Hop Skip Wed

By ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... More

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 18

949 85 102
By ashwini177

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

PLEASE READ THIS BELOW MESSAGE it's IMPORTANT:

guys from past 3 parts I am getting low response and votes, please guys try to understand it's really hard to write a part with 2000 words it takes 4-5 hours to write a part. Guys if don't want me to write then please let me know I will stop writing. So many people read but I get only 20-30 votes and fewer comments. Please, guys, try to understand my situation.

GUYS PLEASE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE

VED POV:

How can she do this?

Maya aunty, I was shocked to the core seeing them.

Soon they left, I immediately went and took the Bluetooth and left.

I came home and saw mom and Maya aunty discussing something.

I went directly to the tara room and saw around and tara romancing and playing a chess game. Seriously they both are not even tensed, it's me who is tensed but they are cooly playing and enjoying.

They both looked at me and tara asked me.

TARA: bhai what happened did you get to know something why they are doing this.

I nodded as no and said

VED: I could not understand what they were speaking, they said like "we should make them confess before everyone" and they were saying like "our family should not know about this until they confess" but I saw Maya aunty with them

they both gave a shocking look and arjun asked

ARJUN: why did my mom meet Karan. God this is so confusing.

I nodded as yes and said

VED: I think they got to know about you guys.

Tara started thinking and suddenly she shouted

TARA: I think bhai is correct, I think they know about us.

Arjun asked

ARJUN: if they know about us they should have asked us.

Tara immediately started thinking and said

TARA: I think they are playing with us.

I gave a confused look and asked

VED: how can you say so confidently that they are planning something.

Tara said

TARA: because if they don't like mine and Arjun's relationship, they would have opposed it but when they started acting I feel like they want us to confess our relationship before everyone and no one should not know until we confess means they know about us.

I asked

VED: it can be for different reasons also right.

Tara hit her head and said

TARA: if it was for a different reason then mom would ask me to marry that karan.

Oh yeah she is correct

I immediately shouted which made both tara and arjun shocked and asked me at a time

TARA AND ARJUN: why the hell are you shouting bhai/ved.

Tara said

TARA: You want the whole house to know the truth about our relationship.

VED: guys I forgot to say the important message karan is already married he has 2 wives and 1 kid.

Both tara and arjun gave me a weird look, oh God I messed it up.

VED: I mean he has 1 wife and 2 kids.

Tara smiled evilly and said

TARA: till now I had some confusions bhai but now everything is clear so they are playing a game with me so that we confess but so sorry mommies we are not going to confess it's you who is going to confess the truth.

I and arjun looked at each other and asked tara

VED AND ARJUN: what are you going to do.

Tara smiled looking at the chessboard and moved the coin and said

TARA: check, the game is going to begin now.

Tara said looking at us

TARA: I need that Karan's history, geography, physics maths everything by today evening or else.

We gulped our saliva looking at tara and asked slowly with fear in our voice.

ARJUN AND VED: o.......r....... El..se

She shrugged off her shoulder and said

TARA: or else give me his details by tomorrow morning.

I and arjun glared at tara who gave a sheepishly smile and left the room.

I started planning with arjun and he said

ARJUN: we will follow karan and get his details.

I nodded and we started

We were waiting for that idiot hiding outside his house.

Suddenly arjun said

ARJUN: bed you wait here, I will go inside his house and talk with his wife.

I asked

VED: how can you go inside, karan has already seen you.

He said

ARJUN: Don't worry I will change my getup and meet his wife.

I looked at arjun and asked

VED: how will you change your getup.

Immediately arjun took a moustache from his pocket and attached it on his face and took a beard and attached it.

He was looking damn funny as well as handsome. I took a picture of him and sent it to tara.

Arjun glared at me and said

ARJUN: I think karan is going to leave the house, so I will go in and meet his wife you follow karan and watch what and all he is doing.

I nodded my head and said

VED: all the best beard wala.

He glared at me I said

VED: hey I did not give this name to you it's tara who gave this name.

He was shocked and asked

ARJUN: when did she saw me.

I said happily

VED: I sent her your new look pic. In fact, after this issue gets solved I will post this pic in insta and write caption as new look of Mr Arjun.

Arjun glared at me and said

ARJUN: we will discuss about this later first I will focus on this issue then I will focus on your insta.

I giggled and arjun left God please save this child.

I saw karan coming out of his house and I started following him.

ARJUN POV:

I went inside the house and met karan wife. She asked me

WIFE: who are you

I said slowly

ARJUN: mam please have patience I will tell you who am I and why I am here.

She nodded her head and asked me to sit.

Just then I saw karan who asked his wife

KARAN: sita who is he

Mam looked at me I said immediately

ARJUN: I am sita college friend.

He nodded his head and said to his wife.

KARAN: I have some work I will be a late bye.

He said that and left, I immediately messaged bed that karan left. I got a message from ved

VED: don't worry I will handle him you handle his wife.

Karan wife came and asked me again

SITA: who are you why did you say my husband that I am a college friend.

