Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

Oleh Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

19

10.4K 430 108
Oleh Empress_A

That night, Katsuki's nickname appeared on the caller's ID.

"Hey," the male started off, his bedroom voice already dancing through Kei's ear canals

The female, quite amused of the situation, decided to check the time.

"Your usual sleeping hour is at 8:30, isn't it?" she set her playful tone on.

"What's the big deal about it?!"

The female giggled, subconsciously uttering, "I'm glad you're back to your right mind."

"Of course, I am at my right mind!"

Kei pauses, regretting that she said that out loud, "Uh, yeah, about what happened—"

"I'm not gonna say sorry for it, woman," Katsuki firmly stated.

"I was just going to say that it's my—"

"And don't you say anything about it either." He halted for a brief moment before continuing, "I've decided. You'll have to date me when I win the sports festival."

"But—"

"If you beat me, I'll listen to any request from you."

Kei contemplated his offer.

"You've got guts, coming from someone who can't beat me," she said as she pulled off a smirk.

"Our match wasn't over yet!" Katsuki sighed. "Just wait, woman. I'll kill you!"

Kei sweat-dropped, "The term is kind of—inappropriate, you know..."

Training—Day 6

A per her usual routine, Kei assists Recovery Girl at the clinic while learning a couple of new things.

"Pardon our intrusion!" interrupts a female voice, revealing a slim-built student with teal eyes and long, ginger hair tied into a high ponytail, her bangs on her forehead parted three-way. She is supporting an unconscious blonde by her side.

"What happened deary?" says the school nurse.

The newcomer laughs nervously, "I kind of overdid knocking him out."

"Put him on the bed, deary. He'll wake up soon enough."

The girl does what she is told to. "Thank you for taking time, Recovery Girl."

"No worries. Now, off to your classes, deary."

"Yes, Ma'am," says the ginger, sprinting out.

"Kei dear, I'll have to check on the faculty for a while. Although I'll be back soon," Recovery Girl says, handing Kei a piece of candy.

Kei nods, returning to her paperwork.

A couple of minutes later, she hears a mellow voice nearing her, "Ara, and here I thought there are a few beauties in our year level?"

Kei faces the pale gray eye orbs. "What makes you think we're of the same age?"

"Just a hunch," he smirks. He pulls out a chair, sitting comfortably on it. "So, why are you here?"

"I'm taking special classes."

"Are you a failure or something?" the male muses, widening his smirk.

Kei blinks but later chuckles at his attitude. "Oh I'm definitely not." She sets a daring glare at the male, "Although you will be if you let your quirk be stagnant as it is." The female points her finger at the male, emitting a gentle flame and blowing it consequently, "I feel a feint, underrated power sleeping in your guts, pretty boy. You should be smart in using such."

The male forced a smile, gritting his teeth. "Feisty now, are we?" The male extends out a hand, "I'm Neito Monoma, class 1-B."

Kei raises an eyebrow, already getting the hint but reaching for the male's hand nevertheless. "Kei Yagami, special classes."

Neito slyly smirks, activating his quirk. He grips the female harder, emitting white flames from his palm, to which Kei did not mind at all. Neito, however, immediately retracts his arm and shuts down his quirk consequently. "Hot! Hot! Hot!"

"So that's your quirk," Kei ponders. "Too bad you can't copy mutations ~"

"Tch," retorts the boy with disdained look but later sighs, turning off his bitch mode. "So, you were serious about being in an actual separate class?"

"I am. Although I'd be mixed with heroics course soon, leaning more on 1-A."

"Ha! Those arrogant royalties!" Neito showed grimace on his face. "You wouldn't make their cut, you know! They think they're all too good, heck, I bet even for the school!"

Kei pauses for a second before bursting out of laughter. "Where's the inferiority complex coming from?"

"Where's whose what now?!" Neito exclaims with irk marks on his forehead.

"I'll guess your trigger—it's Katsuki Bakugo," Kei say, her chuckles dying out.

"Well, they all have top hats and canes!" the male proclaims in a sassy voice.

