Hello Hunt

由 riversroad9

Kimbrey is the next best neurosurgeon and Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital is just where she needs to be. As... 更多

Chapter 1: Welcome to SGMWH
Chapter 2: Hunt
Chapter 3: Alex
Chapter 4: The Alex Karev I Know
Chapter 5: Pick
Chapter 6: Moving On
Chapter 8: I'm Sorry
Chapter 9: I Love You
Chapter 10: Fight Me
Chapter 11: Against Me
Chapter 12: How We Began
Chapter 13: Okay
Chapter 14: Save Me
Chapter 15: Meet The Step-dad
Chapter 16: Prepare
Chapter 17: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 18: Sing to Me
Chapter 19: Baby, I'm...
Chapter 20: Done.
Chapter 21: Uh Huh
Chapter 22: Alone
Chapter 23: Here's an Out
Chapter 24: Hitched
Chapter 25: OR Marriage
Chapter 26: In Our Lives
Chapter 27: what i wanted
Chapter 28: Boards
Chapter 29: Broken
Chapter 30: Hangin' Tough
Chapter 31: This Could be Over
Chapter 32: I Want You Back
Chapter 33: The End

Chapter 7: Good Before the Bad

3.3K 50 2
由 riversroad9

I propped my feet up on his left leg, putting small specks of dirt on his navy blue scrubs. I took a bite of a turkey sandwich and continued to flipped through a chart. Alex reached over and snatched up the chart. "No. No charts right now. Dinner with your boyfriend." He joked.

"Alex. I need that. Dinner and charts together!" I begged. He shook his head no before lifting a bite of soup into my mouth. I swallowed and nodded. "Good. Should've ordered that. Maybe next time."

We ate in silence for a few moments. I looked up at him and smirked. "You're cute when you eat." I joked.

"Thank you. I think." He responded before getting out of the chair at the sound of his pager. We pecked quickly before he rushed off to the ER. I sat by myself for a few moments before my dad walked in and sat down next to me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I used to look at the Lexie way. You know, the way he looks at you. He's falling in love with my baby snd there's nothing I can do."

"Dad, it's okay," I smiled "you are still my main man. And I can only dream of a man loving me the way you loved Lexie." We both stood up and hugged before walking to the pit. Alex was no where in sight. I bit the inside of my lip, then trekked up to the on call room to see if he had gone to take a nap.

The wooden door swung open and I got my answer. My intern was next to him. I slammed the door shut before running off. Alex chased after me but I ignored and ultimately ran faster. I ended up outside of Owens office, sitting against the door crying into my hands.

Someone sat next to me and wrapped their arms around me tightly. Only one person was able to do that and he's probably only doing it now because I'm blocking his office. "Don't rub it in," I croaked. He shushed me quietly and kissed me like we would kiss each other for the rest of our lives.

"I love you, Owen." I sobbed.

"I love you..."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
29.2K 970 10
Making friends isn't easy. You need to meet new people, remember to look your best, remember to keep your appearance for your underlings. Online Fri...
210K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc