Lucifer wants an Angel✅

By Pritisha20

The heaven and hell were not at their best terms. Though god tried his best to keep everything at peace, some... More

Aesthetics
Description
Warning
The Creation
The Destruction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Marrying The Don
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
EPILOGUE

Chapter 4

34.1K 1.3K 238
By Pritisha20

"Happy birthday Princess!" All the goddeses said in unison to their daughter. She rubbed the sleep away from her eyes and smiled sheepishly. It was just early in the morning and all her mothers had already came to wish her.

"Thank you so much Mother." She said as each of them gave her a hug. All of them were happy for her. She had grown into a very beautiful girl. Her feminine Beauty was capable of luring anyone. She was petite yet her body had grown at the right places. Her long blonde hairs reached till her hips. All her good looking characters were from Liana, an angel who was blessed with the most alluring features in the universe and she had given the girl a little bit of all her beauty and charm.

"Get ready. I'll send your personal maids here to help you." Hera said.

"And we have already picked your dress." Athena said pointing to the closet.

"And after you get ready then come for breakfast. All your fathers are waiting." Adele said caressing her head.

"Can I go and meet the Lord first?" Atara asked. The smile from their faces faded away and a worried look was masked instead.

"Oh dear, you can surely meet him but in the evening. He is a little busy today. You know Lucifer is coming and they have a meeting. So after he leaves in the evening, then you can meet God."
One of them said.

Atara pouted as she wanted to meet god. But she was mature enough to not interfere in his work. So she nodded and went to the attached bathroom in her room.

Some maids came in to help her bath. They bathed her with Milk and rose petals and added essential oils in her water. They washed her hair with the finest of shampoo.

Her already radiant skin glowed more.

She wore the dress that was chosen by her mothers for her.

After getting ready, she walked towards the huge dining room where everyone was waiting for her.

She greeted her parents one by one. They were all emotional today seeing their daughter so grown up already. They had their breakfast and after that they gave her gifts.

"Princess, we all are going at the entrance for Lucifer's welcome. Will you mind staying alone for sometime?" Ares asked her.

Her face fell because she wanted to spend her day with them but Lucifer's arrival was more important. So she nodded and let them leave.

The gods and goddesses arrived at the Golden gates for Lucifer's welcome. Though they did not like him at all, it was a sign of courtesy to be present at his arrival. He was supposed arrive any minute now.

Minutes passed and soon an hour was over but there was no sign of Lucifer. The gods and goddesses were tired of waiting. They knew it was a part of his tantrums. And they were helpless to do anything.

In the God's personal chambers, he and Gabriel waited for the Devils arrival. They too were bored of waiting.

"Gabriel, where is he? Why hasn't he arrived yet?" God asked from his throne.

"I don't know My lord. He was supposed to be here by now. We are not able to establish any contact with his people." The messenger said with a grim look. He was getting tensed with the thought of Lucifer changing his mind and not showing up. He was too dangerous to be trusted.

Suddenly there was a loud noise followed by a bright light and smoke in the throne room. And as God and Gabriel adjusted their eyes, they saw the Beautifully encarnated Devil sitting in front of them. He sat on a Black throne that he himself had created through his black magic. The throne floated in the air at a height where Gods golden throne was.

His eyes had an unexplainable look in them. His face was void of any emotions.

After a minute of realising what was happening, Gabriel stepped forward to speak.

"Good Afternoon Your highness the King of Hell." He said spacing on the word afternoon to remind Lucifer that he was late. But one look from Lucifer was enough for him to cower away.

"Why have you wanted to meet me?" He asked arrogantly to the Lord siting before him. God looked at his once favourite Angel who was now a completely different person.

"Its about your expedition for your Mate." God replied in a calm voice.

Lucifer's eyes started turning red as his demons growled inside him at the mention of his mate.

"My mate is none of anybody's concern. I will not tolerate any disrespect or interference in matters related to her." Lucifer growled in anger.

"I don't have to do anything with your mate. But the Killing spree that you have started should stop. Its wrong to kill so many innocent people. Your mate would never like you like this-" A thunderous growl shook the heaven as Lucifer stood up from his Throne and his wings came out. His eyes were turned into blood red colour by now. His demons were out now.

"My mate will love me the way I am. I will make sure she does."

With that he vanished outside the room.

His anger had taken his full control. He wanted to destroy the Heaven. Gods words had pierced his heart that was hidden deep down inside him. Gods words made him realise how fucked up his fate was. How lonely and unlucky he was. The pain he hid in his heart came out in the form of anger.

Deimos and Helmer were keen to destroy everything around them.

Lucifer looked at a house in front of him and the house lit up with fire. He moved his eyes everywhere and the heaven started catching fire. Everyone started running with fear and the peaceful heaven soon heard the ear piercing screams of its residents as the fire burned them.

It started raining blood, staining the White heaven.

The gods and goddeses rushed to god with worry. This destruction needed to be stopped and only God could do that.
"My lord....you need to stop this." They cried in front of their creator who was looking at his burning Abode with pain.

"Its impossible. I have unknowingly pulled some strings that have triggered his angers to such an extent. Nobody can calm him down now." God said looking down.

They all sighed in defeat. They could do nothing but watch their homes burn down in ashes.

Suddenly they heard a loud scream from God's palace. It was Atara's scream. They all looked at each other in panic and rushed towards the direction of the scream.

Lucifer looked at Gods palace and it started burning. He looked away at his next target when a painful scream from his earlier target stopped him. There were many screams heard in that place but this one particular female scream caught his attention. And without even realising his own actions he flew towards the palace.

The palace was burning, he made his way through the smoke towards a room at the back from where the screams could be heard. His demons were going restless and he was clueless to their behaviour. As he entered the room his eyes searched for the person who had captured his attention. It was then he realized that he had calmed down.

He frantically searched everywhere and then within the smoke and burning odour, a beautiful scent caught him off guard. He stopped in his tracks and turned towards the smell. The smell and screams were coming from the same direction. His mind went wild and he spreaded his wings more to fly faster towards the person.

He reached a corner of the room and spotted a cloth. His eyes followed the cloth and the Snow white Milky flesh of the Angel came into his view. He gasped as his gaze met the innocent eyes of the young Girl. Her teary eyes met his Red fiery ones and both their hearts sparked in delight.

The eyes they both looked at now was something they were seeking for long. They both felt at peace though the situation around them was so dangerous.

Atara looked at him with those helpless eyes. She wanted to be in his hold and never leave him. Her own thoughts scared her because this was not the time to think of such things and that too, about a stranger. Yet her mind was making her feel those things and she was utterly clueless to what was happening with her.

Lucifer on the other hand, was shocked and speechless. The beauty in front of him was his mate. He knew it by just a mere glance in her eyes. Those eyes. They had already captivated him. Her red cheeks and trembling lips made him want to ravish her hungrily. She was a temptress. Her small form invited him to scope her in his arms and never let go. And he did just that.

That day The entire heaven watched the King of Hell who had never speared a life, carry his Beautiful Angel in his arms while he flew out of the Palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.5K 35
Anamnesis: the recollection of things past After waking up from self-induced cryo sleep, Bucky Barnes is determined to remember the man he was...
56K 1.2K 12
"How many times do I have to tell you...do not appear in front of me." "B-But b-brother I wanted to give these flowers to you-" "Little girl.. I am n...
61.5K 2.3K 30
⭐𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦⭐ Grace Matthews yearns to break away from her small hom...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...