The Dangerous Maximoff

By ShortyJs

You know the stories about Wanda and Peitro Maximoff, but what if the stories had someone new. Someone who wa... More

Age of Ultron
Prologue
Lorna Maximoff
Escaping and Learning
Meeting Ultron
Choas and Claw
Betrayal and new found trust
Saving Sokovia-Losing Pietro
New School (Bonus)
Civil War
Destruction and Accords
Saving Bucky and Trapping Lorna
Recruiting Peter and Escaping Vision
Scott and New Friendships
A Prison for "Criminals"
Spiderman Homecoming
A Regular School Day and Strange Night
Ned!
Liz's Party and Alien Tech
The Academic Decathlon
A/n! Please Read!

The War

2.4K 44 7
By ShortyJs

As Tony and Steve were talking, Wanda, Lorna and Clint were standing in the parking lot.

Lorna watches as a blue and red suited person comes out and takes Cap's shield. She takes a good look at the new guy and sees the spider logo and webs on Cap's hands.

"Peter?" Lorna whispers to herself.

She shakes it off and watches as they continue to talk.

"You've been busy." Cap nods.

Tony turns to him. "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, "Rescuing" Wanda and Lorna from a place they don't even want to leave, a safe place. You..., You really brought Lorna into this? Lorna? I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed. "

Tony huffs as he looks away then looks back at Cap. "Alright, we're done. You're going to turn over Barnes, you're going to give Lorna back, your going to come with us, because it's us, or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on."

Cap turns away as Sam says something into the coms. He puts his webbed hands in the air and Clint shoots through them, freeing his hands.

Cap signals Scott who grows big and back flips kicking Spider-Man and getting Cap's shield back in the process.

Scott holds out Cap's shield to him. "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

Cap takes his shield back.

"Whoa. What the hell was that?" Rhodey stutters.

"Oh, great. All right, there's three in the parking deck. Two are the maximoffs, I'm gonna grab them. Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine." T'challa claims and goes to get Bucky, but was stopped by Cap.

The two began to fight as Scott fought Natasha.

Clint grabs Wanda and Lorna as they start running to where the jet was.

When they got to the bottom of the lot, they were being shot or fired at by missiles.

Tony continues to fire at them and huddles them into a little space.

Lorna crouches down alongside her sister and waits for all the rubble to stop flying.

When it does, Tony comes in front of them and points his blaster at them. "Wanda, Lorna. I think you hurt Vision's feelings."

"You locked us in our rooms." Lorna says angrily.

"Okay, First, That's an a exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you, Lorna. Wanda was more circumstantial."

Lorna scoffs as Wanda tilts her head to the side.

Tony looks over to Clint and greets him. "Hey, Clint."

Clint looks to Tony and returns the greeting. "Hey, Man."

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"

Clint holds his bow aimed to the ground. "Well, I played 18, shot 18. Just can't seem to miss."

Clint fires three arrows at Tony to distract him as Wanda and Lorna start pulling out cars from the parking lot.

Tony blows all three arrows up without any trouble then looks back to Clint. "First time for everything."

Clint smirks. "Made you look."

Tony turns around to see cars flying down. The cars were covered in green and red wisps.

Wanda took the cars out, as Lorna forced them down where Tony was.

When Tony was completely trapped, Lorna looked over to Clint and was about to say something, but heard Sam on the coms. "Lorna. I need backup. Spider guy is kicking our asses."

Lorna chuckles. "On my way."

She looks to Clint and Wanda and nods. The two nod back and start running.

Lorna teleported behind post next to Bucky. She saw he had a sign in his hand and nodded. He came out from behind the pillar and threw the sign.

Bucky hides behind the pillar again, before going to look back. "Hey, guys, I think you lost this!"

They go to look, but get out of the way when they see the sign being thrown back.

Lorna lands a little farther than Bucky and hits her back against a wall.  She groans in pain, but pushes it aside when she sees Sam crash into a small booth.

Lorna winces in pain as she calls out to him. "Sam!"

She gets on her feet and sees Spider-Man about to kick Sam down, and to her surprise, Bucky.

Lorna watches them hit the ground and get webbed up. She stays hidden behind the post he was just on and watches the exchange as Spider-Man starts talking. "Guys, look, is love to keep this up, but I only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark so, I'm really sorry."

