To Be So Lonely (narry)

By narry_05

one direction decide to come back but what they don't expect is the drama that's to come, because of two part... More

soon.... (2020)
meeting room
the fans would love it
self control
a bit tensed
guess who's backkk ??
that damn phone
you stink of him
i want to go home
okay
fuck it all
can we talk?
don't fuck it up
stop, i'm cold
that was close
bad fucking timing
oh boy (!)
otters snore?
you're naked
yes, pet? (!)
you okay?
we can't get pregnant!
you bloody cheated!
goodnight, nialler
i am tasting it (!)
you, love
niall was the distraction
pouty lips
harold!
i'm hurt
let's have a drink!
i fucked up
pizza
face masks and yoga
baby, come back
we're both idiots

we're so weird

1.2K 64 27
By narry_05

"You know, when I agreed to having your best mate stay with us I wasn't expecting so much cuddling and kissing." Harry huffs after a long day, pulling Niall close to him as they cuddled in bed.

"H, have you seen yourself with Vince?" Niall scoffs, he's just been excited to have Bressie with them.

"Vince knows I'm with you, love, Bressie doesn't." He turns his head to look at Niall. "When will you tell him?"

"Pet—"

"And Vince and I haven't shagged, you and him have." Harry points out, still feeling quite jealous of that.

"We were drunk—"

"Nialler?" They hear Bressie call out from the other side of the bus.

"I'll tell him." Niall giggles when he straddles a pouty Harry while in the process of sliding out of the bunk.

"You better." Harry narrows his eyes up at him patting his bum a few times. "Or you're sleeping in your own bunk."

"What a threat." He teases him. "I'm kidding! I'll be right back." Niall slides off of him and out of the bunk, he saunters over to where Bressie was.

"Your next two shows are in Dublin. I reckon we invite all the lads out, have a bit of a night out." Bressie smiles excitedly, patting the spot next to him. "I've already booked the hotel rooms so we don't all have to crash here."

"Bres, you didn't have to do that." He sighs plopping down next to him. "It must've cost you a fortune."

"Nah, I've booked three rooms. We can all share." He wraps his arm around his neck kissing his cheek. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Course not." Niall laughs.

"Will you be inviting your boys?" He let's go of him to check his phone.

"Bit rude if I don't, do— do you not want me to?" He frowns at the thought of Bressie not liking the boys.

"I don't mind, the more the merrier." He pats his thigh. "Hope you don't mind me sleeping out here, I get too claustrophobic in the bunk."

"As long as you're comfortable." He stands up. "I'm heading to bed now, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night."

"Goodnight," Niall shoots him one last smile before going back to bed where he finds Harry completely naked and scrolling through his phone. "Erm, what are you doing?"

"Just checking instagram." Harry says without giving his boyfriend a glance.

"Okay?" He slips under the blanket and shuts the curtain for some privacy. "Why are you naked then?"

"Bit hot in here, innit?" He locks his phone to look at Niall. "Does it bother you?"

"Are you actually asking me that?" Niall raises his brow. "I've seen you naked plenty of times, H."

"Okay." Harry turns on his side facing away from the brunette. "Night."

"Night." He flips over snuggling to the pillow smiling when he hears a gasp.

"You don't even care that I didn't ask for a goodnight kiss!" Harry turns over once again to look at Niall's back. "Did Bressie give you one? Is that why—"

"Oh shut up." Niall giggles sitting up to push Harry down on his back, he straddles his thighs and let's his hands run up Harry's stomach. "You're so whiny."

"How could I not be? I haven't had a moment alone with my boyfriend." He reaches over to pull on Niall's shirt. "Take it off, take it all off."

"Haz—"

"Just want to see." Harry slips his hands under the shirt to feel Niall's soft skin. "Feel, maybe kiss, and taste—"

"Fuck, Harry." Niall pulls his shirt off and struggles to remove his pajamas bottoms.

"Those as well." He groans pulling on the briefs.

"What a needy boyfriend." He tuts but removes them as well. "If Bressie finds us like this, you will be the one explaining."

"I reckon I can do that." Harry pulls Niall towards him until he was on top of him once again. "You're so beautiful, darling, gorgeous." He palms his bum.

Niall blushes at Harry's compliments, he leans down to kiss him softly. "And so are you." He mumbles against his lips. He gasps into his mouth when he feels Harry's fingers brush against his entrance. "H-Haz."

"Yes m'love?" He smirks up at him.

"We're supposed to be sleeping," He whimpers pushing against Harry's fingers.

"Seems like that's not what you want, is it baby?" Harry flips them over so he's on top of Niall. "You always smell so damn good." He presses his nose on Niall's neck taking in his scent.

"Stop that— ah!" Niall starts to laugh loudly. "That tickles." He whispers trying to push Harry's face away.

Harry chuckles and starts trailing down his body, kissing and licking as he goes lower and lower. He licks his lips once he's directly in front of Niall's hard cock. "Well hello there you gorgeous—"

"Fucks sake, Harry. Stop talking to my— oh fuck me!" Niall moans out his head dropping back.

Harry wraps his lips around the head and sucks lightly before taking more of him into his mouth. His hands on Niall's waist keeping him from squirming too much.

"Ha—Harry.... shit." Niall tangled his fingers in Harry's curls pulling slightly as Harry sucked him off. He bites down on his lip to stop from screaming in pleasure when Harry tongues his slit.

"Don't hold back, baby." Harry says once he pulls off to catch his breath, he doesn't wait a minute before he's back at it again.

Niall loses it when Harry sucks hard, the heat and wetness of Harry's mouth felt so incredibly good around him. He was so close and he knew it so he tries to warn Harry with soft tugs on his hair but Harry hums looking at him through his lashes and that does it for him. His eyes roll back and his mouth hangs open as he spills into Harry's mouth. "Harry— uh..."

"You taste amazingly delicious." He says as soon as he pops off Niall's cock.

"I— you— umm..." Niall takes deep breaths trying to calm his erratic breathing. "Your turn." Niall tries to sit up but he was too weak and plops down.

"I've got a better idea," Harry smirks sitting up to straddle Niall's legs. He stares down at Niall's curious eyes, he keeps his eyes on his as he takes a hold of himself getting himself off.

Niall's watching him with wide lust filled eyes, he was curious to know what Harry was up to.

"F-fuck, are you ready?" He stutters out fastening his pace.

"Ready f-for what?" He grips Harry's thighs.

The innocence in Niall's eyes is what does it for Harry he is soon spilling all over Niall's chest, stomach, and bit on his chin. "Shit." Harry slows down until he's too sensitive, he stops and looks at the mess.

"Fuck, H." Niall glances down to his chest and stomach and sees he's covered in Harry's cum. That was as so fucking hot.

"Now we can sleep." Harry drops next to him and kissing him gently before snuggling close to him.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Niall murmurs watching Harry clean him off with his shirt.

"Likewise darling." He pecks his lips once more.

"G'night pet." He shuts his eyes feeling exhausted.

"Goodnight baby."

.............................................................

"We've only got four shows left, lads." Louis runs his hand through his sweaty hair. "Don't know how to feel about that."

"I'll definitely miss this." Liam wraps his arms around Louis and Niall's waist. "Having you lot close."

"I am too, but we're getting old aren't we? We can't tour like we used to without feeling like fucking death. And I miss El." He sighs pulling Zayn towards him. "Never thought you and I would be mates again."

"Yeah me neither." Zayn smiles at Louis then at the other boys. "Thank you for having me."

"Zee, you don't have to thank us. We're so happy to have you here with us." Niall giggles when he sees Harry walk in on their group hug. "Come here, Harold." He says softly.

"Hi." Harry slings his arm over Niall's shoulder.

"You've got tour dates already set?" Louis raises his brows at Harry.

"Oh uh... yes." He blushes, he didn't feel like it was appropriate to be talking about his tour right now. He didn't want to seem like he's rubbing it in.

"You move on fast." He teases.

"Louis." Liam pinches his side.

"Oi! What was that for?"

"We're happy for you, H." Niall whispers to him, kissing his cheek multiple times until he's smiling. "Alright, lads. I have to shower."

"Having a night out with your boyfriends ey?" Louis smirks chuckling loudly at Harry's glare.

"Yes." Niall laughs pulling away from them to head out so he could shower.

"And he's gone." Harry slumps his shoulders. "I won't being seeing him until tomorrow.

"Stop pouting, us four we'll have our own fun." Louis pats Liam and Zayn's back. "Go shower, you dirty boys and meet me in my bus." They had declined Niall's invite, they wanted him to enjoy himself with his mates.

"You mean our bus?" Liam corrects him.

"Yeah, whatever."

Harry sighs and heads to his dressing room to freshen up. He makes his way to Liam and Louis' bus hoping he wasn't the first to get there, to his relief Zayn and Liam were already there sipping on beer.

"Thought you weren't coming." Louis walks over to him and hands him a bottle of beer. "Come on, sit." He goes back to where he was seated and pats the spot next to him.

"I wouldn't have if Niall hadn't gone with his mates." He breathes out as he sat down. "I rather have an early night."

"Yeah, yeah, now shut it." Louis smirks over at Liam. "Payno here was just telling us he's planning on proposing."

"Really?" Harry widens his eyes and smiles at his mate.

"I think I'm ready, I mean, I think we're ready." Liam blushes. "And since we're almost done with touring, I think it'd be perfect timing."

"Yeah about that," Louis purses his lips. "What are you lot thinking of doing after all of this is over?"

"I'm thinking of settling down with my missus and maybe write some songs." Liam shrugs, he didn't have much planned.

"You?" He asks Zayn who stayed quiet.

"Dunno. I think I might start working on a new album." Zayn takes a sip of the beer.

"Mate that's great!" Liam pats his back in excitement.

"Yeah, we're happy for you." Louis leans over to poke his stomach. "I'm also thinking of working on an album, maybe we can go in and write some stuff together."

"Yeah, I'd like that." He nods, he was happy to have his best friend back. He missed him a lot.

"What about you, dear Harold?" Liam turns his attention to the curly haired lad.

"Erm.... I'm... you know..." Harry chews on his lip nervously. "Touring."

"Just touring?" Louis raises his brows.

"Yeah uh... and an album, I've got everything planned out already." He looks away from them. "We've plannned just recently, not um not before.... this."

"Mate, stop that." Louis chuckles. "We get it. It's not like last time, we were all nervous and a bit terrified about the hiatus. But this is not a hiatus. We're free to do anything."

"Don't want you lot to think I was eager to finish this up so I could go on my own again." Harry runs his hand through his hair. "Because that's not it at all."

"We know that, and we are happy for you." Liam smile softly at him. "Also very excited."

"Don't mean to be a downer but what about Niall, will you two be okay?" Louis hated being the one to ask this but he felt like it was necessary.

"We've talked about it and we'll find a way to see each other," Harry takes a sip of the beer. "I might ask him to join me." He says a bit quieter.

"To tour with you?" Zayn asks a bit surprised.

"No, not like tour with me but maybe... maybe just to be with me." He sighs. "It's a bad idea, isn't it?"

"It is."

"No, it's not." Liam glares at Louis. "I'm sure he'll agree to it."

"Lad, Niall is his own person. He doesn't need to follow you around like a damn lost puppy. I reckon he has plans already." Louis elbows Liam when the brown eyed lad pinches him.

"He took a year off." Harry mumbles not knowing if Niall even wanted them to know but he felt a bit defensive.

"What for?" He furrows his brows.

"Louis," Zayn shakes his head. "I think you should ask Niall and he'll let you know if he'll go with you or not. No need to freak out about this."

