The Sirens Game

By XxYouShouldBeHerexX

"I hated being called his Rosa. Every man that had me for a night was sure to remind me that I wasn't human a... More

Description
Character List
Prologue
Not An Angel
I Was You
Unwanted Guest
The BoogeyMan
Runaway
Swimming With The Sirens
Calm Before The Storm
Trust
Always
Spring Breakers Part 1
Spring Breakers Part 2
Fight Back
Powerless
Monsters
Deadly
New Cover!!!
A Monstrous Attraction
Kissing Bombs
Check Mate
A Hungry Wolf
His Strength
Revelation
Authors Note
Protect Her
Time Bomb
Craving
A Wolf In Sheep Clothing
Fueling Rage
Antonio Fucking Donatello
Doomed From The Start
Havana Nights
Facing The Gun
Never Alone
Intrusion
Almost The End...
Having Hope
The Face Off
Endings
Epilogue
Questions
NEW COVER ALERT

Sinners

1.9K 81 7
By XxYouShouldBeHerexX

"I hate catholic schools." Iris says with disgust as she watches from the van  an old nun yanking a pleading school girl to god knows where angrily.

"Why?" Scar asks as she continues to type viciously on her laptop in the passenger seat next to her

Iris continues to stay silent, ignoring her question. Her past is dark and she wants it to stay that way; in the dark.

"Jade you ready?" Iris asks in her earpiece.

"In position." Jade states in the earpiece as she walks past the van in a tight black pencil skirt and a matching loose fitting blouse. Her heels clicked as they hit the pavement and into the corridor of the catholic school.

Jade pushes a strand of her blonde wig back behind her ear, with her red manicure nails. Jade smirks as she notices the distasteful looks from some of the nuns.

Her smirk morphs into and evil grin, as she notice other nuns begin to pray for her sins that she is now committing, just by wearing the outfit. Jade flips her hair and begin to strut to the Headmasters office.

She pushes the door open harshly causing the elderly nun to jump up in surprise. Jades icy gray eyes locks with her big brown ones.

"I'm here for the headmaster. I'm with a private investigation firm." Jade's says in an american accent. You can't even detect it was fake.

"Oh um yes ma'am. Let me retrieve him." The nun stammers out while getting up and making her way to the headmasters office.

Jade smirks at the lady's behavior. She always had that effect on men and women. One icy look from her and they could barely get out a word. But that didn't work on Antonio. No matter how many times she tried, he would just stare back with the same amount of intensity.

"Hello, I'm Father Gustavo." A tan man with ash gray hair says as he walks around the front desk.

Jades eyes connects with his and he stops in his tracks. She knew him. She knows every man that has used her body for their own pleasure. He was one of the men Romano gave her to. One of the man that took a piece of her innocence by force. Stripping her if her dignity. It sickens her to see him in a priests robe.

Rage consumed her.

Father Gustavo, has no idea whom she was due to the disguise. But he is about to be reintroduced. However, Jade has to keep her calm. Had to remain in character.

"I'm Elsa Santiago." Jade manages to say lightly as she shakes his hand, "I'm from a private investigation firm sent by the board to look into a missing person case." Jade informs and she can see Father Gustavo's eyes widen a bit.

"Let's discuss this in my chambers." He says and Jade smirks before walking ahead of him to his door.

She knows his rapist eyes are staring at her ass. She can feel them practically burning holes in her skirt. But she just set the bate, and he is now trapped.

As the both walk into his office, she notices the sound of the lock switching.

Smoothing our her skirt she slowly sit in her chair as Gustavo sits in his desk chair.

"So now we can discuss the matter privately." Gustavo says and Jade nods.

"I want to discuss Catalina Donatello." Jade proclaims and Gustavo shakes his head.

"I cannot discuss that particular student with you. Her family has made the school sign the NDA." He replies shrugging which makes Jade's anger boiling inside her increase.

"I have a documents from the firm that overrides that." Jade says as she shuffles through her briefcase.

Before the man infront of her can blink the excruciating pain of her dagger flows through his hand.

Jade places her hand on Gustavo's mouth to muffle his cries of pain. They both look down at the dagger standing upright and lodged in the priests hand. Gustavo looks as if he's about faint as Jade smirks.

"I believe the document has stated clearly what I need from you." Jade asks her eyes locked with his.

The man gets lost in the stormy gray orbs as he nods his head slowly.

"Good. Now tell me everything you know about Catalina Donatello." Jade commands in her native accent before smirking at the horror in the man's eyes.

————————-

"It's time." Scar says just as soon as Iris makes her way back from the back of the van in a nun costume.

"I can't believe I have to wear this." Iris says in a disgust tone.

"Well I'm glad I don't have to. I can just smell the burning of the flesh. God knows you're not his child." Scarlett says shaking her head and Iris rolls her eyes before looking in the rear mirror.

"Once upon a time in a land far, far away. I was once God's sweet, little, innocent angel." Iris says while adjusting her costume.

"And what happened?" Scarlett asks and their eyes lock as a wicked gleam flashed in their pupils.

"Oh you know I found the devil and he made me his Siren." Iris answers smirking at Scarlett who chuckles.

"Hell is hot this time of year." Scarlett comments and Iris cocks her gun back.

"That's why I am about to send some people to their vacation." Iris says before shoving the gun in her thigh holster and lowering the nun dress.

Iris gets out the van without a single word. She makes her way across the street. Opposite way of where Jade went; the catholic school for the boys.

Iris blends in perfectly smiling at some of the teenage boys and nuns. She quickly rushes up the old, ran down, cemented staircase; which leads to the third floor.

Without any body seeing her, Iris quickly slipped into the sleeping quarters unit.

