Tear in my heart °vampire dia...

By DJZabini15

Cameron Ace Gilbert. The younger sister to elana, but older sister to Jeremy. The middle child. the forgotten... More

Season 1 charecters
Prologue
Chapter 1: screw invisible
Chapter 2: damon
Chapter 3: dinner parties
Chapter 4: Football Games
Chapter 5: The "Original Salvatores"
Chapter 6: car wash
Chapter 7: Halloween
Chapter 8: What am I
Chapter 9: Lexi
Chapter 10: Telling Tyler
Chapter 11: Figuring it out
Chapter 12: The Tomb
Chapter 13: Saving Stefans Ass
Chapter 14: Sibling Bonding
Chapter 15: Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 16: Dates and full moons
Chapter 17: Founders day
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 19: A New Caroline
Season 2 Charecters
Chapter 20: Scarlett
Chapter 21: Secrets and spells
Chapter 22: Damon Kidnapping is Wrong
Chapter 23: Uncle Mason the asshole
Chapter 24: Camerons backstory
Chapter 25: Curse
Chapter 26: Elijah
Chapter 27: Jeremy
Chapter 28: first full moon
Chaoter 29: Rose
Chapter 30: Choices
Chapter 31: Be Sure Your Sins will find you out
Chapter 32: The Deaths keep Coming
Chapter 33: The sixties
Chapter 34: The Spell
Chapter 35: The Bite
Season Three charecters
Chapter 36: The Birthday
Chapter 37: New Sides
chapter 38: A little Bit of revenge
Chapter 39: Senior Night
Chapter 40: Welcome Back Timberwolves
chapter 41: Old Faces
chapter 42: Were Homecomings ever our thing
A/N
Chapter 43: Birthdays
Chapter 44: the ball
Chapter 45: How Could You
Chapter 46: Revenge is Sweet
Chapter 47: Friends vs siblings
AN
Chapter 48: Twenties
Chapter 49: Wickory Bridge
Epilogue 1: the wedding
epilogue 2: thier kids
please read
the originals

Chapter 18: Mad but Understanding

11.6K 250 49
By DJZabini15

(A/N any body you want cam to have more scenes with? Anything you want to see?)

I opened my eyes and saw tyler in my room.

"How do you keep getting in!" I screamed.

"You need to start locking your window. We need to talk," he told me.

"Yeah. Let me get dressed and we can go somewhere more private," I said to him.

"I'll be in my truck," he left out the window and climbed the street down.

I walked to my closet and put on a sweatshirt and yoga pants. I put my hair in a ponytail and hopped down to meet tyler.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I'm just going to drive and you're going to talk," he told me.

"You have to promise not to leave me in the middle of nowhere," I said dryly.

"Deal."

"What do you want to know?"

"When did you kill vicki?"

"Halloween."

"You never told anyone. Let everyone say she disappeared!"

"I was scared! I just killed someone and felt everything inside of me change!" I screamed at him.

"Why haven't you told me or matt? Does jeremy know?" He demanded angrily.

"Jeremy knows cause he read it in Elena's diary. I couldnt figure out how to tell you or Matt," I said quietly.

"Why did killing vicki turn you into a wolf?" He said.

"I have no clue. I feel cursed with it. I get superspeed and strength, but every full moon every bone in my body breaks over the span of hours," I said shuddering at the thought.

"Do you know who turned her?"

"No," I said quietly.

"You've gone through this alone," he sighed.

"I did have elena."

"I think it makes it worse," he said then laughed.

"Are you still mad," I said quietly

"Oh so unbelievably mad. I get it though," he said.

"Get what?"

"Why you had to kill her. The fear that came with killing her. All of it," he said.

"So you moved from mad and unreasonable to mad but understanding. I can live with it," again he laughed at me.

"No more secrets," he said.

"No more secret."

Oh I have so many more secrets.

We rode in silence around town. After an a hour or to I had him drop me off at the salvatore boarding house. I walked in to see damon giving me a guilty look.

"Shit. You look quilty. Who'd you kill?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Before I tell you what happened I need you to know I didnt think it was your sister," he told me quickly.

"What?" I questioned.

"I kissed katherine," he mumbled.

"You did what!"

"I'm sorry. She appeared and started her katherine mumbo jumbo and I kissed her," he said frantically.

"You asshole!" I scream and slapped him.

"I deserved that," he said.

"And me and you. We are so fucking through!" I yelled.

"Cameron, love," he begged.

"No. She lied to you about her death and ghost you and you still kiss her! I hate you," I growled and stormed out of the house.

"How are you getting home," he taunted.

"I'm walking."

"Cameron. Please. Im sorry," he said following me.

"Good for you."

"Cameron-"

"Quit following me!" I screamed and used my speed to run to my house.

I got home and stormed to my room. How could he! He kissed katherine! I cant believe him!

"What's wrong?" Elena asked.

"You dont have to worry about me being at the salvatore house all the time anymore," I growled.

"You broke up. Why?" She asked.

"He kissed katherine."

"So. You one hundred percent have right to be mad-"

"I would stop there," I warned.

"Just keep in mind. He waited a hundred years for a girl who didnt want him. While he shouldn't have kissed her, she finally showed up," she said then left my room.

Logically I knew she was right. Emotion wise I wanted to feed him vervain and stab him with a stake. I went to bad that really angry. The next morning I woke up and actually processed what elena said. She wasnt completely wrong.

I groaned and got dressed before running back to the salvatore house.  I saw stefan in the living room.

"Are you here to forgive him?" He asked me.

"Im here to halfway forgive him," I said making him laugh.

I walked up to Damons room and saw him sitting on his bed and staring at a wall. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"I'm so sorry!" He said again.

"I get that you waited for her to come back for a long time. Your emotional got the best of you. I forgive you," I told him.

"So are we back together?"

"No. You have to earn my trust back. Good luck with that. I have severe trust issues," I said to him.

"Cameron, I will make sure I have your trust back. I never truly loved Katherine, and I never realized that until I loved you," he said.

My eyes widened but i stayed silent. I know i was supposed to say it back, but i couldnt. Not after he kissed katherine.

"I have to go," I said breaking the awkward silence.

He just nodded his head and I took off. The worse part about me not saying I love you back to him is that fact that I really do love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 15.9K 190
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
127K 5.1K 63
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
673K 13.4K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
84.9K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...