Chapter 12: Love You Red

WHAT?! AN UPDATE?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The body falls to the ground as I place my Contender back in its holster.

Y/n: "Muramasa"

Muramasa: "Still here"

Y/n: "How's the rest?"

Muramasa: "Schwi's a little beat up, mainly mentally"

Y/n: "Red?"

I help him up while pulling out the arrow from his stomach.

Muramasa: "She got taken"

I free Illya who jumps into my arms.

Y/n: "I'm glad your safe"

Illya: "Papa.. I can heal big brother Muramasa"

Muramasa: "I guess I kinda accepted the role while coming for her"

She kneels down next to him. A bright light was shining from her hands as Muramasa's wounds began to heal.

Muramasa: "Well would you look at that?"

Y/n: "I think I might have an idea of who took her from me. Can you take care of her?"

Muramasa: "No problem"

I nod while going back up stairs.

Y/n: "Naofumi will be here shortly"

Once I get outside, I take off to the roof and run as fast as I can. I load up Thompson's Contender once more with an Origin Bullet before placing it back into the holster.

Y/n: "I'm done playing the nice guy with you. I'm taking her back and ending you this time"

Out the corner of my eye I could see the spear and bow heroes pointing up at me.

Y/n: "Looks like I'll have some company"

I arrive at the sword's place and crash through the window.

Y/n: "REN!!! GIVE ME BACK MY RED!!!!"

I kick the table that was in front of me as I wait for the bastard to show up.

Irisviel: "Go upstairs"

I get out the room and see some stairs leading up to hallway. One door was at the end with a message saying a name.

Y/n: "Ren"

I pull Calico and my knife out as I make my way towards the door.

Spear: "Stop right there!!!"

Bow: "Y/n, what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Putting a bullet in between this bastard's eyes.. and anyone who gets in my way of it"

I kick the door open and see Ren waiting for me on a chair next to Red who was tied to the bed.

Ren: "You've arrived. I expected this"

The other two caught up to me and noticed something off about him.

Spear: "Ren, what are you doing? Why is his-"

Ren: "Silence you lolicon fuck.. Ever since I saw her, something inside me started kicking gears. I was always lonely before this. Never had a girlfriend in my past, never really experienced love, nor did I have any sort of feelings for anyone"

He put his sword in front of him as he began to smile.

Ren: "That all changed the moment I met her~"