Blood Bond / VKOOK

By RoroBaka

It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because... More

BIG WARNINGS!
MUST-READ TO UNDERSTAND!
• INTRODUCTION •
Prologue • rules
Chapter 1 • Half - Vampire
Chapter 2 • Vampire blood
Chapter 3 • Dangerous Mistake
Chapter 4 • Blood Bond
Chapter 5 • Cherry Blossom Book
Chapter 6 • Last Time
Chapter 7 • 10 Seconds
Chapter 8 • The beginning
Chapter 9 • Help
Chapter 10 • A Legion
Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care
Chapter 12 • A thirsty day
Chapter 13 • A Promise
Chapter 14 • One goal at a time
Chapter 15 • Desire
Chapter 16 • Dumb and Dumber
Chapter 17 • The Witch
Chapter 18 • The Plan
Chapter 19 • Napiyong
Chapter 20 • Unconsciousness Self
Chapter 21 • Coming Back Home
Chapter 22 • Uncontrollably Confused
Chapter 23 • 6 Months
~ Tagged ~
Chapter 24 • Two Opposite Sides
Chapter 25 • White Eyes
Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon
Chapter 27 • The Reason
Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide
Chapter 29 • Demon's Death
Chapter 31 • Tonight
Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'
Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire
Chapter 34 • Confession
Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings
Chapter 36 • Farewell
Chapter 37 • Vampire meets Demon
Chapter 38 • Change of Plans
Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun
Chapter 40 • Mysterious House
Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder
Chapter 42 • Black Blood
Chapter 43 • Judgement
Chapter 44 • Euphoria
Chapter 45 • The One
Chapter 46 • One Legion To Save
Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape
Chapter 48 • Another Goodbye
Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat
Chapter 50 • No Fear
Chapter 51 • End of Depression
Is it really the end???

Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past

14.5K 853 473
By RoroBaka

How Jeongguk looks like in this chapter ^

I'm not sure if people here will be interested in this chapter, but I actually think it's very important.

So, enjoy guys!

• PREVIOUSLY •

Present: Namjoon and the broods followed the werewolves to their house. They spend the night over there. Namjoon had a deep talk with the werewolves, more exactly with Shownu and Kihyun. The werewolves told them about the humans that they were saving, and about the kid that he turned into a vampire and vanished.

Taehyung and Jeongguk had a small talk before sleep. Taehyung told him his theory about the other's hatred towards him. Jeongguk realized that his half-demon used to 'convince' his other half to stay away from Taehyung by always thinking that 'Taehyung abandoned him when he needed him the most'. Which makes Jeongguk think that maybe he really has another person inside him. 

(More details will be explained later. Sorry if my English is hard to understand... I'm bad with explanations and I'm doing my best lol)

Six months ago: Jeongguk attacked some demons with Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol helping him. Also, Jeongguk learned how to kill a Demon. woho~

Then the most important conclusion in this lesson was if Jeongguk will be able to control himself around vampires. After the battle he jumped on the woman vampire with his nails up, aiming to her.

• PREVIOUSLY •

words: 4375

**

Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past

• PRESENT •

They walked out of the pack's house. The broods started to continue their journey to the north, following after Soobin, Hongjoong and Jennie.

Namjoon was the last one with Jaebeom. He looked at the pack, standing at the entrance of their house. He freed their hands in the morning, they can't do anything against 35 vampires and a group of wizards. He looked and Shownu and then his eyes moved to Kihyun, he remembered the werewolf's words yesterday night. 

"I had so much fun hosting you" Shownu said sarcastically with a small smirk at the end. Namjoon couldn't stop his small smile. "I hope not to see you ever again" the main Alpha gave a fake smile.

"I guess we won't" Namjoon smiled sincerely.

"Maybe our next meeting we can go against the demons" Kihyun suddenly said, made Jaebeom startle from the unexpected remark.

Namjoon chuckled, "maybe" he whispered out, felt sorry for lying even though he felt like it wasn't a complete lie. But, no one knows what will happen in the future and maybe one day the unpredictable will happen and werewolves will cooperate with vampires.

He turned and walked away behind the other vampires. Jaebeom felt lost by the sudden contact between the two species and just followed his friend, "what was that Namjoon?"

"I got some things to tell you guys" he smiled, "I can't believe that I actually considering being in an alliance with werewolves" he suddenly laughed. Jaebeom's mouth opened, "I want to trust your thoughts and decisions, and if you think they are trustworthy then I'm with you buddy" he smiled back at him. Namjoon showed him a full-teeth smile, "thanks"

They continued to walk calmly. It was daylight and they still had some long few hours before they meet the other new broods.

