Chapter 1: Start Of My Story

A/n-
To clarify, the MC will not act like Kiritsugu at first until the events that you know will happen happen. Think of him a little more like Shirou, always wanting to help and cheerful. Also, give hugs to Komi. She really desires them :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "*sighs* Why is it so tiring to find a job? All I really want to do is play games.. shooters, MMOs, they are all perfect"

I was walking into the library near my house. This was the 3rd interview this week.

Y/n: "I know I bombed it too. This is stupid. Why is getting a job so damn hard?!"

Librarian: "Sh!!"

Y/n: "Sorry"

Librarian: "You come in screaming yet again Mr. L/n. Another failed interview I suppose?"

Y/n: "You know me so well ma'am"

Librarian: "In any case, your chair is already reserved as always. Remember, try to finish everything you need to do in that little game of yours early. I don't wish to stay another hour like last time even if you pay me"

Y/n: "Yes ma'am"

I speed walk my way over to my usual desk where I can speak in my normal voice without having anyone hearing me.

??: "Ow"

As I was making my way to my spot, the sound of some books falling on someone made me stop on my tracks.

Y/n: "Maybe a girl dropped some books and I could help her? Perfect cliche moment baby!!"

I walk to the ille and turn to see it's just some dude.

Y/n: "Aw, it's just a dude"

I was going to leave but the good guy in me decided to go and help him out. I put my bag down and started picking up some of the books and putting them back on the shelf.

Y/n: "You okay? Sounded like it really hurt"

??: "Yea. I'm fine"

He looked at a certain red colored book and picked it up.

??: "The Records of the Four Cardinal Weapons?"

Y/n: "Sounds interesting"

Naofumi: "I'm Naofumi by the way"

He said not looking at me as he opened the book.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n"

I rest my elbow on his shoulder as I peek in. He seems a little annoyed but doesn't push me away or anything.

Both: "The Waves of Apocalyptic Catastrophe.. To save the world from the waves, four heroes will be summoned from another world"

Naofumi: "How very light novel like"

Y/n: "So basically your average Isekai minus the Demon lord plot but with a apocalypse wave of Nazi zombies plot inserted. Nice"

Naofumi flips the page with a description of all the heroes.

Y/n: "A Bowman, a Spearman, a Swordman, and a Shield hero. I'd hate to be the Shield hero"

Naofumi: "Isn't a shield more of an armor?"

Y/n: "I'd still consider it a weapon due to the things you can do with one, Captain America for example, but I can see were you are coming from"

Naofumi: "I wonder where the heroine is?"

Y/n: "Is she not mentioned?"

Naofumi: "No.. she seems to slutty to be it"

Y/n: "The princess?"