"I agree." Liam nods.

"You do you, Harold." Louis shrugs. "Didn't mean to upset you."

"My name is not Harold." Harry slumps against the sofa. "And it's fine, I'm not upset."

"Drink up then, Harold." He laughs loudly.

"Bring more beer you wanker." Liam nudges Louis to get up. "Go on."

"You have two good legs, you can go and get beer on you own." He pushes him back. "I'm happy you and Niall are making this work, unlike last time. You both were fucking shits."

"What even happened last time?" Zayn ask letting his curiosity get the best of him.

"Niall and Harry fucked other people while they were still together and were petty as fuck the whole time. Always awkward sexual tension between the two, they were pricks to each other yet they still shagged—"

"Do you really have to go into detail?" Harry groans, he didn't want to get reminded about those awful moments they shared.

"All I'm saying is, I'm really happy for you and Niall. You two seem in a better place this time round and I'm just happy." Louis pulls Harry into a side hug. "You deserve it, to be happy."

"Thanks." He melts into his embrace.

"More beer to celebrate!" Liam claps and gets up to go fetch more beer.

Harry keeps a smile on his face as he finished the drinks that kept being handed to him, by the fifth one he stops and focuses on Liam who kept talking about how he was planning on proposing. His head resting on Louis' shoulder and feet on Zayn's lap.

"I've got weed." Zayn pulls out two rolled joints as he wiggled his brows at them.

"Fuck yeah!" Louis cheers. "Pass me one."

"We'll all share." Zayn says as he passes it to Louis, he lights his up first then Louis'.

"Want some?" Louis hands it to Harry without him answering. "You need it."

After they've smoked and drank they all started to slowly drift to sleep but Louis had other plans, he sat up to draw attention to him.

"Just sleep, mate." Liam groans in annoyance.

"Did you and Niall shag more than once?" Louis ignores him and focuses on Zayn instead.

"Nope, just that one time." Zayn rubs his eye.

"Hmm okay... it's a bit weird innit?" He yawns into his palm.

"What is?" Liam asks confused.

"Little Nialler shagging half of the band—"

"Don't talk about my Niall." Harry pouts. "He's mine."

"We all know that." Louis rolls his eyes. "I'm surprised you didn't go out with him."

"I wasn't invited." He pouts once again. Niall had asked him but the others teased him for it so Harry had said no while Niall laughed it off.

"But you're having some lad time with us, which is good eh?" Liam tries to cheer him up.

"I feel nauseous." Harry groans rubbing his stomach. "Think I'm gonna head out."

"Thought we were staying here." Zayn looks between them all with a confused look.

"We've got a perfectly good bed in the hotel, why not go sleep in it?" Harry mutters, standing and swaying when he feels himself go dizzy. "Well fuck."

"I'm staying here." Louis sighs laying down and stretching. "Don't have the energy to walk out there."

"I'll help you." Liam stands up to steady Harry. "Zayn, you coming?"

"Umm no.... I'm— yeah I'm not." Zayn didn't have enough energy to get up and walk either.

"Alright." Liam guides Harry out of the bus and towards the hotel. "You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Harry leans on him. "I want to marry Niall, Leeyum."

"I know." He laughs. "We all know."

"Does he know?" He asks with a blush on his cheeks.

"Hmm don't know, but, I know he wants to marry you as well." Liam tightened his grip on him. "You both love each other so very much and I find it very endearing. Two of my best mates in love is just bloody amazing isn't it!?"

"You're a good egg, Li." Harry presses a kiss on Liam's cheek. "I think I can walk on my own now, thanks."

"You sure?" He watches Harry step out of the lift a bit wobbly.

"Yup, I'm fine." He giggles walking away to look for his room number, he sighs in relief when he finally finds it and heads straight to the bed plopping down only to hear a small squeak from underneath him. "Shit, shit, fuck." Harry scrambles off of the bed to get away. "Intruder!" He yells.

"Wait— what the fuck?"

"Someone please—"

"Will you lower your voice, Harold!"

"Niall?" Harry starts to take deep breaths to calm down.

"Yes, H. What the hell?" Niall sits up to look at his boyfriend up and down. "Are you drunk?"

"And high." Harry removes all his clothes and walks back to the bed to get under the sheets. "How come you're here?" He wraps his arms around Niall's waist pulling him close to him.

"You don't want me here?" He frowns looking up at him before resting his head on his chest because he didn't have the energy to keep his head up.

"Of course I want you here, baby!" He gasps. "I just... I thought you were going to stay with your mates. Bressie did book rooms in another hotel and—"

"I rather be with my boyfriend, the lads are too damn rowdy." Niall kisses his chest a couple of times. "Where were you anyway?"

"Louis thought it was a brilliant idea to hang out at his bus to drink and smoke. Well the smoking part was Zayn's idea." He let his hand roam down Niall's back until it was resting on his bum.

"I leave you with them for one night and they force their bad habits onto you, you're too easy." He tuts.

"I'm high and so horny, Nialllll." Harry buries his nose in Niall's hair.

"Are ya now?" Niall presses the heel of his palm on Harry's groin giggling when he lets out a loud moan.

"Yes, fuck yes I am— ohh!" He shuts his eyes as Niall slides his hand inside his briefs tugging him a few times before pulling his hand out to lick his palm then slipping it back into his briefs. "Shit." He moans, gripping the sheets beneath him as Niall's pace fastens. "Ni— baby, oh god, darling— I'm gonna.." Harry stammers before he releases into Niall's hand.

"Feeling better pet?" Niall giggles leaning up to kiss him.

"Yeah," Harry cups his face so he wouldn't pull away. "You're so good with your hands." He mumbles against Niall's lips.

"Time to sleep now." He pecks his lips.

"Mmm." He struggles to keep his eyes open. "Sleep, yeah, sounds good."

Niall pulls his hand out of his briefs, he helps him roll them down his legs and wipes him off with it as well as his hand. "Night petal."

"Night angel." Harry lays on his side facing Niall. "Thank you for coming home tonight." He mumbles quietly.

"Of course, there's no place I'd rather be than here with you." He slides closer to him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says before falling asleep.

................................................

Harry opens his eyes blinking away the sleep, he turns his head and smiles widely when he sees Niall's messy hair covering his eyes and pouty pink lips. "Precious darling?" He swipes Niall's hair away from his face. "Baby?" He runs his thumb over his bottom lip. "Honey?" He kisses the tip of his nose. "Gorgeous?" He smiles when he sees the small smile on Niall's lips. "I know you're awake, love."

"I'm not." Niall giggles. "Still sleeping."

"You're talking baby." Harry laughs when he hears him huff.

"Sleep talking." He mumbles wanting more kisses from his boyfriend.

"Well in that case, I should let you sleep." Harry smirks watching Niall open his eyes, instantly taking his breath away how bright his eyes look with a speckle of gold in them.

"You're supposed to keep kissing me." Niall glares. "You didn't even kiss me lips."

"I need to brush my teeth first, weed and beer leave such a bad taste in my mouth." He smiles cupping his face and caressing his cheek. "I'll be right back."

Niall sulks until his boyfriend comes back and jumps on top of him. "Fucking hell." He groans at the impact.

"I love youuu!" Harry doesn't waste any more time he dips down and kisses him hard on the lips. "So much!" He slides his tongue inside of Niall's mouth tasting him, he was glad he didn't have morning breath.

"Your hair is starting to grow," He cards his hands through Harry's curls pulling on the ends. "Gonna let it grow like in twenty fifteen?"

"Mmm maybe, do you want me to?" Harry lays his head on his chest letting Niall play with his hair.

"It's up to you, pet. I don't mind." Niall always loved moments like this, where it was just the two of them cuddling and talking, and kissing.

"I don't think I can pull it off again." He says trying to imagine himself with long hair again.

"I'm pretty sure you can." He laughs. "You're Harry Styles, you can pull anything off."

"Not everything," Harry feels his cheeks heat up.

"You can wear a paper bag and still look hot." Niall massages his scalp. "You're really really sexy."

"You are." He lifts his head to look into his eyes. "I'm so lucky to have such gorgeous boyfriend with the kindest heart."

"Sap." He laughs at his pout, he tilts his head to kiss him. "I'm also very lucky to have you, Haz."

"Hey Niall?" Harry sits up and leans his back on the headboard.

"Yeah?" Niall also sits up.

"Will you—would you want to come with me when I tour?" He asks looking anywhere but at Niall, he was nervous about his answer. "You don't have to though if you don't want to, just thought I'd ask—"

"Haz," He moves to straddle his thighs.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Harry frowns. "I should've listened to Louis—"

"Harry," Niall kisses his forehead until Harry looks at him. "I thought it was a given, babe. That's why I took a year off so I can spend it with you. No matter where in the world you are I want to be there with you. If you want me there that is."

"Course I want you there, fuck, I'd be the happiest person to have someone I can cuddle every night." He rub his back soothingly. "I'd love it if you come with me."

"Good." He smiles at him. "Now that that's settled, can we please order some breakfast? I'm starving!"

"Aww my poor baby is hungry." Harry coos and cradles him close to his chest making Niall laugh.

"Are you going to breastfeed me?" Niall giggles pinching Harry's right nipple.

"Niallll." He shakes his head. "Why did you have to make it weird? I was just trying to comfort my hungry baby."

"By breastfeeding me— Harry!" He squeals loudly when he feels the hard smack on his bum.

"You're being a bad boy." Harry bites down on his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"That wasn't very nice." Niall frowns grinding down on Harry. "It turned me on."

"You like being spanked don't you? You naughty naughty little boy." He smothers him in kisses.

"Harold," He tries to pretend to be annoyed but it's hard not to smile when Harry has a wide smile plastered on his face. "I want food."

"Okay, okay." Harry pecks his lips once more before letting Niall slide off his lap so he could go and order room service.

"I love you!" Niall yells after him.

"I love you more!" He yells back with a smile.

"Impossible!"

"Nothing is impossible, darling!"

"Haz!" Niall whines. "Please order some food."

Harry laughs at Niall's whine, he walks back to the bedroom once he orders breakfast only to find Niall in nothing but the jumper he was wearing last night. The way it looked bigger on him made his heat melt, his boyfriend was tiny. "Hi tiny."

"Tiny?" He scrunches his nose. "Who you calling tiny?"

"Come here." He motions for him to come closer, as soon as he's in arms reach he pulls him to his chest hugging him tightly.

They stay hugging for a couple minutes until Harry slides his hands down to Niall's bare bum and starts spreading his cheeks.

"Haz," Niall lets out a small quiet moan.

"Yes?" Harry let's his fingers brush over Niall's hole.

"Don't tease." He tries to push back but Harry keeps a firm grip on him not letting him move.

"You have the softest arse." Harry rubs his hand over his bum cheeks. "I love it."

"You're obsessed with me bum." Niall lightly bites down on Harry's shoulder.

"I really am." He grins cheekily. "I'd love to have a large painting of your bum in my bedroom back home."

"Why have a painting when you can have the real thing?" He couldn't help but laugh. "We're so weird."

"We are but I love it." Harry presses his lips on Niall's forehead. I'm so happy.

....................................................................................

Thank you loves!!!

Take care.

✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3.7K 48
Niall moves and is ready to settle down with his lovely boyfriend when he finds out his past has come back to bite him in the ass. Hiii sorry about...
40.1K 2K 36
niall knows he fucked up when he realizes he had fallen in love with the married man he's shagging.
98.3K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
134K 3.7K 30
Harry Styes and his gang are used to getting whatever they want, so when a wealthy arm dealer rips them off, Harry plans to get revenge on him. He pl...