Jeongguk continued to look at the laughing Taehyung several times, the elder's words didn't leave his mind. 'that's true that I'm scared of bonding with him, I blamed him for breaking the bond just to keep him away from me... god I want to grab his waist and link my dick into his thick ass... why he makes me go so mad?!' he bit his lower lip, couldn't understand his confusing feelings.

'We're close to EXO legion... maybe I should just go back to them? it's risky for me to stay here... especially around Taehyung... my body desires for him...' his palm clenched, noticed Jimin laughing loudly next to him, 'I never felt like this to Jimin even though we had so much sex...' his eyes then moved to Hoseok, 'also Hobi...' he sighed, 'those special feelings... can I feel it to others too or is it gonna be only towards Taehyung?' 

His heart skipped a bit when he noticed Taehyung's eyes looking back at him. He startled and looked away, 'damn, chill, stay away from this vampire or I'll regret it, I can't let him silence half of me again, I love this power that I've learned to control...' he looked down at his bare palms and slowly clenched them into fists, 'I can protect my brood with this power,' he knitted his brows while another thought joined his head, 'and kill my father...'

**

• 224 years ago •

It all started at this one night. It was before the big war between Vampires against Demons. It was before the hell started. 

The story began with Jeon Jun, Jeongguk's father. 

"Boss, do you really think it's a good idea to marry her?" a demon with black hair asked his leader, Jeon Jun.

"She has my child, I need a son that will replace me after I die" Jun retorted while his legs walked in the silent village. It was a village with Vampires and Demons living together, it was a huge village. The name of it was Silla.

"She's just a random demon, nothing special about her" another demon said, he had a blonde shining hair. Jun chuckled at his friend and slowly shook his head, "she's a strong woman demon, it's a good genre for my son" he retorted calmly while looking around at the surrounding. There were houses and shops. Kindreds walked around calmly.

His eyes suddenly paused on a Kindred but his legs continued to walk straight on the road, slowly getting closer to her. She had long black hair, some of the locks were tied up in a majority way, her dress was red and long with beautiful flowers designed on it. Her hand hid her gentle laugh which made Jun get fascinated by her.

He could recognize that she was a vampire, but for him, she was the most beautiful one. 

His legs took him to her with a confident smile on his face.

"Minsu" one of the girls that stood next to her noticed Jun approaching them, "Minsu let's go..." she signaled that danger is coming. True there was no war, but Vampires (especially girls) still felt threatened by them, Demons have always been stronger than Vampires, and much crueler.

Minsu's eyes startled when she noticed her friend's expression, she looked over her shoulder only to link eyes with the smirking demon. She gulped and slowly turned back to her friend, she nodded as a reply and the two started to walk but before they manage to get away a voice stopped them.

"Why are you running away?" a raspy voice was heard next to her ear, made her body shudder and freeze on the ground. She felt her heart beating fast out of scare. Slowly she turned to him and looked into his eyes.

This demon was gorgeous, he was handsome and she was sure no girl can refuse him, but she's something else, she will never open her legs to a demon, no matter how handsome he'll be. 

"Can I help you sir?" she asked calmly, tried to convey calmness.

"I happened to come to visit this village, I live at the palace-" he pointed at the huge palace that they could see from the horizon, "-and I couldn't ignore your beauty" he smiled which made her heart skip a beat, she bit her lower lip slightly, did her best not to show affection, "join me to my palace" he reached his hand forward, signaled her to grab it.

She looked at the palm opened and then looked at her worried friend, "I'm sorry sir, I'm not interested" she said with a gentle voice and turned her back to him. She grabbed her friend's arm and pulled her away from them.

Jun bit his lower lip when his eyes stare at her back getting away. He suddenly started to chuckle, "take her to my room" he commanded his two friends who started to laugh evilly.

Jun won't take a no as an answer.

(WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are sensitive to rape mention, then please skip this part! go to where I wrote "END OF THE WARNING!". don't say that I didn't warn!)

"Leave me alone! let me go!" Minsu shouted while two demons grabbed her arms and pulled her into the big palace. Jun already stood there in his room with his cunning smile.

The demons pushed her into the big room, she stumbled and fell on her knees. She looked up at the most arrogant demon she has ever seen, "what do you want?" she glared.

He started to chuckle and walked closer to her, "no one says no to me" he whispered with his raspy dominating voice and grabbed her arm, pulled her into bed.

Minsu couldn't fight against him, no matter how hard she tried, no matter how hard she begged. It was useless.

• Next morning

It was a tough night and a long one. Minsu laid lifelessly on the bed when her eyes were blank and dark. 