"I'm inside the quarters." Iris says in the earpiece.

"Good now get into Benjamin's room. He is in study hall right now. You have about fifteen minutes." Scarlett says as she types on her keyboards, and stares at the monitor screens displaying the blonde hair school boy.

She watches as he jokes around sneakily with his guy friends in the library. The elderly nun in charge is dead sleep to even notice or care. The blonde school boy, Benjamin "Ben" Wright, was Catalina first and so far only boyfriend she has had.

He was last seen with her before her disappearance. The school seems to be covering up something or someone. Someone with a last name that holds money. Someone like Ben Wright the school notorious bad boy and player.

Cliche much?

Scarlett thought so.

Iris has now discarded her nun robe into some trash bin now in a skin tight, black full bodysuit.

"It's amazing how he doesn't believe in the trash can that is provided for him." Iris says as she looks around in disgust at the food and trash all around Ben's room.

"We don't have time for your OCD to kick in." Scarlett says rolling her eyes.

Iris huffs annoyed at the dirty room before digging in his things. The goal is to find something that has anything to do with Catalina.

Iris watches as Ben and his friends sneak out the library and out of the study hall.

"Iris he is on his way." Scarlett says before ripping her clothes off and putting on a school girl fit.

"Fuck." Iris says in utter disgust at the peanut butter and jelly sandwich that she found behind his shoe boxes.

"Plan B." Scarlett says in the ear piece to both girls before sprinting out the van  and around the boys catholic school.

She rushes her way inside the back way of the boys catholic school and up an emergency staircase to Bens floor.

Hearing guys laughter Scarlett sighs in relief. Taking her out the ponytail and hiking her red plaid skirt up she struts her way  towards the group of guys.

"Benjamin Wright!" She screams in frustration stomping towards the group of boys.

All the guys including Ben snap their heads up to her,  just before they entered the room.

"Great timing." Iris mutters in the ear piece as she begins to hack Bens laptop.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Ben asks the petite framed, yet long legged, red head beauty.

"Are you kidding me!? You don't remember me!? You said you loved me after our little quickie!" Scarlett shouts in his face her face red with anger.

Bens friends snicker at Bens red tint appears on his cheeks. Scarlett inwardly smirks.

Ben clears his throat, "How about we talk about this somewhere else?" Ben basically demands as he grabs Scarletts wrist roughly.

"Give me 60 seconds I'm transferring his laptop data to your server." Iris says.

Scarlett quickly slaps Ben's cheek hard. Before yanking his tie and planting her lips onto his. Ben quickly recovers from the shock and confusion and kisses her back immediately.

Scarlett nearly barfs as he tries to shove his tongue down her throat. She mentally rolls her eyes as she hears his immature friends wolf whistle.

"Done." Iris says.

She quickly pushes away and flashes a seductive look up at Ben.

"Maybe that can help you remember me?" She whispers in his ear before strutting away.

Ben watches her in confusion before shaking his head. His excited friends grab his shoulder as they hype him up.

"Dude! Who was that? She's sexy as fuck." One of his friends Adam comments and Ben just smirks and shrugs.

Meanwhile on the other side of his door Iris quickly places his laptop back in place. She swiftly opens the large vent in his closet and slides in. Just in time as Ben walks in his room.

"I will catch you guys later tonight." Ben announces before closing his door.

Iris watches his movements like a hawk. She watches as Ben makes his way to his bed and flops down on it lazily.

"Who the hell was that?" Ben asks himself before scrolling through his contacts. His mind going crazy over the little red head

Iris slowly and quietly closes the vent back, before sliding through the ventilation system.
———————
Back at the all girls school, Jade smirks as Gustavo struggles to breathe. She tightens the tie to his neck harder as she stares into his fearful eyes.

"I-I told you everything." Gustavo chokes out.

Jade smirks at his appearance. His bloody hands are tied to the arms of his chair, bound by his shoe laces. While his belt bounds his ankles together. His soaked and blood stained shirt is now ripped open and his pants are on the other side of the room. His white boxers are now stained with some of his pee.

"I know I just like you like this. Vulnerable. Exposed." Jade pouts as she drags her dagger down his bruised chest.

"I want one more thing from you." Jade says as her eyes meet his once more, "Remember me." She commands before taking off her blonde wig and glasses.

It takes only seconds for Gustavo to remember the black hair beauty in front of him. How can he forget her?

Romano's Rosa.

Here she stands all grown, all filled out in the right places. How did Romano let her go?

"Romano's Rosa." Gustavo breathes out in awe and shock.

Rage consumes all over Jade when she hears those two words; that name itself will never get away from her. No matter how many times she will reinvent herself.

"I am not Romano's Rosa." Jade grits out before slitting his throat open.

She stares blankly as blood pours out his neck. Ignoring Gustavo's gasps for air and life.

She softly places her finger on his lips, "Shh. It was nice playing with you." Jade whispers in his ear before kissing his forehead softly.

The kiss of death.

Jade walks out his office not giving a damn about the blood on her hands or blouse. Or even the fact that she doesn't have in her disguise on.

Jade marches out the office startling the nun from earlier to a near heart attack. With a cold glare and strut she walks out the catholic school to the awaiting van.

Iris and Scarlett stare at each other shocked; blood was never apart of the plan.

As Jade gets in the two shocked girls refrain from saying anything. Making up their emotions silence dawns the Sirens as they pull away from the catholic schools parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.5K 23
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
871 63 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
99.8K 1.8K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
36.2K 1.2K 26
Eve and Matteo had three children. Angelina and Matteo are the older two, twins. Ivory is the youngest. In this book you will get to see into Ivory's...