Chapter 5 water dance

Disclaimer I don't own the manga or Pictures in this story they belong rightfully to them.

AN: So yeah... to sum up, what happened.

 to sum up, what happened

Life is sure hard

Life is sure hard.

Stay safe Readers the World is not very kind as you think. There's always more than meets the eye.

"Thoughts."
"Meep Speech"
"Angry Bold"

Reader Age: 3

xXx

Location: Royal Library

Third Pov 

"Someone saves me from this" studying is not what he had in mind after reincarnation.

"Your highness, let me remind you Knowledge is power. I do know you're strong physical and poor in theory. That's why I'm here for." [Reader] give him the 'are you kidding me look'.

"You're just too easy to read." That smug on his teacher's face never leaves. Stand at 5 ft 11 (181cm) a young man with mildly wavy short dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the centre of his forehead. He is quite tall and slim in terms of physique.

Reader Pov

That sparking in his eyes I wouldn't say I like it one bit, it's not evil in any way.

I think...

"Now you need to study these next." more piles of books were placed on the table beside him.

"Be sure to study all and I mean ALL of it. Your highness~." The next thing I know he talks about politics and government, the history of other empires, etc.

"Next is....."