Jun stood up and took a glass of scotch, drank the sorrow liquid, felt it lightly burning his throat down to his stomach. He put the glass down on the drawer and looked over his shoulder at the weak vampire. "get dressed and fuck off, we're done here" he said with his raspy voice and walked out of the darkroom. 

(A/N: END OF THE WARNING! for who skipped, you can continue to read from here)

A person that stood outside of the room startled by Jun's appearance, "Boss" he mumbled silently, took his attention.

"Justin, take her out of here, I don't want to see her again" he demanded and the servant nodded with a small bow.

"Will do, boss" the servant said and knocked on the door slightly.

"Justin," a sudden glare felt from Jun's direction, "don't be soft to a vampire, just enter" he said without looking at him, Justin could feel the stern voice which gave chills into his bones. 

"Y-yes boss" he gulped and entered the room, noticed the woman's back facing him. She pulled her sleeve up to her shoulder and fixed the hanbok on her chest. She already heard the door opening but ignored it. All she felt was emptiness.

Justin cleared his throat, he should be aggressive to her like his boss demanded, he walked close to her and grabbed her wrist only to spin her to face him. His eyes widened so suddenly when he saw her beauty.

"I-it's time to go" he wanted to kill himself for stuttering. She's a vampire, he should be rude to her and hate her, but each time his eyes looked at her face he couldn't look away.

She nodded and he turned to the door, pulled her wrist to follow him. She didn't refuse and let him drag her out of this place.

He pushed her out of the palace entrance, "get into the car I'll take you to your village" he pointed to the mustard color car, Fort Model T.

She rolled her eyes, she knew the road was kinda far so she just listened to this demon and sat on the seat. Justin entered the other side where the driver seat and started to drive back to her village.

After 20 minutes they arrived. She walked out of the car and walked away without saying anything. 

Justin looked at her walking further away, he bit his lower lip and sighed. He almost couldn't control himself and touched her too. 

He may be a demon but he won't be like Jeon Jun, he still has some manners thanks to his parents. He let her go silently when he drove back to the palace.

Inside his soul, he hoped to see her again.

**

Four months have passed and Minsu's belly got bigger, she could have guessed that she was pregnant. She had all symptoms that tell her that she's pregnant.

Sure this pregnancy was the most painful thing she ever experienced. She could feel this baby being something different, something special.

She guessed it's because he may be half-demon. From what she heard, no vampire ever survived a pregnancy of a half-demon child. Vampires can't deal with demons' energy. She shouted plenty of times inside her room and cried non stop. But each time she put her hand on her stomach she could feel a heart beating, a soul breathing, and she couldn't think about giving up on his life.

A rumor was spread all over the village that it even got to the huge palace. Justin was the one who shared this with his boss, Jun.

"What?!" Jun's eyes opened widely, he couldn't believe those news, worst news. Does he have a baby from a vampire?! 

"Bring her here to the palace immediately!" he demanded and Justin nodded, hurried to the close village only to see this beautiful vampire again.

He didn't bother to knock and opened the door, he heard some shouts and whines, made him worry and wonder. His legs swiftly ran to the bedroom, where all the noises came from and saw Minsu on the bed crying out. Her eyes caught his shocked stare, "w-what are you doing-here?!" she hissed, wasn't in the mood to meet anyone.

"We know about your baby and Boss wants to see you" he walked closer to her bed.

"No" her tears filled her cheeks, they were red and swollen. He could guess she cried for long hours or maybe days.

"You must come" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her on her legs. She was weak which made her stumble behind him. 

All ride Minsu did her best to hold her pain back. This pain was worst than anything, worst than period, worst than a kick in the balls, worst than a stab in the heart, and even worst than burning alive. She didn't feel most of these occasions but she knew that no one wants to experience what she experiences now. 

She could understand why no vampire can carry a half-demon baby, there were seconds where she almost killed herself.

They arrived at the palace, Justin dragged her into the lobby, where Jun sat on his big chair. His stare looked at Minsu who fell down on her knees. He calmly stood up, noticed her body trembling. His legs lead him to her which made each step echo inside the big room.

He bent down and made her look at him by grabbing her chin. Their eyes looked at each other, he noticed the pain she felt but didn't mind it, he cared about one thing:

"Is this baby mine?" he asked with his raspy and heavy voice.

Her head slowly nodded when his fingers still grabbing her chin. She didn't have sex with anyone from that hurtful night with Jun.

