Chapter 4 Papa

Disclaimer I don't own the manga or and Picture in this story they belong rightfully to them. 

AN: finally I can update this. Ok here's what is currently going on my phone is starting to give up on me and with the virus outbreak LSTS(long story short), money doesn't grow on trees. I'm doing this while working I hope my boss does not catch me xD.

Sorry and not sorry for the lack of updates I was lazy no excuse on that one I'm going to update more on this so I can do my JoJo fanfiction. Thank you guys for the patience.

"Thoughts."
"speech"
"reader thoughts"

Age: 3

xXx

[Asteria The Raindrop Flower (MapleStory Symphony in Budapest) play music]

Location: Prince's Residence

Third pov

"Where did he hide this time!" Multiple footsteps could be heard across the grand hallway. Doors opening and closing, cultures have been looked behind. 

"Check the closet!"

"He's not there!"

"Under the bed?"

"Nothing!"

The maids running around panicking in search of the little Prince. Whom nowhere to be found, his Majesty is not going to be happy that his son has gone missing AGAIN!

Meanwhile, in the nameless garden, a giggle could be heard. Large trees and many bush roses perfect for hiding from anyone. Well almost everyone. Little [Reader] knows in the shadows there's 'Someone' stal- I mean watching him, he just knew his there but at the same time his not there. Decided that he had enough of hiding he left the garden and wander out.

"Come Kuro lets go out." rustle in one of the red rose bush came out a fox head held a rose in its mouth.

"kuku~" wiggle its tail side to side.

Kuro didn't want to walk so he/she climbs on [Reader]'s shoulder and its head resting on top of his

Reader pov

Its been 2 years and no sign of Athanasia or her mum. Though I'm glad I had Kuro with me I'm starting to get worried about this.

Walking around aimlessly the palace is sure big like in those movies and fancy stories. Marble stone floor with beautiful carving, clear waterfall running god this is what heaven is?.

"Your Highness finally, we found you!" I turn to the voice called out. The familiar brown hair maid rushes towards me.

"lily." I turn to my left to see someone running towards me.