He goes to web them, but Lorna cuts him off. "No, I'm sorry."

She uses her dark magic to throw him out the window.

Lorna looks over to Sam and Bucky on the ground and smiles.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asks.

Lorna shakes her head as Sam says. "I hate you."

She chuckles. "Must I do everything for you boys?"

Lorna lowers herself down with her powers, freeing Sam and Bucky. She heals the two as green and black wisps come out of her hands.

Lorna gets very light headed and falls to her knees as the two men rush to her side. She gets back up and nods that she is fine.

The run to where Cap, Scott, Clint and Wanda are.

They regroup and continue to run to the jet, but are stopped when a yellow beam streams across the ground.

They all look up to see Vision. "Captain Rogers, I know you believe what you are doing is right. But for the collective good, you must surrender now."

Lorna watches as Tony's team bands together on the ground. She had tears in her eyes as she watches her family team up against her.

Lorna grabs Wanda's hand and holds it.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks.

"We fight."

They all start walking towards Tony's team, them doing the same.

They start jogging and Lorna lets go of Wanda's hand.

The other team starts jogging and after that they all start running.

They all run as fast as they can as Lorna and Wanda lift themselves in the air.

They come back down and Lorns takes on Spider-Man as Wanda takes on Vision along side Clint. She manipulated the stone as Clint shoots a few arrows at Vision.

Lorna she picks up the carts, green tendrils covering them as she throws the what she can at Spider-Man.

One hits him and he tumbles to the floor.

Lorna then takes on tony as she slightly bends the metal on his suit inward. She is stopped by Vision shooting a beam at her causing her to duck out or the way.

Tony takes the opportunity to blast Lorna down.

Lorna groans in pain, but she pushes it aside as she sees the Black Panther about claw Bucky and acts quickly. She uses her black wisps and wraps them around the black panther.

She then throws him in the opposite direction into another shipping container.

Lorna ran over to Bucky and helped him up.

They both give each other a nod and run separate ways.

Lorna teleports to where Sam is to see him barely dodging Tony's missiles and blasts.

Lorna tendrils cover her hands as she grabs ahold of Tony's suit and holds him back. She grunts as she struggles to hold him, but she holds him long enough for Clint to shoot Scott into Tony's suit.

Lorna let's go when she sees his suit short circuiting. She smirks and teleports to where were Cap is.

Lorna gets there and hears Cap say. "Guess he had a point."

Cap throws his shield at a metal bar holding up a ship container and the bar breaks, letting the container fall.

Lucky before it could squash him, Spider-Man catches it, but struggles to hold it.

Cap catches his shield and puts it on his arm. "You got heart kid. Where you from?"

Spider-Man struggles to hold the container up, but he still manages to choke out. "Queens."

Cap smiles. "Brooklyn."

Cap turns to run, but notices Lorna is not moving. He goes to tell her to move, but she stops him. "No. I want to talk to this one. Go, Bucky needs you."

Cap is hesitant, but he sighs and nods before he runs away.

Lorna stood in front of Spider-Man with her arms crosses, watching as he struggles to keep the container up. "You need some help?"

Spider-Man struggles to hold up the container. "Yes, please."

Lorna uses her green wisps to lift it up, relieving the weight off of Spider-Man. She places it down on the ground and stands there.

Spider-Man bends over panting and goes to thank her. "Hey, thanks. I really..."

He was cut off by a black blast.

He hit the ground, but quickly regained himself.

Spider-Man tried to web Lorna, but she teleport before he can.

Lorns reappears behind him, kicking his knee down using her dark powers to hold him in place.

Lorna sees he can't move and holds him in place on the ground. "How could you? After everything we've been through."

Lorna was angry, sad, and confused. She wonders why he would do this to her. They were best friends, why would he go against her.

Spider-Man kneels there trapped and very confused. "Do what? What are you talking about?"

Spider-Man struggles to get out of the black mist, but fails.

"Oh, come on. Really, Peter? Like Tony didn't tell you."

She starts to add pressure on him, Peter starting to feel like he can't breathe as much, but still can breathe to the point where he can live.

He is still super confused and he doesn't know why she is talking about. "Tell me what? What are you talking about? And how do you know my name!"

