From Protector To Lady

Oleh thunder1417

Rebecca Morin, protector of her close cousin Jahnai Rutherford gets a surprise when she is summoned to the Pa... Lebih Banyak

From Protector To Lady
From Protector To Lady Chapter 2
From Protector To Lady Chapter 3
From Protector To Lady Chapter 4
From Protector To Lady Chapter 5
From Protector To Lady Chapter 6
From Protector To Lady Chapter 7
From Protector To Lady Chapter 8
From Protector To Lady Chapter 9
From Protector To Lady Chapter 10
From Protector To Lady Chapter 11
From Protector To Lady Chapter 12
From Protector To Lady Chapter 13
From Protector To Lady Chapter 14
From Protector To Lady Chapter 15
From Protector To Lady Chapter 16
From Protector To Lady Chapter 17
From Protector To Lady Chapter 18
From Protector To Lady Chapter 19
From Protector To Lady Chapter 20
From Protector To Lady Chapter 21
From Protector To Lady Chapter 22
From Protector To Lady Chapter 23
From Protector To Lady Chapter 24
From Protector To Lady Chapter 25
From Protector To Lady Chapter 26
From Protector To Lady Chapter 27
From Protector To Lady Chapter 28
From Protector To Lady Chapter 29
From Protector To Lady Chapter 30
From Protector To Lady Chapter 31
From Protector to Lady Chapter 32
From Protector to Lady Chapter 33
From Protector To Lady Chapter 34
From Protector To Lady Chapter 35
From Protector To Lady Chapter 36
From Protector To Lady Chapter 37
From Protector To Lady Chapter 38
From Protector To Lady Chapter 39
From Protector To Lady Chapter 40
From Protector To Lady Chapter 41
From Protector To Lady Chapter 42
From Protector To Lady Chapter 43
From Protector To Lady Chapter 44

From Protector To Lady Chapter 28.5

17.9K 647 69
Oleh thunder1417

    Stanton carried me to the war table, using one of his arms to sweep everything that was on it onto the floor in a loud clatter. He set me onto it, keeping his position between my legs. His hands were tangled in my hair and my hands deftly untucked his top from his trousers. I spread his shirt open wide and let it fall from his shoulders and it hooked at his elbows. I ran my hands over his strong arms, feeling his smooth skin. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his chest and then lower onto his abdomen, I heard his intake of breath as I placed both of my hands on his hips, squeezing them.

"Wait, not here," he said gruffly as he picked me up and carried me to the door, throwing it open quickly. He went straight towards the direction of our chambers, I hid my face in the nape of his neck, lightly licking his skin there, tasting him. My fingers explored his chest as he carried me and he growled with impatience.

    After what seemed an impossibly short time we were in our chambers and he set me down on my feet in front of him, the bed we shared mere inches away. I continued my earlier conquest of removing his top, this time pushing it passed his elbows, smiling with satisfaction as it dropped to the floor.

    He raised his eyebrow at me and grabbed the hem of my tunic, quickly pulling it above my head. His eyes traveled down, at me now only wearing my camisole and his eyes became hungry, staring at me. I quickly lost patience and put my hands to his chest, pushing him backwards onto the bed, before straddling him. Never in my life had I done anything like this - I had never even kissed a man before I was at the palace and now I was filled with a burning desire, running on pure instinct, not knowing if what I was doing was right, but going by what I felt.

    His hands were on my hips, squeezing them as I leaned forward and kissed his mouth, needing his lips on mine, needing that fight for dominance. I ran my hands down his chest, trailing my fingernails lightly on his skin, he arched his back in response, pressing his skin harder against my hands. I removed my mouth from his and put my lips to his neck, sucking lightly before nibbling. My hands danced down to his hips, gripping them firmly as I pressed my groin to his, my hunger only fueled by his very obvious eagerness.

"Rebecca," he growled, repeating his earlier warning. I ground my hips into his once more in reply, the friction sending waves of pleasure throughout my body but building at it's epicenter of my womanhood.

    I squealed out when Stanton quickly wrapped an arm around me and flipped us over, so that I was now on my back and he was hovering above me. He grabbed my right leg and hooked it behind him, pressing us together. I put the most devilish grin on my face I could muster and wrapped my other leg around his waist, pulling him tightly to myself. His jaw went slack as his head tilted back slightly. It only took a few moments for him to regain his composure.

    He impatiently grabbed the bottom of my camisole and undergarments and pulled it above my head, freeing my breasts. He took in the sight of them for the first time before his left hand found my chest, tickling and teasing. With his other arm he unhooked my legs from his hips and stuck a finger in the waistband of my trousers, slowly drawing them down.

I was aware of my nakedness but it did not phase me, the look he wore and his arousal only driving my need.

    He ran his hand slowly from my chest to my stomach, down to my hip and the inside of my thigh. He placed his knees between mine and pushed them apart, spreading my legs as he did so. I watched him hungrily, my hands desperately searching for something to touch, something to grab to bring him closer to me.