"You are an interesting one," Kei giggles. "Although I would very much believe your talk on the battlefield. I bet you'll put up a decent fight."

"Well, duh?!" he says, emphasizing his disbelief. He later reverts to his smile, the genuine one this time. "Give me your number. I'll be introducing you to the class if you've passed your requisites to apply for heroics," he says, handing his phone.

Kei mirrors the male's expression. "That would be nice ~"

"And don't get any ideas on getting in class 1-A! Our class is way better!"

"Sure, sure ~"

Meanwhile, in Class 1-A classroom...

"Homeroom is dismissed," Aizawa announces. "Bakugo, come with me."

The mentioned male has his eyebrows knitted together. He knew this was coming—after all, the reason he released his hug yesterday was because he saw the adult glaring at him. That, however, was new to him. He didn't know that his homeroom teacher has any personal relations with Kei. Katsuki silently followed Aizawa.

In the faculty room, the teacher releases a sigh as he sits on his chair, leaving the younger male standing near him. "I have to warn you about that girl. Your budding feelings for her may not be real, Bakugo."

"What's your relationship with her?" he says, balling his fists.

Aizawa takes notice of his subtle movement but replies nonetheless, "I'm her legal guardian at the moment."

"Then I'll tell you this as her guardian," Katsuki quickly interjects. "I have no plans on giving up on her. I understand your protective tendencies over her but you don't know whether I like her or not. It's my say."

'Such a persistent brat', Aizawa reckons. He stacks up the books on his desk, getting ready to stand up. "Consider yourself warned. I hope you know what you are doing."

Aizawa instructed Kei to take the afternoon off to pick up a particular thing on the support department. On the way to her errand, she was about to get near the door when an explosion occurred, followed by cloud of smoke.

"My baby!" a female voice erupted from the inside.

Upon hearing this, Kei rushes in the smoky room in search of said infant. "Where's the child?" she says in an alert tone.

"What child?" asks a confused salmon pink-haired girl.

"The baby!"

"Oh, you mean this?" her yellow irises glimmer as she shows Kei a pair of combat boots.

"Did that—" Kei blinks pondering for a moment, "just cause the explosion?"

"Oh, yeah!" she proudly says.

"That's like a miracle or something," Kei plasters an amused smirk.

"My baby has room for improvement!"

"How is that your baby again?"

"Because it's precious!" the stranger says in a playful note.

Kei just raises an eyebrow, adding another word to her vocabulary.

"Oh, I forgot to ask, what brings you here? I'm Mei Hatsume, from support class!"

"Kei Yagami, here to get something for Shota Aizawa."

The pinkette's eyes widen, "So it's actually not for him?!" She rushes on a pile of creations, grabbing a sports bra and boxer shorts.

Kei giggles at the girl's remark, "What makes you think he'll wear that?"

"He seems really close to Present Mi—" the Mei immediately covers her mouth. "Wait, are you his lover or something?" She eyes Kei's curves and the garments. "Seems like the same exact size!"

Kei clutches the items and tries it on only to find the girl's statement true, her menacing grin widening, "Well, someone has been tampering with my drawers ~"

"That's one of my babies, by the way, and the most fire proof at that!" Mei displays an excited smile, "Well, let's get it tested already!"

Meanwhile, at the UA faculty.

Aizawa shivers, as if feeling a killing intent from afar.

"You've been a really good parent lately! Although how you get her size?" Hizashi asks, leisurely leaning his back against the chair.

"That unorganized brat mistook my room for hers one night. She was so tired to even bother changing her outdoor clothes and just threw whatever on the floor. I'm surprised she didn't even notice the following morning."

"Are you sure you didn't take it from her cabinet?! You'd be sniffing everything for all I know!" Hizashi pushes him further.

Aizawa just releases an exasperated sigh. "I can't even."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

78K 2.8K 45
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...
67.6K 3.2K 73
。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 �...
7K 253 25
Kosuke Adachi is driven by his desire to become the world's top hero. But when those from his past reappear, his carefully laid plans are put in jeop...
566K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...