Lorna realizes that he really doesn't know it's her. She then quickly comes up with a lie. "I can read your mind. So you really don't know my name?"

"Yeah, of course I know your name. Your "Polaris", one of the greatest superhero's ever. Wait! You can read my mind!"

Lorna slightly blushes at the compliment and chuckles at how dorky Peter is, even during a fight. But then she thinks about how tony put pater against her and how it would affect her.

Lorna was more than angry now, she was furious. She realized Peter was innocent and let him go.

He slowly got up and turned towards her as the eyes on his mask widen, she let him go. Twice . Why?

Lorna could see Wanda approaching Spider-Man from behind and sighed as she got close to his face. "I'm sorry."

Peter was confused. "What?"

But he soon found out.

Wanda came up to his side let the red tendrils from her hands into Peter's mind. She was placing him in a nightmare and she felt horrible.

When Wanda was done placing Peter into his nightmare, Lorna teleported them back to the fight.

As Peter was standing there in his nightmare, he saw Lorna on the floor. She was drenched in blood and had a bullet wound in her stomach.

Lorna was gasping for air as she held her stomach. Peter quickly kneeled down next to her and held her body in his lap.

Peter held her body and cradle Lorna in his arms. "No. No. No. No. You're okay. You're okay. You're gonna be fine. We'll fix you up, good as new."

Peter's greatest fear was Lorna dying and him not being able to do anything about it. Losing her was his greatest fear. She was his weakness.

Peter watched Lorna take her last breath as he puts his hand on her cheek. Lorna closed her eyes and died in his arms. He tried to get her to wake up, but it was no use.

Peter cried as he said. "I'm so sorry, Lor. I love you."

Peter cries into her shoulder as he sat there holding Lorna's fake lifeless body in his arms.

Wanda continued to fight else where as Lorna teleported to where Clint was and teleported him out of Vision's way.

Clint shot an arrow at vision and temporarily disabled him.

While Vision was being electrocuted, Lorna heard Cap on the coms. "We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take vision you get to the jet."

"No. You get to the jet! Both of you!" Sam flies right above Lorna and Clint, Rhodey right behind him. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

Clint rolls into a shipping container. "As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it."

"This isn't the real fight Steve."

Steve sighs. "Lorna?"

Lorna sends a beam of darkness towards Tony and one towards Rhodey. She ducks out of the way of their beams behind a shipping container. "Get Bucky out of here. I'll be okay. Just promise to come back."

Steve sighs. "I promise. Alright, sam, what's the play?"

Sam continues to fly around. "We need a diversion. Something big. Lorna?"

Lorna fights off the Black Panther.

Just as he was about to claw her, she traps him in black wisps and throws him into rhodey. "I can try and create a dark animal, but I don't know how long I can hold it for."

Scott says. "I got something kinda big. But I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me."

"You sure about this about this, Scott." Cap asks.

Lorna jumps in. "Scott, don't do anything that might get you killed. What about Cassie?"

"Don't worry, I do it all the time." Scott reassures her.

Lorna no longer hears anything as she is webbed up and thrown by Spider-Man. She winces in pain and quickly gets up from the ground.

Lorna watches as Spider-Man holds a phone and talks to it.

When he saw she was up he got into a fighting position. She lets black and green tendrils come her hands and readies herself.

The two are ready to fight, but are interrupted bu a huge Scott in his ant man suit, holding onto Rhodey from flying away.

Both Lorna and Spider-Man exclaim. "Holy Shit!"

Lorna chuckles and watches as Scott holds Rhodey like a doll. Spider-Man puts the phone down as he stands there in shock.

"I guess that's the signal." Lorna hears Cap on the coms.

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam congratulates him.

"Way to go, Scott!" Lorna joins in.

Lorna watches as Scott swings Rhodey around and throws him to the side.

Spider-Man notices and leaves to go catch him.

Lorna stands there still in awe at what is happening, but was quickly brought back to reality when Vision uses the stone to send a yellow beam towards her.

She quickly ducks out of the way before wrapping her black and green tendrils around Vision and sending him crashing against the ground.

Scott kicks a bus towards T'challa and Lorna uses her green tendrils to push it, adding force, but Vision got in the way and blocked it.

Scott tries to hit Tony with a plane wing, but fails as it misses him.