I introduced myself and said her everything that happened until now.

She was shocked and said

SITA: no no my husband can't do this, he is a very sweet person.

I nodded my head and showed her the photo in which my mom, tara mom and karan was there and I showed her the video.

She was shocked to the core, I said slowly without hurting her.

ARJUN: mam he is sweet but he is doing this just because my mom and my girlfriend's mom has said to him to do.

She asked

SITA: how can I help you guys

I said politely

ARJUN: mam please share your number I will send you the information on what to do next.

I left the place soon and messaged ved that I have left the place.

VED POV:

I started following karan and saw him going to some isolated place why he is going there, I just followed him.

Just then his car stopped so even I stopped. He got down from his car and came towards my car.

Did he find that I am following him. But how did he find?

He looked at my car and knocked on the door of my car.

Oh God, now what am I going to do, what if he kills me and bury me in this isolated place.

What will happen to Shivani, if I go even she will kill herself and we will get married in heaven.

Tara sees your bhai is giving his life for your love, you should be blessed to get a brother like me. Mumma and Papa, I will miss you a lot.

What should I do now, just then I got a message from arjun and I sent him my location.

So that at least he can get my body. I felt sad that I am going to die so soon. I again heard the knock on my door.

It's time to die I messaged tara

VED: tara you should be strong, you have to take care of mom and dad on my behalf and you should marry arjun happily. My blessing will always be with you.

After typing her this message I typed message to Shivani.

VED: Shivani my love I love you so much, I know you can't leave without me, I am doing this for my family I hope you support me and come too soon. We will meet at heaven once you come to heaven we will get married.

I sent the message and opened the door. I looked at karan who was looking at me and smiled looking at me and he said

KARAN: why are you following me

I tried to lie

VED: no I came to meet my friend here.

I said he looked at me with an amused look and said

KARAN: then where is your friend

I did not know what to say so I said

VED: he is coming.

karan said

KARAN: no one comes here ved so stop lying and say why are you following me.

What should I say, idea!

VED: woh you're marrying my sister so I thought to check on you, like whether you have any girlfriend or wife etc. I am concerned for tara so I started following but I got caught.

Karan smiled and said

KARAN: I can understand your point of view ved but you no need to follow me like a defective. I won't cheat your sister for sure. I will protect your sister from all the evilness.

I nodded and was about to go but I turned and asked him

VED: if no one comes here what are you doing here.

He smiled and said

KARAN: I just came here because you were following me and not leaving me.

I smiled and left.

TARA POV:

bhai came home I asked him about his stupid message and Shivani also asked him the same.

SHIVANI: ved are you mad how can you talk like this, it was ridiculous but your idea was a good marriage in heaven. We have already got married on earth let's get married in heaven also.

Ved bhai glared at her I asked shockingly

TARA: did you guys get married

suddenly arjun asked

ARJUN: when? where? how?

Bhai said

VED: she is mad she always talk like this only.

Saying this bhai changed the topic and Bhai explained to me, arjun and Shivani everything about karan and his conversation.

I said

TARA: their game is over, let's begin our game.

I took my phone and messaged my mom, maya aunty and karan from an unknown number.

PRIYA POV:

I got a message from an unknown number.

PERSON: you wanted to get your daughter and son marriage right but they won't get married to the person you have chosen they will get married to me and my sister. So don't try hard I know to kidnap them. If you do like I say then I won't kidnap your son. If you try to act smart and call the police then your son and daughter won't be alive.

Oh God, who the hell is this person, I should find out.

MAYA POV:

I was sleeping suddenly I got a message I opened my inbox and read the message

PERSON: I have kept a bomb in your house If you call or do any sign which can make others understand then the bomb will blast. so be careful you should do what I say.

Oh God, what am I going to do now?

KARAN POV:

PERSON: iIknow all your secrets never try to hide your secrets from me. Now your game is over if you do like an essay I won't reveal my secrets.

GUYS, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

COMMENTS HERE IF YOU WANT THIS STORY TO CONTINUE, CHOOSE ANYONE GUYS: IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE to CHOOSE YES IF YOU DONT WANT CHOOSE NO.

(Guys please choose🙏🙏)

YES

NO

That's all for today guys, I hope you liked this part.

Hope you liked this new twist in the story.

More twist in the story

Who is going to succeed in this plan?

What are they planning?

What is Priya, maya and karan going to do?

So stay tuned guys

I know today part was boring will try to write the next part better.

Guys, please comment on today part, if you liked it or not.

Please share your views about the part guys.

Please share, vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 539 29
This story is a sequel to The Secret. Doesn't matter if you haven't read it though. This is about Ravindra Jadeja and a girl who comes in his life an...
4.5M 27.2K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
316K 14.5K 34
Arjun , a cardiologist and Shivani, an IT professional are married to each other.. It's an arranged marriage.. Join the journey of Arjun and Shivani...
715 63 19
All of us at a point of our lives would have had a big crush on a person and circumstances wouldn't have been appropriate for both of us to become on...