𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 ᵗᵃᵐᵃᵏⁱ

By -hokage

ᵃᵘ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 [𝙮/𝙣] [𝙡/𝙣] 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮... More

00
1| ready ?
2| wings
3| watching
4| courage
5| the big 3
6| glances
7| [y/n] [l/n]
8| oh to be a wall
9| to see
10| phat L
12| too much
13| the truth is weird
14| one way ticket
15| forever and ever baby
16| you're a real asshole
17| the same sweetheart
18| work-study partner 
19| fatgum agency
20| epiosa
21| epiosa and suneater
22| are you dumb
23| unrequited love
24| breathe
25| falling
26| shine
27| somethings going on
28| lover girl
29| naive girl
30| i like you
31| care
32| i liked it
33| darkness
34| little hero girl

11| touch

22.1K 902 829
By -hokage

summer vacation|

[y/n] fixed her half up half down hair due today would be the last night before going to America. All her friends were walking up to her walkway, each of them doing whatever they could to forget the real reason why they all got together this evening.

"Here's some cash dear, you have fun, okay?" her mother sneaked some money into her daughter's hand.

"Yeah," she smiled through her sadness.

"Try not to come back to late. You have to wake up early tomorrow," [y/n] only nodded and left her room, walking quickly to her front door.

Two soft knocks were then placed on her door, and she immediately pulled it open a genuine grin on her face.

"My favorite people!" she cheered, but her friends just didn't feel like their usual selves.

"Hey [y/n]," more sad smiles were shown, yet Tamaki only looked at [y/n] his eyes widening slightly. He's never seen her look so beautiful before. He felt his face warm up when he noticed the butterfly design the decorated her light blue yukata.

"You guys look wonderful!" she exited the door, doing her very best to act as if this wasn't their last night together.

"No, you!" Maki chuckled as she followed [y/n] down the walkway.

"Let's go get some snacks, and then we'll find a nice spot on the beach to look at fireworks!" the winged girl suggested, as they all followed her lead.

"Oh! and no need to be so depressed about this guys! I'll be back before you know it, ok!" she looked over to Mirio, who was being incredibly quite.

"And we live in the age of technology! You guys can always text me, call me, hell even email me!" Neijre laughed at [y/n]'s statement.

"You're right!" Mirio grinned, "Even though the time difference is pretty significant, I'm still going to call you!" Maki snickered, as the group walked their way to the firework show.

"That includes you too, Tamaki, don't forget to send me a meme or something," she leaned over to look at her crush, her heart thumping, preparing itself for his response.

"Mhm," he only hummed, his eyes glued onto the pavement. His heart unsure how to feel, was he relieved that one out of the many reasons for his anxiety was leaving or was his heartbreaking, yet another reason for him to feel depressed, the person who was beginning to live rent-free in his head was leaving.

The wings he has yet to touch were leaving. If anything, he was upset about it. He just didn't know how to express it, especially to [y/n].

☼☼☼

"Sit! Sit! before we miss the show!" [y/n] grabbed Tamaki's writs and sat him next to her.

"W-What about the others!" his voice shook with anxiety, completely shocked by the way her hand felt on his wrist.

"It's their fault they went to get dango, instead of takoyaki like us," she nudged his shoulder lightly.

"Yeah, I-I guess your r-right," a blush filled his cheeks as he looked at his food. To his surprise, there was no weird tension, just the ambiance of the festival. Tamaki felt quite comfortable for some reason, yet he still felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Hey, Tamaki," [y/n] looked over to the handsome boy, she felt her cheeks begin to warm up. He brushed his indigo-colored side bang behind his ear to keep any stay strands from getting into his mouth as he ate.

"Yes?" he turned his head slightly, attempting to have eye contact with [y/n]; however, his eyes just examined the butterflies that covered her yukata, to nervous to look into her (e/c) eyes.

"Do you remember what you said after you helped me with that perverted third year?" [y/n] asked as she witnessed his fair face tint into a strawberry red.

"Uhh...I-I know that was kinda of...weird a-and I'm s-sorr—" Tamaki spoke, his voice trembling as he finally forced himself to look into her eyes since he believed, an apology without eye contact isn't an apology at all.

"Tamaki, no, please don't apologize," she placed her hand onto his knee, her heart racing from her sudden surge of confidence.

"You left before I could give you an answer," Amajiki's lips began to quiver, not understanding where she was going with this conversation.

"So now that you know we're by ourselves, you don't have to get embarrassed or anything...you can touch my wings if you like," she grinned while perking up her wings to their fullest extent.

"I c-can touch th-them?" his heart skipped a beat due to how excited he was feeling.

"Of course, Tamaki!" she bent them closer to her, giving her crush easier access to them.

"It's my parting gift to you, okay?" [y/n] smiled sweetly, as Tamaki's hand began to travel towards the glimmering blue and purple colored wings.

"I should have gotten you a gift," he spoke lightly as his cold hand finally found its self onto [y/n]'s wing.

"Your c-company is the best you c-could ever give me," a pink hue painted her cheeks. His cold touch made her wings shiver, making Tamaki flinch in fear of hurting her.

"I-It's fine th-they aren't used to such cold hands, look if you touch the pattern, you can feel the difference of the soft blues and purples compared to the dense outlines of the pattern," she gently pulled his hand back to her wings, letting him feel the different textures her wings have. If Tamaki were to describe them, he would say they felt like a peach that had thin rubbers decorating it.

"They aren't much, but I grew to love them," her eyes then trailed down to her knees, timidly waiting for Tamaki to say something.

"You're beautiful,"

"W-What?" she immediately looked back up to him again.

"Th-They're b-beautiful," he pretended to act as if that was we he had said initially, [y/n]'s heart sank; she was embarrassed, how could Tamaki ever think she was beautiful.

"Thanks, Tamaki...and thank you for coming," she began to face the beach again.

"I-I'm glad you...invited me," he to began to face the beach once more. Completely astonished that he had finally touched the wings he had watched the whole school year.

"I'm going to miss you," Tamaki somehow mustered the strength to confess.

"I'm going to miss you too, Tamaki,"

___

a/n: wow can't believe i wrote this akdjksksks
pretty long tbh but i hope you don't mind!
also,
if you wondering how i schedule my updates... i don't schedule them anymore lmao!!!
what i do now is every time the chapter before the update hits 100 views i publish the next chapter!
that's what i've been doing with this story and with my other stories that have the capability of reaching 100 views.
it also just depends on my moods!
sometimes all i want to write about is amajiki!
or maybe just Itachi!
hell sometimes i just want to write smut! (hence my Freak-bnha fanfic i just released.)
or i ask you guys! to which many of you always reply with: Patience- shisui or Change-shikamaru !
so i'm sorry if you hate my erratic schedule i'm really trying tho!

ANYWAYS!
thanks for reading! i love you all so much!
much love and stay safe!
-marle 🦋

p.s. sorry for any grammatical errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 2.6K 54
"Tamaki, I need you to do me a favor." "Is there a dead body? Do you need my help with disposal?" "No, you goose. Do you remember my cousin, Haruka...
3.3K 44 33
In which (Y/n) Hado decides that her niece Nejire Hado would stay in her house for the rest of her remaining semester finds out that the semester bec...
26.8K 1.2K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
414K 24K 28
❝ what are you writing? ❞ 📜✧.*ೃ༄ ✦ ✏ determined izuku midoriya tutors a timid (l/n) (y/n) as she writes down reasons as to why she likes him. ✏ m...