: "Don't question it. Keeping this girl around will only slow us down as well as put her life at risk"

Naofumi: "What about the big guy?"

Y/n: "He may be some sort of forest guardian. He hasn't spoken or anything and Illya said she believes he can't leave the forest. He'll be fine"

Naofumi: "So we'll just take the girl with us?"

Y/n: "She could die from illnesses or hunger out here. She is pretty frail so she'll need to go back to civilization where there is better quality of life for her"

Naofumi: "Why is she so delicate? Was she born with a defect?"

Y/n: "... Yea. Something like that"

I didn't want to tell him about her being a homunculus as I myself didn't know why she was created. All she knew was that she was created in honor of some goddess.

Irisviel: "I'm sorry little girl. It's because of me right?"

I stood up and began to follow Naofumi to camp as the giant man was standing keeping guard.

Y/n: "I take it that you'll keep everyone safe while we sleep?"

He nodded as I set Illya in a sleeping bag.

Y/n: "Any nearby places we could rest up at the next time we have to stop?"

Naofumi: "There's a few stops. This is the last time we sleep outdoors"

Y/n: "I'd rather her not sleep somewhere dangerous if possible"

Naofumi: "I'm telling you, I think you got attached to her"

Raphtalia: "Naofumi-sama, please don't tease mister Y/n"

Y/n: "I'm not attached. I'm looking out for the only survivor's health. It's our duty to protect humanity ain't it?"

Naofumi: "You got a point"

I was about to go to my bag but Illya had a hold on my arm.

Illya: "Don't go.. papa"

She was talking in her sleep.

Y/n: "I thought she said she didn't have a family?"

I tried to pry my arm off her but she tighten her grip.

Illya: "Papa!!"

She looked like she was having a nightmare.

Naofumi: "We are heroes aren't we?"

I look over to a smiling Naofumi.

Naofumi: "It's a heroes job to protect humanity didn't you say? You have a little girl who's scared infront of you-"

Y/n: "She's just having a nightmare"

Naofumi: "And she needs a father. I got my hands full already so I'll leave it to you. Also, I doubt she would of been fine with me. Night"

He falls asleep as I think about how to release her hold on me. Eventually, I stopped and simply got inside her bag. I looked at her and sighed as I brought her into my arms.

Y/n: "*sighs* Children can be such a bother sometimes... yet, this feels... nostalgic again"

I don't bother thinking about it as I simply close my eyes and let my consciousness rest up a bit before a long way back.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.6K 728 49
Y/n L/n was an Unlucky guy when he got hit by A Bolt of Lightning sent by God but he gets another chance at Life as the OP God of His own empire and...
47 12 12
"If the fake had become reality, and reality had become fake, was there even a reality or a fake in the first place?" Satyo, 16, might soon discover...
4.2K 98 18
She come from a world where everything was the opposite. Where King Arthur rules had succeeded and the tragedy of Camlan never existed, where legenda...