Chapter 3 Protection.

Disclaimer I don't own the manga or and Picture in this story.

"Thoughts."
"speech"
"reader thoughts"

Reader age: 2 weeks

Warning character maybe a bit OC on this chapter.

Third pov

"Your Highness...this is too much..." Felix tries to make his childhood friend Claude change his mind.

"You dare question me?" He shots back. Felix froze for a moment, never in his life with him, Claude acting like a mother hen just over one person.

"No, but don't you think 50 guards just to guard the Prince is a little overkill?" Felix said sheepy. Looking at his friend who still in thoughts.

"Hmm...50. No. 1000? No. 10000 should do or might as well I will be his guard." He said it out loud.

"eh?! (;゚д゚)" Felix is starting to worry now.

Claude in his last moment of thought canceled the idea of guards, it would bring too much attention to his enemy if there are too many guards just for one person.

"Alright, I've made up my mind, I would just have 'Him' to guard my son." Claude snaps his 2 fingers and a figure appears in a wrap. His 6ft 2inch, wearing an Umbra Mage Hat a few strains of blue hair could be seen, Blade Overal with combat boots, black gloves and a smiling mask covering his face and lastly a Shining rod with black sealed Genesis on each end.

 His 6ft 2inch, wearing an Umbra Mage Hat a few strains of blue hair could be seen, Blade Overal with combat boots, black gloves and a smiling mask covering his face and lastly a Shining rod with black sealed Genesis on each end

(Ignore the name)

The figure presented himself with a bow.

"How may I serve you, my Emperor?" Behind the mask, blue crystal jewel eyes stare back. Not that the emperor knows this person has Jewel eyes too.

"I've got a task for you."

(; line;)

Third pov

"There's a bloodstain on the windows!"

"Clean them, I'll mop the blood. The rest clean off whatever blood you see and make HAST!" all the maid rushing in and out of the room carrying buckets of clear water and bucket of red color water. The area is in chaos just after the Prince moved into his new residence.

Let's just go back 10 minutes before the chaos started.

(; Line ;)

Third pov

"This task is too easy." Speaking to himself too loudly, an intruder managed to trespass the area without been noticed, or so he thought. Little did he know someone saw this 'bug' just as he was about to leave.

"Felix..." Claude just stares at the intruder who climbing the tree to the window.

"At once." At the command given, Felix hands on his sword ready to dash at the enemy. Just as the intruder was about to touch the golden handle connected to the glass window, at the same time a maid came back to the Prince room to check on him. As she opens the door, she saw the intruder at the window and was about to go raise the alarm. Felix did a running dash and jump on to the tree stamp drawing his sword bring down a swing slicing of the trespasser left hand that was on the window handle, but apparently, he swings a little too hard and vibrates the glass window. To his luck, the glass didn't crack but got some bloodstain, the maid was in shocked but quickly recover and check the out dear prince who's sleeping *cough Cough fake sleeping* she let out a relieved sigh turning back to the window to see a shadow on the window glass stain with blood. "I'm not paid enough for this." she closes the curtains not wanting the baby to see blood at such a young age.

Meanwhile, outside the house, the trespasser cries in pain holding his left-hand attempt to stop the bleeding.

"ARHAA!!"

"Who send you?" Felix asks more like demand an answer with his sword fix at his neck. Only sobs and whimper were answered.

"Sp-ar-e Me-e...I'll te-ll y-ou who s-send me." Weakly answered. That caught both H̶o̶t̶ male attention.

 That caught both H̶o̶t̶ male attention

"Do tell." Claude gave a look that's too sweet for Felix liking. The intruder sealing his soul to the devil.

(: line :)

and cut!

Author: no excuse this time, was lazy to update and fix some part. I decided to slip it to 2 parts next chapter reader would be a bit older. For those who wonder where Athy, currently she's not born yet as reader is 3 years older than her but his a baby. But no worries she would come by after a few chapters of reader part.

who's this mysterious Guard who have jewel eyes too? ('ー`)

Next teaser

"I know who you are Prince."

(Word 768)