Taekook Oneshots

By jeonadorbz

Different types of story in one book TOPkook BOTTOMtae (requests closed) #1 bottomtaehyung More

You Belong With Me
Jk
Say What...?
-Suggestions-
'milkies'
You Are My Sunshine
Little Do You Know
Heart Will Go On
I Trusted You
Full Control
Mydol
I Like You So Much, You'll Know It
Dance Night
My Sister's Bestfriend
5 Reasons Why I'm Sorry
My Daddy, Mr. Jeon
Dangerous
7 Minutes With Him
A Cupid's Love
Hero In Love (pt. 1)
Hero In Love (pt. 2)
My Biggest Fanboy
My Years With You
My Crush Is A Teacher
Rewrite The Stars
The Masked Man
My Tsundere
Scenery
Spiderkook
Band Club
Princess Don't Cry
Challenge Accepted
Rhythm Of Our Hearts
Finally Found You
Shy
Never Not
Within You
My Right Hand Man
I'm A Omega
My Favorite Regular
King's Royal Assistant
King's Royal Assistant Pt. 2
I'm A Omega Pt. 2
Song
A Broken Soulmate
Song Pt. 2
Your Eyes Tell
Annyeong
Trouble
Trouble Pt. 2
In Need For Attention
I Wish I Were Heather
You Are My Heather PT. 2
Be Proud
Rivals
Rivals PT. 2

The Secret Is Out

4.9K 180 39
By jeonadorbz

"oh please, you're gonna lose jeon"

"oh well well well, you're too confident Kim, you're the one who's gonna loose"

Jungkook and taehyung glared as they bickered at each other. Their friends from different houses watch from a far.

You see tae and jungkook are from different houses, tae on gryffindor and jungkook on slytherin. Everyone in hogwarts knew about them since they're so popular and the best students in their houses.

Everyone also knew their relationship, always bickering or fighting at each other everytime they ran past each other.

They don't get along for even a day. But everyone has a theory that the 2 somehow have a secret they don't know.

Even their friends don't know about it.

Their friends sighed as they watch the 2 from afar but also giving glares to each other.

Jimin, hobi, namjoon from gryffindor, also tae's bestfriend. Yoongi and jin from slytherin, jungkook's bestfriends.

Yoongi and jin are on jungkook's side while namjoon an hobi are on tae's side. Yeah they don't get along as well cause they fought who's best.

"this never gets old" jimin sighed but he heard a cough from the side.

"Park why Dont you go pick up your baby here huh? I think he's about to cry boo hoo" Yoongi teased, while jin laughed from the side.

"fuck you min" jimin gave him a bad finger as well as Yoongi.

"Fuck you Kim! I hate you so much!" jungkook said while walking back to his friends.

"I-I hate you too jeon!" tae walked back to his friends.

"I hate that fucking bastard that I want to kill him" tae crossed his arms.

"don't worry, we're always on your side" jimin, hobi and namjoon gave him a smile and thumbs up.

"thanks guys" tae smiled.

"you guys go ahead and I'll just take a dump"

"ew don't say that it's gross" jimin said with a disgusted look.

"oh yeah we're gonna be late, let's go" namjoon said looking at the time.

"jimin will save a sit as usual!" hobi bid goodbye as they parted ways, tae going to the bathroom.

-

"that park gets on my nerves" Yoongi said while glaring at jimin who's walking away.

Jungkook sneakily looked around and saw a person walking away.

"imma go and take a dump, see ya" jungkook said going away while jin and Yoongi looked at him with disgust.

"that's gross jeon don't say that!" jin said

"yeah yeah whatever, save me a sit will ya" jungkook said walking away as jin and Yoongi sighed who are also parting ways.

--

"Mr Kim why are you late?" Mr Oliver said (making up names)

"ah sorry sir, I took the bathroom for quite so long" tae said as an excuse and took a seat beside jimin. And just in time jungkook also came back.

"how about you jeon?" Mr Oliver raised an eyebrow.

"sorry sir" that's all jungkook said and took a sit beside yoongi, Mr Oliver sighed.

