Prologue and Character Intro.

This is the closest Image I can find identical to Claude

This is the closest Image I can find identical to Claude. So this character would be you.

 So this character would be you

Your outfit.

[Reader] de Alger Obelia, you were reincarnated because you died unknowingly so your death was unknown to the police. Your current age is 8 years old 3 years older than Athanasia.

Disclaimer

I don't own who made me a princess nor the picture used in this story.

Prologue

Third person pov

[Reader] caught her taking a bite on the golden cupid statue butt as he was about to approach her, Claude approach/appeared behind her.

"What is this filthy bug doing in my palace?" Athanasia Flinched at the cold voice as she turns behind to see Claude staring down at her emotionally vicious. Out of fear her bag of goods drops and scattered.

"That face. I've seen it before."

Athanasia Pov

My heart was beating fast as he stared at me. my mind screaming at me to run, run as far as possible. The same jeweled eye as me. I've never seen him in the flesh before, better yet WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

"you look like that wech...then yet again it doesn't matter who she came from." He reaches out as I panicked even more but didn't dare to move. He placed a finger just under my chin so my eyes are facing him.

"Ah...I think I remember what she named you. Athanasia was it? you've grown a lot." crouching down on my level as I slightly trembled.

Grown a lot? DOES THAT MEAN YOU'LL KILL ME WHEN IM OLD ENOUGH?!

"[Reader] you can come out from your hiding spot." he called out a name I never heard before. yet again who's [reader]?

Is he part of the story? Does Claude have another child besides Jennette? so many questions running in my mind.

Just who is he?

Third person Pov

A young boy almost identical to Claude came out behind one of the palace pillars, same jewels looking eyes with softly curled blond hair.

He walked up beside Claude. "who is she?" [reader] asked even though he clearly knew who this little girl is. Noticing another bag falling out of her dress, both father and son looked down at her feet to see 2 bags of good on the floor and glance back at her. Poor Athanasia was already sweating bullets. Claude suddenly lifted her up shocking the poor girl.

"You're heavy."

Athy: (ಥ_ಥ) someone save me.

A/n

Need to fix grammar....(T▽T)