Who Made Me A Princess Brothe...

King-Taker tarafından

Your reincarnated as a prince in the Noval Who made me a Princess. Your father, Claude de Alger Obelia the co... Daha Fazla

Prologue and Character Intro.
Just some Ideas and plot
Chapter 1 Truck
Chapter 2 Baby
Chapter 3 Protection.
Chapter mista
Chapter 4 Papa
It is not dead
This will always be at the end of each chapter accept end story
Teen.fic Net

Chapter 5 water dance

1K 35 15
King-Taker tarafından

Disclaimer I don't own the manga or Pictures in this story they belong rightfully to them.

AN: So yeah... to sum up, what happened.

Life is sure hard.

Stay safe Readers the World is not very kind as you think. There's always more than meets the eye.

"Thoughts."
"Meep Speech"
"Angry Bold"

Reader Age: 3

xXx

Location: Royal Library

Third Pov 

"Someone saves me from this" studying is not what he had in mind after reincarnation.

"Your highness, let me remind you Knowledge is power. I do know you're strong physical and poor in theory. That's why I'm here for." [Reader] give him the 'are you kidding me look'.

"You're just too easy to read." That smug on his teacher's face never leaves. Stand at 5 ft 11 (181cm) a young man with mildly wavy short dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the centre of his forehead. He is quite tall and slim in terms of physique.

Reader Pov

That sparking in his eyes I wouldn't say I like it one bit, it's not evil in any way.

I think...

"Now you need to study these next." more piles of books were placed on the table beside him.

"Be sure to study all and I mean ALL of it. Your highness~." The next thing I know he talks about politics and government, the history of other empires, etc.

"Next is....."

xXx

After a few hours of tor-I mean learning. [Reader] was burned out.

"Alright, we can conclude this chapter." [Reader] gave out a relieved sigh.

"Thank you!

"You still need to revise chapter 930 page 1472 to chapter 1000 page 1999."

[Reader] Broke his feather pen.

xXx

No Pov.

Location: Outside somewhere in the Palace.

The biggest pest in the home is a white dog of you know who.

Roger Alpheus. This leech. Standing no further than 5 feet away from [Reader].

"Greetings, Young Prince." Tall and not so handsome dog.

"Doggy." [Reader] Pointed with a poker face.

The nobleman didn't say thing anything, though his expression says either wise. Roger just smiles.

"Prince [Reader], would you like to have a partner at your age?" How bold of him, trying to grab a chance. [Reader] knows what he's trying to do, reject without a second thought.

"No."

"Don't you want a frie-"

"No, I got Felix as my friend."

"Bu-"

"No."

He sighs. 

"No."

That concludes his first encounter, with a Dog. For now.

xXx

"Am I your friend, your highness?" After coming across the Dog-, the red hair knight asked carrying the lovely 'Prince' walking down the garden path.

"keep walking, Felix, you're my horse for today." Prince [Reader] purposely ignores the knight's question and makes himself comfortable on his back.

Felix: yes...your highness. (; =-=)

"And I want another puppy too."

xXx

1-year time skip

Location: Elysian Garden [Reader Age 4]

Time: 2pm

No POV

"What are these Felix?" [Reader] points to stacks of letters waiting to be open.

"Those are invitation letters from last week's birthday. Some are from important noble houses and royal neighbours noble that aid the Obelian Empire when it had its worst wars back then."

House Monique cyan letter with silver highlight. (The abandoned empress manga)

House of Marquis Orsye Gold letter with black highlight. (it's useless to hang on manga)

House of Mercia Yellow letter with brown highlight. (why are you doing this duke manga)

House of Floyen Duchy Navy blue with Purple highlight. (Father, I don't want to get married manga)

The rest are lower/middle-class nobles.

"I should reply these back, if not it would seem impolite and give a bad image."

"Have the maid prepare my usual tea and food ready. Whatever schedule I have put them to tomorrow." Felix nodded and left. [Reader] open the lower and mid-tier letters.

light brown letter. Nothing special.

Dear  prince [reader],

I WANT YOUR BABIES-

*RIPS THE LETTER*

"ok, next letter-" not even open the next one because there was a kiss lipstick as a seal.

The third was burned immediately. The fourth smell weird. The fifth...we don't speak of it. Six & Seven were also burned off. A knock was made but [Reader] didn't hear it too busy cringing on the letters.

The 29 letter-

After a horrible 20mins later

"Prince [Reader] are you ok?" Felix was getting concerned, ever since he left to get some refreshments from the maid and came back the young prince's face just look pale and miserable.

"I'm fine Felix."[Reader] is not ok. 

"But-"

"Stand 10 feet away from me Felix." [Reader] said calmly. Felix swears he sees fire burning in the eyes.

"Yes...your highness (╥﹏╥)"

xXx

Third pov

Time: 4 pm

 Finally finished the last letter in wax seal sighing in relief. Our little prince is getting a bit worried about Athanasia's arrival, his already 4 years old and still, has no sign of her appearance because on his birthday the beautiful future soon-to-be step-mum was there dancing and kept on purposely inviting her to dance in the palace every time while having tea with his dad. And he's pretty sure they're having An 'Adult time' together judging by the lack of appearance.

Flashback 

A/n: use this music for her dance and NO Claude is not groaning...ᵢ ₕₒₚₑ ₙₒₜ (๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑)

Location: Ballroom.

Time: 10:10pm

Author POV

Claude was mesmerized by her dance. He couldn't and won't look away, it's almost as if she bewitched the cold-hearted Emperor with her dance.

[Reader] has a plan. A terrible plan that is going to work no matter the cost. [Reader] stares at the dancer and back to his dad. You could hear his brain gear moving evil smugness formed and the plan begins.

Flashback Ends

Well, the "Plan" was a success in a way but we don't take about how it works.

[A red hair shivered somewhere]

[Reader] felt uneasy their instinct never fails to warn them in many ways while being at the age of 4 with a 27-year-old brain seems very unlikely to be a child and a boy, A knock was on the door and a maid came in.

"your highness, it's time for you're swordsman training."

"I have a bad feeling about this...." They cringe at that thought.

God damn, they were right.

Each step they take the more fear leaks out. They could swear the hallway to the training room never felt this cold before.

xXx

"Lift the bamboo sword higher brat. Now do haya suburi 500 times with sync of the foot movement every swing you count got it? Make sure I don't see you're back foot touching the floor." For the next few years, this teacher will train him. The Name is Levi a Foreigner from some country that has very tall walls.

"ₕₐᵢ." [Reader] weakly replies.

"I can't hear you BRAT wanna add another 500?!"

"HAI.

"HAJIME!" (Begin)

This was just the start of our dear [Reader] journey of becoming a Prince and brother.

"Now just do the swing 500 times."

 YOU FUC-

xXx

Okami

┻┳|||。・益・)ノ [Reader] Make Athy already!
┻┳|(*。>Д<)o゜ [Felix]: Prince...my back hurts.
┻┳| ≧▽≦)ノ[Lilly] *just vibing*

Claude        Diana

( ̄ 3 ̄) ( ̄ε  ̄)

xXx

Reader Pov

Age 5

No Athanasia

Age 6

Still no Athanasia

Age 7

Still no Athanasia

Age 8

WHERE THE HECK IS ATHANASIA.

xXx

Meanwhile...

To be continued...

xXx

[Reader] is punching the air right now.

_

Chapter 6 Where is Athanasia? 

"So, how about we drop the act little sister. I know who you are."

-

"Greetings your highness, my name is Aristia La Monique daughter of House Monique its a pleasure to meet you."

-

"Kuro protact my sister."

-

"Hi, my name is Jennette Margarita. It's nice to finally meet you, big brother."

'What...'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
571K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...