"so art, what do you know about art...." Mr Oliver continued teaching.

"what took you so long??" jimin whisper shouted.

"my dump took long than I expected" tae whisper shouted as he scratched the back of his head, jimin sighed.

"this is why don't eat too much!" jimin whispered.

"sorry sorry" tae raised his hands in defeat and continued working.

Jimin sighed and he suddenly saw something on tae's neck, it looks like a bite or something. Jimin looked at tae suspiciously.

Jimin thought he'll just ask later so he continued on his work.

-

"dude what's that on your neck?" yoongi asked as he was about to touch it but jungkook slapped his hand away.

"dude don't touch it, it hurts alright, some fucking mosquito bit me" jungkook whisper shouted.

"that's on you, being careless" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"whatever" jungkook said continuing on his work while yoongi looked at him.

'he seems sus' yoongi thought as he'll just let it off for now. (ps: I play among us okay 😂)

___

The day goes on and jimin and yoongi started to get suspicious about tae and jungkook. They have been observing their actions for a few days and it's getting on their nerves.

Today is a test, a duel between slytherin and gryffindor. Mr snake chose jungkook from his house and Mr Oliver chose tae from his house.

The air is intense, everyone looked so eager to watch the two battle. The two stance as they waited the countdown, then jungkook is first to offense.

"everte statum!" tae flew back as he landed on the hard floor.

"rictusempra!" jungkook also flew back, landing on his butt. Jungkook didn't give up and stood back up.

A few spells later one suddenly got injured.

"expelliarmus!" jungkook flew really far and landed on his leg that got injured.

Everyone came up to him checking if jungkook is okay. Tae is really shocked, jimin came to his side, Patting his back.

"that's good tae! Take that bastard, right tae?" jimin spatted, tae seemed frozen.

"a-ah y-yeah! Take that b-bastard" jimin looked at him confused on why he's acting like that.

"something wrong?" jimin asked as tae nodded.

"O-of course I am! I'm shocked that happened!" tae seems kinda sus in jimin's eyes but he just let it be for now.

___

It's night time, Hobi yawned and stretched his arms as he walked through the hallways to go back to their house's dorm. He then heard talking and crying in the clinic.

He slowly picked in as he gasped when he saw who it was. Taehyung crying on jungkook. He tried his best not to make any sound.

"I-I'm s-sorry g-googie, I-I shouldn't h-have done t-that WAAHHHHH" Tae cried while jungkook comforted tae.

"it's alright baby, don't blame yourself, shhh" jungkook said.

'b-baby?!' hobi thought.

"I-I love you g-googie p-please don't L-leave me" jungkook chuckled as he wiped tae's tears.

"you know that I love you very much right? So stop crying, okay?" tae sniffed as he nodded. Jungkook then pe ked tae's forehead.

Hobi then started to panic. He then ran in a speed of light desperately want to tell jimin about it.

"JIMIN JIMIN" hobi kept on knocking on the door until then jimin came out.

"hey hobi shhh everyone-" before jimin could finish hobi pushed him inside, covering his mouth.

"hey what's the deal?" jimin asked a bit irritated.

"t-tae....j-jungkook... Clinic....talk" hobi rambled some words which jimin is still confused.

"speak English, I don't understand what you're saying" jimin said as hobi grabbed jimin's shoulders

"t-tae and j-jungkook are...d-dating!" jimin widened his eyes, he could not believe what he said.

"WHAT?!"

___

after hobi explained what he saw to jimin and namjoon, they decided to spy on tae while he's on a 'bathroom break'" They are now at the main hall still talking about it.

"so what happens if they are really dating?? Should we break them apart? " namjoon asked.

"of course! I don't like that bastard and his friends since the start" jimin said with an angered expression.

"but what if tae-"

"you guys talking about me?" the three of them jumped at the sudden surprise, tae looked at them confused.

"what are you guys taking about? I heard my name" tae asked a bit confused, the 3 acted like they don't know what they're talking about.