Lorna sees this as an opportunity and takes it.

Green tendrils surround parts of the plane wing and suddenly they go flying towards Tony.

Lorna continues to throw them at him and when Sam hit Tony with redwing and distracts him, she grabs ahold of his suit and send him crashing into the ground.

Lorna teleports to where Scott is and sees him kick the crates T'challa was on. He goes to pick T'challa up, but was stopped by Rhodey firing at him.

Lorna takes on Rhodey as Spider-Man jumps onto Scott.

"Seriously, Lorna! After everything?" Rhodey yells.

Lorna looks at rhodey with a glare. "Really? You're fighting for me to be sent to jail. To be caged up like a animal. I thought you saw me as Lorna. But, no. You see me as a monster. But guess what? Try looking in a mirror."

She tries to hit him with a car.

Vision is quick to send a beam towards Lorna and sends her back into some crates.

Lorna winces and grunts in pain, but gets back on her feet just in time to see Rhodey get ready to shoot Scott.

Lorna watches as Scott uses part of the plane to block the bullets, Rhodey momentarily stopping when she sees Rhodey run out of amo.

Scott tries to step on him, but he flies away before Scott can.

Lorna goes to take a breath as all the power and energy she's using is starting to affect her.

The breathe was cut short when Tony nearly blasted her. She ducked out of the way and hid behind some crates.

Lorna grabbed ahold of Tony's suit and held him in place as she picked up a part of a shipping container and smashed it into him.

She thew him into a plane for good measure before running away.

Lorna ran to where Scott was and watched as Vision flew through him.

She teleports to where Vision was and watches as he sends a yellow beam, across the bottom of a tower next to the entrance of the hanger.

Before it can collapse, Lorna watches as her sister holds it up with her red tendrils.

She starts to kneel from the weight, but she is relieved when some of the weight is gone.

Wanda looks to her side to see Lorna there helping her, her green and black helping support the falling building.

The moment was cut short when Rhodey came up behind the two and send a sound wave their way.

Both girls held their heads in their hands as the tower started to crumble, but Lorna pushed through the pain and held it up with one hand, allowing the two older men, to get through.

Lorna continues to hold her head in her hands as the pain get worse.

Suddenly dark mist starts covering her body. Lorna's eyes were completely black and her hair was too.

Once the pain was too much, a wave of dark energy and mist was released. The mist destroyed everything in sight.

The only person or thing that wasn't hurt or destroyed was Wanda.

Lorna fell to the ground as her nose was slightly bleeding. She lays on the ground almost lifeless, but gets back up.

Lorna looks at all the destruction she caused and lets out a long breath. She sees Wanda on the ground in pain and rushes over to her.

Lorna looks over Wanda's body and takes away any pain or injuries.

Wanda intakes a deep breath and smiles at her sister.

Lorna smiles back before getting up to go help the others.

Lorna teleports to where Scott is as she hears him say. "Does anyone have any orange slices?"

Lorna chuckles as she kneels down next to Scott and heals him. She gets weaker, but pushes through it.

Lorna watches as Tony talks to peter and waits for him to leave.

When Tony leaves, Lorna approached Peter and knelt down next to him. He quickly senses her and goes to attack, but she stops him. "Hey, hey, it's okay. I come in peace."

Peter is hesitant, but lays back down wincing in pain as he does.

Lorna notices him holding his ribs so she goes to help him, but he grabs her wrist before she can touch him.

Lorna looks at him, reassuring him. "It's okay. You can trust me. I won't hurt you. I promise."

Peter is still hesitant, but let go if her wrist.

Lorna smiles and lets the green tendrils cover his body. She winces in pain and her breathing becomes heavier as she heals him.

Peter started to feel the pain go away and felt his ribs get better, felt his back start to heal. He started to smile as she helped him, but his smile quickly faded when he saw she was in pain.

Lorna tightly shut her eyes and as she continued to heal him.

When she was done, her whole body was sore and she fell to the ground. Her breathing getting heavier by the minute. Peter notices and went to ask her if she was okay, but was interrupted by a loud thud. Lorna gasped and teleported to the scene.

When Lorna got there she saw Sam on the floor, a little feet way, Vision was standing right next to him and Tony, who was kneeling over a unconscious Rhodey.

Lorna's eyes started to water, the man who saved her from German jail was laying there almost lifeless. She knelt down in front of him and started to cry. But then she remembered she could easily heal him.

She wipes away her tears and put one hand over Rhodey. Green tendrils came out and made their way towards the bodies of unconscious man.

Lorna started to heal him and that's where it all went wrong for her. She started to feel a huge pain in her head.

Lorna continued to heal Rhodey as she got weaker. Her hands began to tremble as her body started to hurt, hurt a lot.

She looked to her side to see Sam completely fine and smiled before turning her focus back to Rhodey.

Lorna used both hands as she held them above him the pain and injuries flowing from him to her.

The pain all over her body grew, hernnose starting to bleed as she grew paler by the second. She kept the green mist on Rhodey as he started to wake up.

Lorna smiled as she saw he was awake, but it slowly disappeared as she started to feel the pain, the pain of when she was in H.Y.D.R.A. She started to grunt and scream in pain.

Tony went to stop her from doing it any more, but was stopped by a black barrier. He tried to break it but it wouldn't work.

Vision tries to get through, but he couldn't even phase through it.

Lorna still healing Rhodey as she screamed in pain.

The dark mist surrounding her was the only thing keeping her awake and alive.

When she saw and felt Rhodes was completely healed, she let green mist disappear.

The barrier between her and them was gone.

Lorna leaned over coughing up blood and gasping for air. She took off her mask, leaving her face fully exposed as she looked over to the two men in suits one last time tears in her eyes before she fell to the floor.

Tony and Rhodey rushed to her side reading her vitals.

Lorna was barely alive, the only line between life and death was the darkness inside her as she layed there pale and bloody. She had blood coming out of the corners of her mouth and nose.

All four males sat there in silence, not even caring about the fight anymore, but the young girl in Tony's arms.

Peter had made it over to them and when he did he was shocked to see Lorna laying there in a Polaris suit. His eyes started to water as he approached her.

He had seen this earlier in a nightmare and now he was seeing it in real life.

Peter knelt down next in front of Tony and Lorna. He took her hand and held it as he started cry as he saw his best friend lay there almost lifeless.

It killed Peter to see Lorna this way, crying along side the other males, Lorna's hands were glowing green and black.

The mist made its way onto the grass and when it did, the colored mists flowed over the grass stretching farther and farther away, when it was far enough away.

It came rushing back and when it did, it left the once light green grass, yellow and dried.

It had all the life sucked out of it.

As the mists came rushing back, Lorna's body was glowing green and black.

All the men started to notice and when they saw the mist rushing back, they started to smile slightly.

They knew she would be okay.

When the mist got to Lorna, her skin was back to normal as well as her breathing.

All her cuts and injuries were starting to heal and the blood on her face was no longer there. With in minutes Lorna was back to normal and was completely fine.

The only thing was, she was still unconscious. But it didn't matter, all that mattered was she was okay.

Tony let a few tears fall as he kissed her head.

The moment was cut short when the police arrived.

Sam sighed and knew there was no way out of this, but he was just happy Lorna was okay.

The police arrested all of them and when they got to Lorna, they chained her to a table.

(Like how they did to Jean in the actual Dark Phoenix)

A/n- I am not good with fight scenes, but let me know what you thought and hope you are enjoying the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 19.2K 74
π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π˜Όπ™«π™šπ™£π™œπ™šπ™§π™¨ 𝙨𝙩𝙧π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™‘π™š, π™©π™π™§π™žπ™«π™š, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™œπ™§π™€π™¬ π™©π™€π™œπ™šπ™©π™π™šπ™§. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] β€’ β€’ BOOK 1 ➀ Age of Ul...
4.2K 51 77
π•Ώπ–π–Š π–˜π–†π–•π–•π–π–Žπ–—π–Š π–˜π–”π–‘π–‰π–Žπ–Šπ–—- The human mind is really the scariest thing of all. There was once a girl who vowed she would save everyone...
21.8K 433 15
*fair warning, this is my first story so it's trash.* Wanda Maximoff has already been through too much in her life. The loss of her parents, her home...
74.1K 1.3K 36
This is book 1/7 After 7 years of working in Hydra. Wanda Maximoff has finally escaped with her bother Pietro Maximoff by her side. The Avengers took...