    Sensing what I wanted he brought his face to mine, his hands massaging the inside of my thighs. I wrapped my hands around his waist trying to pull his lower back to me but he resisted. I groaned in frustration and bit his lip, causing him to gasp and I felt his body tremor. I was impatient, whatever was coming I needed it. He sensed this and I felt his fingers slowly stroking my woman hood, teasing the sensitive jewel. I whimpered, my body trembling at his torturous touch. I watched as he lowered his head to my chest, taking one of my peaks into his mouth, I dropped my head back and pressed myself to him, giving myself to him completely, surrendering to this man with the hot mouth and nimble hands.

    I could feel pulsations beginning to happen in my groin, not understanding what it was, not knowing the pleasure that was capable of happening and not wanting it to stop. I tilted my hips up, desperate for more.

I cried out as his teeth lightly nibbled on my breast, taking my breath away.

"Stanton, please, please," I said breathlessly.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, his voice rough, his eyes reading my expression.

"This is what I need," I whimpered, tilting my hips once again.

    With that he removed his hand from its position and pulled his trousers and undergarments down, revealing his nakedness.

    I was surprised by the size of this man, every aspect of him daunting. I put my hands on his shoulders, squeezing them, demanding and waiting for what was to come, needing it.

    He looked at me as he positioned himself, I could feel the pulsating of his manhood against my warm entrance. His expression was asking and I nodded.    

    He brought his mouth to mine. My mouth opened as I gasped when he pushed himself part way in to me, I blinked my eyes against the unfamiliarity of it all. I pushed my hips up when I realized I had not even sheathed half of his length. I brought my mouth to his and bit his lip, urging him to take me, knowing he felt the desperation I did, knowing he was holding back for my sake of never having done this before but needing him to let himself go. I took my hands and ran them down his shoulders before pressing my palm on his lower back and then I grabbed his hips. His resolve shattered, he pushed himself into my warmth completely.

    I cried out at the instant pain that racked my lower body, never having seen it coming. My arms wrapped tightly around his back as I buried my face in his neck, waiting for it to pass as he withdrew and entered again.

    After a few moments the pain began to ebb, he kissed my neck, nibbling and sucking, receiving spikes of pleasure from my womanhood. The pleasure of his hands caressing me, sucking and kissing here and there, began to mix with the new pleasure of his steady movement within me. Finally I began to feel no pain, only pleasure and I could feel him deep within me. His right hand on my hip, squeezing it while his left was on the side of my face, demanding I hold his gaze. Our eyes were locked, intense and heated as he began to speed up, becoming a powerful, dominant force above me, taking me as he pleased, just as I had wanted.

    He let loose, his reservations gone now that my pain had subsided, he pushed in to me, hard and fast, repeatedly, I kissed him demandingly, feverishly, only to remove my mouth to let out a loud moan, his hand having traveled skillfully back to my jewel, massaging it all the while continuing his relentless pursuit inside me.

    Soon I began to feel that throbbing in my womanhood again, I could feel heat from my epicenter, reaching out through my whole body, I mewled in pleasure as I raised my hips to his thrust, he used both of his hands to grasp my hips, squeezing them.

"Stanton, please!" I whispered, needing something, not knowing what I was missing, not knowing what I was asking for, but getting an instant response.

    He growled loudly as he became determined. My entire body was on fire, pulsating with tremors so I could hardly focus, I arched my back and clung to him. I felt as if there was pressure building up, needing release. My jewel was pulsing, pleasure shooting through my woman hood with every movement, every grain of friction sending shockwaves throughout me. I moaned, finding what I had been looking for.

    Every movement passing the pressure added and the pleasure doubled until finally, in one explosive moment, I released, tremors coursed through my body as I called out Stanton's name, clinging too him as my warmth clenched around him in a spasm, pleasure shooting through my entire body, I arched into him as I heard him swear and groan, releasing for a short time before he slowed and lowered himself on top of me. I kept my arms wrapped around him as he lay on me, breathing heavily, my chest heaving as well, I was hypersensitive to the small tremors still shooting throughout my body.

    I sighed, enjoying the euphoric feeling that swept over me as Stanton rolled to his back and gathered me to his side. I snuggled to him, my hand stroking the hot, slightly dampened skin of his chest. I looked up to his face and he looked back at me and broke out into a smile.

"Well, I suppose that answered my earlier question...," he chuckled to himself.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Whether I need to handle you in the manner of a porcelain doll or not."

I could feel my eyes grow wide as my cheeks burned.

"Now you blush, after all of that?" He asked, his chest rumbling with humor. "You are a living contradiction, Rebecca."

"As are you, Stanton. You are a challenge to me...and I'm not known for backing down from challenges," I bit back playfully.

His reply was a wry smile and a kiss planted on my forehead.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77 1 9
Ella Rutherford longs for independence. She has spurned all would be suitors and despite her mother's best efforts, finds herself all but settled on...
2.3K 149 72
Best Ranking #2 in Action-Adventure. He yearned for her vanilla-tasting lips and skin. Are you going to kiss me, Princess? Azrael whispered onto he...
1.5K 123 46
Medieval!Love Live! AU Matsuura Kanan is a thief. After getting caught one night, a mysterious man bails her out of jail. As a repayment, Kanan is su...
141K 7.8K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...