He slightly smirked, "he gotta die"

"No!" she shouted into his face, her eyes widened by the thought of it, "no! please!" usually she's calm and smart, but the pain made her a little crazy. She must go back to common sense. "P-please, t-this child- I know he's unique! I know you can be proud of him! I can feel his strength, I can feel how strong he may be, b-believe me"

She didn't want a baby from this kind of a person, she didn't want anything connected to this arrogant Demon, but she can't let her baby die.

His smirk disappeared when his eyes looked deep into her. He let go of her chin but she still looked up at him. He stood up while staring down at her, "there was no vampire that could give birth to a half-demon, if you survive then I'll raise this child here in my palace" he said calmly and walked away, "for now you'll stay here" he continued, didn't look at her expression. She nodded, already expected this.

"Take her to the room next to mine" he demanded to Justin who immediately nodded and walked to her. He grabbed her wrist for the nth time and pulled her up, took her to her new room.

Months passed and soon she had to give birth to the new child. She got treated pretty well, Jun put maids that will serve her and give her whatever she wanted. Each day that passed he was surprised little by little from her strength. He wasn't against this baby anymore, if she's this stubborn then this baby can really be useful. This baby will have the demon power and the stubbornness of his mother. This baby can be a pretty good warrior and maybe one day sit on his chair and rule the area.

Jun entered the darkroom. His legs walked calmly on the floor after closing the door behind him. He reached the bed and sat on the edge. His eyes looked at Minsu sobbing when her hands grabbing her big abdomen. 

After all these days of her staying there, he always came to visit her room. At the beginning, he just stood next to the bed and stared down at her, gave her some hurtful words, or laughing at her state. But when the days passed he just stood next to her bed and stared at her. And recently he even sat on the mattress. 

"I-I'm f-fine, so go a-away" she said rudely, her eyes glared at him. He slightly smirked and suddenly put his hand on her stomach. Her eyes widened at the sudden gesture, he never touched her in these last months. This was so odd.

He took a deep breath, felt a weird aura and a strong energy. His eyes opened only to look at Minsu's eyes. "he's really going to be something ah?" he mumbled. 

Minsu bit her lower lip and slightly nodded, "y-yes, h-he'll survive... I won't let him die" her voice was weak when her body trembled.

His smirk didn't leave his mouth, he bent down to her face and without any warning, he linked his lips to her. Her eyes opened widely, it was another odd action by him.

He broke the long peck and looked into her eyes, "you're something special Minsu, you're going to be my wife, you're the most beautiful vampire and the strongest I've ever seen" he whispered and stood up. "You're mine from now and on, and there's no way you can reject cuz I don't give a fuck about your opinion" he chuckled evilly and walked out of the room. 

She bit her lower lip, felt confused, and also lost. From now on she'll become an object. His object.

Minsu gave birth to the new child, it was a rough birth but she passed it successfully. His name was Jeongguk. Minsu chose it and insisted on this name. 

Jeongguk was been raised in this palace for all those years. He had a very rough childhood because of his tough father who searched for perfection. 

Minsu tried to protect him many times but couldn't go against Jun no matter how much she wanted.

Jeongguk, who was 120 years old, got pushed into the wall, made him groan out, "how can you be so weak? I allowed your mother to give birth to you cuz I trusted that you may be strong! but you're lame! a wimp!" he shouted and kicked his stomach, made Jeongguk spit blood.

(A/N: yes he looked like a kid when he was 120, Kindreds' body mature slowly. He's like 15)

"I-I'm- s-sorry f-fath-er" he coughed out. 

"Don't call me father, you're aren't my son" another kick which was more painful.

"S-stop it!" Minsu shouted at him with tears in her eyes, "leave him alone!" she tried to push Jun away and stop his kicks.

"Shut up" he pushed her to the ground, "it's all because of you" his eyes looked darkly at her, "all because of you he's alive, everyone in the palace knows about him, this is so humiliating! this child humiliates me!" he glared at her, "I shouldn't have trusted you" he slapped her cheek, made Jeongguk's eyes widen at him.

"N-no" he mumbled, tried to gain his strength again.

"Vampires are so weak" he hissed when his pupils changed color to white, "we shouldn't let them live" he chuckled, "they all should die, those disgusting creature" another slap on the other cheek, made Minsu fall down to the ground, "fucking weakling!" 

he stepped on her countless times.

"S-stop p-please" Minsu begged, she remembered Jun's gentle touch when she was pregnant, but this demon will never be gentle.

"Shut- up" his voice was stern and dark. A shadow hid his whole body when two white dots replaced his eyes. His dark nails were visible in Jeongguk's eyes.