"oh nothing were just saying you look pretty cute" namjoon said calmly while the 2 looked pretty nervous.

"I thought you like jin, hyung?" tae said bluntly while namjoon widened his eyes, red flushing on his face. Hobi and jimin keeping in their laughter.

"N-no! That's n-not true!" hobi and namjoon kept bickering at each other about jin.

"if you don't mind I'm gonna take a dump again" tae said and the 3 of them knew it's an excuse.

"go ahead don't be late again" jimin said trying to hide his nervousness in his voice, tae nodded and left.

"come on let's go" jimin started running, hobi following behind while namjoon got clumsy that the food scattered on the floor but he acted that it wasn't him and left.

"why do you want to know about them so bad???" hobi said really nervous.

"because I don't want that bastard jeon dating tae" jimin said, his hands into fists.

"you sound like a mother" namjoon said,jimin rolled his eyes.

"whatever"

They finally arrived at the clinic and hid behind on the side as they listen their conversation. No other student are roaming around close to the clinic but them.

"are you feeling better?" tae asked while lightly touching his leg.

"almost" jungkook smiled and grabbed tae's waist.

"cuddle?" jungkook pouted cutely while tae chuckled and layed beside jungkook.

"you're so bulky googie" jungkook chuckled as he pulled tae more close to him.

Namjoon and hobi cooed at the cuteness, jimin raised an eyebrow cause tae never showed that side of him before.

"hey jimin do we have to stop them? I mean they're so happy with each other" hobi whisper asked.

"I know we're invading his privacy and all but I want to get this over with" jimin said as he started to walk in the clinic.

While tae and jungkook are having a cuddle session, they heard a cough.

"ehem Ehem can you please explain what's happening right now?" jimin asked as he crossed his arms, hobi and namjoon at his side.

The both of them jumped at the sudden surprise as tae immediately stood up.

"uhh its not what it looks-"

"no need to deny it young man we saw" jimin said, he's acting like a mother right now, tae sighed.

"fine...theres no denying it anyway....we're dating" the 3 don't look surprise anymore cause they saw the evidence.

"I knew it" they heard a voice from behind.

It was yoongi and jin who is calm about the situation right now.

"min" jimin glared at Yoongi.

"chill down little chick, anyways like I said I knew since the day the both of them showed up late for class and saw a hickey on kook's neck" yoongi said pretty chill about it.

"how can you tell" jungkook said.

"you dick, I'm not stupid ya know" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"so are you guys okay with us being together?" tae asked looking down.

"ye-" hobi covered jimin's mouth.

"of course! We can see that you guys are happy with each other so yes we accept" hobi said while the others nodded in agreement.

"you don't have to be uncomfortable showing how much you love each other in front of us" jin added making the 2 smiled in relief.

"I'm so happy!" tae hugged jungkook while the others watch in awe.

Jimin sighed, there's nothing he can do about it besides his best friend is happy with jungkook anyways, that's important.

"don't worry they're not the only ones" yoongi whispered on jimin's ear, making his face red.

___

Since they've learned the truth they started showing their relationship, everyone's crazy about it. They would circle around them and ask since when.

Jungkook and tae trying to make the situation calm down while their friends, who are now friends, watch them from afar.

The secret about them is finally revealed.

"why is everyone so crazy about this situation?" jin asked as they watch the 2 in the crowds of students.

"because....

"the Secret Is out"

______

Hey guys I'm back!!!
I really enjoyed making this one shot because I have so many ideas making this story.
Thank u to _cactus_juice_
For suggesting this story.

If you have any more suggestions please don't be afraid to tell me, so just comment you suggestion :)

If there are incorrect spellings please do tell me.

I hope you enjoyed this story and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 15.7K 107
Just some random thoughts Top Tae Bottom Kook Fluff Angst ( a lot ) Book 2 published
37.3K 502 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
2.4K 113 12
(Vkook Oneshot) A high-school based story about how Taehyung and Jungkook met and fell in love. One a popular rebel, the other a sassy nerd. Both pol...
20.5K 941 6
" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚" A paranormal Vkook smut sh...