Chapter 1 Truck

Disclaimer I don't own the manga or and Picture in this story.  

"Thoughts."
"speech"
"reader thoughts"

Chapter one

Third Pov

The sound of shoes echo throughout the once beautiful hallway, now feel so dull, empty, cold almost no sign of lift if weren't for the whispers. The maids were startled by the sudden intruder at the wooden door tensed and ready to attack if needed. These maids are not your typical maids, they belong to the emperor and are trained by him personally and serve him only.

They relax since the intruder was no other than the emperor himself. Claude de Alger Obelia, the current Emperor of the Obelian Empire. His cover in splat blood that stains on his clothes which didn't bother the maids as if it's what they see every day. Claude didn't speak or show any sign of emotions, staring at the small bundle in the maid's hands. Peacefully sleeping, soft blond hair, round shape babyface.

"This is my child?" He turned to the head-maid. Just then the baby eyes opened by the sudden noise, jewel eyes just like his. No doubt this is his child.

"where's the mother?" He questioned them giving out an icy arura, they all paled. Lowering their head.

"y-your Highness, the mother passed away while giving birth to this prince." one of them answered.

"Did she even name him?" his eyes glanced at the baby who stares at him and giggled like a happy baby.

"No..." The look in the Emperor's face darkens, Claude thought for a while before answering.

".... his name shall be [reader] de Alger Obelia, and move to the palace next to mine. No son of mine lives in such a filthy dog house."

"yes, your highness, may the Obelia empire bless upon you." they bow as Claude leaves. After he left, the maids are still shocked by the occurrence with a baby giggling happily without knowing what doom has yet to come.

(: Line ;)

Now how did [reader] got into this mess? Let's go back to the real mordent world, shall we?

Date: 29-12-20XX

Time: 8:30pm

Location: Bedroom/Cave Room

Reader Pov.

!DEFEATED!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOST AGAIN"

The big fat red notice on the PC screen, my face slams the keyboard my soul crying out in pain. This is the 10th game I've lost.

-Game Chat-

SlayerAss: LOL NOOB GET REKT!

[Reader game name]: efufwwM;L;LMFFLWF;NMWf; GG

Puss101: GG

FeetLover69: GG WP

YourMotherNoHair: NT (Nice Try) LAMO

XxOwOxXMeow26: Mess with the meow meow You get the Peow Peow!! =w=

"GIRL AH YOU BETTER FINISH CLEANING YOUR ROOM BEFORE I COME UP AND SPANK YOUR SORRY ASS!" I hear my mum shouting from downstairs. I sighed, placing down my headset. I looked around to see clothes on my queen bed covering half of it.

Better clean my room... before she charges in like a bull.

since I'm single, I put stuff on my bed to make myself not to feel lonely.

Lonely...

Lonely...

Lonely...

Lonely...

I've no life.

My name is [reader] [Sir name] [last given name], age 27, Gender Female, my profession is gaming Novel, IT technician, and game developer. I make Otome games for a living, you know people who love Handsome looking guys in Anime then real life and fancy them and never able to get a real boyfriend and loves Harms.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door while introducing myself to the viewers.

"[reader], can you go buy some Vegetables and meats we've run out, oh and buy sake on the way to money on the table and don't play your phone while crossing the road," she warned me. Lately, there's a lot of news about people getting hit by trucks and most are young teens and young adults.

"Ok mum." I grab my wallet, house key earbuds, and left the house.

Pfff like that's going to happen to me.

Time Skip

Tokyo, the night was young and the stars were blanketed by the lights from below. The entire metropolis was up in arms, many going about their business, whatever that business may be, Partying, returning home from work, spending small amounts of time with friends. 

"Tonight is sure busy" The street was packed, as usual, I was getting closer to the market just a few more blocks away, looking down at my phone as I speed scroll through Pinterest. As I get a view of the market within a distance which was just right across, my instinct scream at me to stop and watch the road.

A speeding truck passed by...

"ok..." looking left and right just to be sure there's no more truck, I crossed the road.

*HONK HONK*

"MOTHER F-" 

(: Line ;)

AU: well looks like truck-san really at it again. 😂

The next chapter may come out sooner 😊

see you guys next time 

(words 803)