"Fucking weak, you all fucking weak!!! you all should die!!! diee!!!!" Jun started to shout and an uncontrollable laugh heard out. He slapped and punched her countless times. His nails dig into her skin and tore her apart. 

Jeongguk's eyes looked at the occasion when his body was filled with fear. He couldn't believe it, why it has to happen?! his precious mom... dies like this... in front of his damn eyes.

He slowly heard a small laugh that sounded next to him. He looked to his side, noticed his older brother with a huge smile. 

'H-Hyung?' he couldn't believe his eyes.

He slowly stood up and walked backward, he had to run away, he had to stay focused, if he stays here he'll die and there won't be a chance to revenge his mother's death.

'S-Sorry- m-mother' he said in his heart and ran away. Jun and Junghyun were too focused on the dead Minsu that didn't notice Jeongguk's disappearance.

Jeongguk ran as fast as possible when suddenly his body bumped into something. His eyes widened while catching Justin's eyes.

"Come with me" Justin said and grabbed his wrist, pulled him strongly. Jeongguk stumbled behind him, "p-please J-Justin... y-you were k-kind to us..." he begged loudly when he couldn't fight Justin's power.

Justin stopped his legs and looked over his shoulder, "this is why you have to come with me" he said firmly and pulled him again. This time Jeongguk didn't protest and just walked with the older.

They reached the small library, Justin moved a dresser which blocked a secret escape. Jeongguk's eyes widened when suddenly he felt Justin pulling his arm to the exit. "Go on this road, you'll reach an exit out to the forest, run as far as you can, don't look back and don't stop for one second, I'll do my best to protect you Jeonggukie" he smiled warmly.

Jeongguk nodded, stared at the kind demon, "T-thank you Justin..."

Justin kept his smile, "I hope you'll survive and maybe one day we will meet again" he ruffled his hair warmly, "run Jeonggukie, run"

(A/N: I wrote this and then shouted DASHI RUN RUN RUN, and my roommate looked at me like: 😐 and then he was like: 😕 with so much disappointment in his eyes loool idk what to feel😅)

Jeongguk gave him a promising nod with a smile and ran so fast as possible. He didn't look back and didn't stop just as Justin requested.

His legs ran and ran when he panted out heavily but didn't care about this. He heard noises around him and without controlling himself he looked over his shoulder to see nothing, then suddenly his body bumped into something, made him fall to the back. His eyes looked up with the hope that he bumped into a tree, but no, it was a person who glared down at him.

"For god sake..." the person mumbled while rubbing his chest where it was still itching, "watch where are you going!" he shouted at him, noticed the other gulping.

Jeongguk could recognize his aura, he was a vampire, but a very strong one.

The vampire cocked a brow at him, "what are you exactly?" he asked and bent down to be on the same level as him. Jeongguk didn't answer when his mouth was gaped open, he couldn't find the words out or just didn't know if he should trust this person.

"Whats wrong?" he looked at him confused. 

"H-help me" Jeongguk whispered with a desperate voice. For some reason, he said those two words. 

The vampire looked into his eyes, "what are you?"

"I-I'm half-vampire..." he bit his lower lip, felt his heart beating fast from the thought of his next words, "a-and half d-demon..."

The other knitted his brows, "you're Jun's son..."

Jeongguk's eyes widened and he slightly nodded.

Suddenly their body startled, felt a presence close to them. "Let's go" the Vampire demanded and grabbed his hand, but then felt the half-demon's body pausing "don't worry, I'm Namjoon, I'll save you". The two ran when Namjoon led the way. 

From that day, Jeongguk entered the mansion and found a new family that he desired to keep for his all life. 

He'll protect them even if it cost his life.

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and for last who in the present days the most important to him, Kim Taehyung, he'll protect them all.

And maybe one day, they will live peacefully together. 

**

❗❗❗A VERY important note: ❗❗❗

I don't support rape or sexual harassment. I could never write rape smut scene, but there was a mention of it. Sorry for making people feel uncomfortable, I put warnings so you could skip it.

I wanted Jeongguk's mother's and Jeongguk's past will be a horror. You'll learn more about Jeongguk's past in the next chapters.

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

Hope you liked this chapter.

I have Taekook's smut in my head, and it's pretty close! so stay tuned!

BTW!!!!!!!!!!! BTS MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E ONLINE CONCERT?!?!?!?! OMGGGGGG EACH ONE OF THEM MADE ME DROOL!

and YOONMINNNNNNNNN MY HEARTEUUUU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
3M 146K 81
"Why are they saying fuck me?" Taehyung the innocent boy. Jungkook the innocence taker. -- !Please don't plagiarize my book!
138K 11.7K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
1.3M 55.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC