Just some Ideas and plot

Who made me a princess Elder brother?

Prologue
-need to fix grammar.
-better Prologue next time. (because its shit and does not make any sense. serious)

The backstory for Elder brother?

-No idea.... (shit on me)

[reader] open his eye and gaps.

That does not make any sense...
(reader was in his real world doing something.)

playing video games? Or reading discontinued fanfiction that is never going to continue because the last update was from years ago. (anyone can relate to this?)

Got hit by a truck/car on the way back?

Or

-follow story plot line?

Plotline Athanasia was begging her father Claude to love like how he loved Jennette. While his elder son [reader] was watching in pity as his step-sister(yeah not blood related)  desperately wanted to be loved as a father and daughter relationship.

[reader]  Son of Claude still loves Athanasia as a sister and not Jennette, who tried to gain his attention on her instead of Athanasia and leave her in the Rubie palace forever.

(not bad for a plot like this)

-Jennette evil? (Got this plot from another story which inspired me not sure if it fit well in this one but I'll put a teaser on it once I get chapter one released.) 

-Athanasia (Know that Reader is a reincarnated person?)

AU: just some thoughts in my mind, the first chapter is coming very soon maybe in the night from where I live.

A short teaser of chapter one

!DEFEATED

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOST AGAIN"

The big fat red notice on the PC screen, my face slams the keyboard my soul crying out in pain. This is the 10th game I've lost.

-Game Chat-

SlayerAss: LOL NOOB GET REKT!

[Reader game name]: GG

Puss101: GG

FeetLover69: GG WP

YourMotherNoHair: NT (Nice Try) LAMO

XxOwOxXMeow26: Mess with the meow meow you get the Peow Peow!! =w= 

bEgOnEtHoTsPrAy: STFU FURRY!

XxOwOxXMeow26: Don't be mad just because I carry the game (ᅌᴗᅌ* ).

(: Line ;) 

since I'm single, I put stuff on my bed to make myself not to feel lonely.

Lonely...

Lonely...

Lonely...

Lonely...

LONELY...

I've no life. ಥ_ಥ

(: line ;)

AU: this is going to be a wonderful story...right?(●´∀`●)

Writer block: I'm going to end this Author career.(゚∀゚ )

AU: